Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

Free T-Fal Simply Cook 2qt Saucepans for Buying 4 Casbah Products (as low as $6)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2018 6:10 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Real Canadian Superstore] Free T-Fal Simply Cook 2qt Saucepans for Buying 4 Casbah Products (as low as $6)

CASBAH + SPECTRUM COOKING MADE EASY
https://www.cookingmadeeasy.ca/

1. Purchase ANY four (4) participating Casbah OR Spectrum Products (see list below (the “Participating Products”)) between June 15, 2018 and September 15, 2018 (a “Qualifying Purchase”).
2. Keep your original cash register receipt(s).
3. Then, visit www.COOKINGMADEEASY.ca.
4. Upon registration, you will be directed to the “Dashboard Page” where you will be asked to complete your entry.
5. Once Submissions have been accepted for all four (4) Participating Products, the participant will receive a “Congratulations you qualify for a Pot!” email.

I just submitted mine and got confirmation on the next day that I'll be receiving the pot .
Real Canadian Superstore is having a sale this week of Casbah couscous and quinoa products for $3 each.
https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/d ... -time:true

My local Superstore (Scarborough Town Centre, Toronto, ON) is actually selling them @ 2 for $3. So I am able to get the pot for spending only $6 (no tax).
You can find the products at the health food section (I wasted a lot of time trying to locate these near rice and noodles).
There are some box specifically marked with the offer, but not to worry as all Casbah products qualify (I only bought 1 marked box).

You can also claim back $1 from CO51 for Casbah products as well.

Spectrum products are more expensive, but their organic apple vinegar and coconut oil are amazing.
Last edited by DragonRider on Aug 22nd, 2018 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
20 replies
Oct 26, 2010
918 posts
1312 upvotes
Bought 4 boxes from Superstore today, got a rejection e-mail right away.
We unfortunately must reject your upload. The reason is as follows:

The submission is a duplicate of an already accepted receipt
The merchant details are not clear
The date is not clear
The product(s) are not clear or valid, and/or cannot be found on the receipt
Anyone else experienced this ?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
mikemike192 wrote: Bought 4 boxes from Superstore today, got a rejection e-mail right away. Anyone else experienced this ?
Friend got rejected by the system too. You just need to write back asking why, then someone will manually look and approve your receipt. The system is likely too sensitive and only approves when the receipt looks perfect on whatever the defined criteria is.
Oct 26, 2010
918 posts
1312 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Friend got rejection by the system too. You just need to write back asking why, then someone will manually look and approve your receipt. The system is likely too sensitive and only approves when the receipt looks perfect on whatever defined criteria.
Nice to know :) I actually suspected that might be the cause and replied the rejection e-mail right away. It didn't make sense that they could reject me within 30 seconds after my submission, so it's likely an error on the scanning program that they use to quick-scan the receipt(s).

I'll update the outcome when I get a respond.

Update - As suggested, claim has been approved after e-mailing back :) Thanks OP !
Last edited by mikemike192 on Aug 23rd, 2018 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2011
1049 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
I thought it was because "upload 4 valid register receipts" so 4 separate receipts? :P Ill write them anyway
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2016
1211 posts
390 upvotes
mikemike192 wrote: Bought 4 boxes from Superstore today, got a rejection e-mail right away.

Anyone else experienced this ?
Yes mee too..just bought from RCSS STC location aroung 9:17am,upload the receipt and got rejected then i emailed to them with explaining.now waiting for reply..
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2016
1211 posts
390 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Friend got rejected by the system too. You just need to write back asking why, then someone will manually look and approve your receipt. The system is likely too sensitive and only approves when the receipt looks perfect on whatever the defined criteria is.
Any idea how long they will take to reply back??thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
frendzpz wrote: Any idea how long they will take to reply back??thank you.
My friend got response within a couple of hours.
Expect longer with RFD effect.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2016
1211 posts
390 upvotes
Just got email saying congratulations!!!!
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
I can't buy these in store locally but Walmart.ca has the Casbah products for $3.17 and they accepted the pdf receipts (after initially rejecting it, which seems to happen to everyone)

Pot is on its way
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
447 upvotes
Here's the official rules with the participating product list. Also, it states - "In no event will more than 500 Pots be distributed. Once Submissions have been accepted to distribute all 500 Pots the website will be disabled, and additional registrations or entries will not be accepted. Hain Celestial shall have no responsibility, obligation or liability whatsoever for any costs, expense, fees or other charges that a participant may have incurred in order to participate in the offer." so get buying!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11765 upvotes
GTA
Got rejected, emailed them with a copy of the receipt and received and email that my pot is on the way within 10 minutes. FYI, I had all 4 products on one receipt.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
scuba2day wrote: Offer now closed.....
Wow, RFD effect is unreal!
The offer started June 15th and still available in August.
Only took RFD a half a day to fill the quota!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, according to their terms and conditions. It's now only 3.5 weeks.

frendzpz wrote: Any update??
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
frendzpz wrote: Any update??
Just received my pot. Pretty neat as it includes straining capability.

Edit: Very weird. I am pretty sure I submitted my receipts under 2 different names and addresses, but both pots arrived addressed to the same name and destination. Hmmm ...
Last edited by DragonRider on Sep 27th, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2016
1211 posts
390 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Just received my pot. Pretty neat as it includes straining capability.
Thanks!toronto?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11765 upvotes
GTA
Just got my pot today. Cost was about the same as those free socks you could get with the purchase of two boxes of cereal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)