Expired Hot Deals

Real Canadian Superstore

Get 20000 points when you spend more than $100 on baby diaper, wipe, feed and baby accessories (check baby special flyer

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 8:22 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 6, 2019
995 posts
1645 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Get 20000 points when you spend more than $100 on baby diaper, wipe, feed and baby accessories (check baby special flyer

It's here again folks, 20000 points for every $100 or more spent on baby needs (each single transaction).

Make sure to stack this with PC Insider, which will be the last time ever, to maximize your purchase.
Last edited by gizmokrap on Sep 19th, 2020 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
35 replies
Jr. Member
Mar 18, 2008
150 posts
174 upvotes
Abbotsford
Stack the Spend $20+ get 5,000 extra points promo with this.

Out west (GVRD) this isn't in the regular flyer, but in the "Baby Book" flyer valid Sept 18-24
Images
  • baby.jpg
  • 443x760_smart_fit.jpg
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
24254 posts
12290 upvotes
Toronto
gizmokrap wrote: It's here again folks, 20000 points for every $100 or more spent on baby needs (each single transaction).

Make sure to stack this with PC Insider, which will be the last time ever, to maximize your purchase.
... If you are deciding to cancel your subscription because of the price increase
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 6, 2019
995 posts
1645 upvotes
Samshares wrote: Arent diapers more expensive at RCSS?

I rarely shop there but last time I did buy some paper towel rolls, bounty 12 pack, it was more expensive.
It's about 20 cents per diaper and 17 cents per at Costco but with points stack, 20000 from promo, 5000 from another promo and 20000 from PC Insider, you're getting $45 in points back for spending $100 bucks (assuming you're buying $100 worth of diaper)
elcaptaino wrote: Stack the Spend $20+ get 5,000 extra points promo with this.

Out west (GVRD) this isn't in the regular flyer, but in the "Baby Book" flyer valid Sept 18-24
Thanks I knew I forgot something and it was that 5000 points coupon.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1475 posts
1234 upvotes
Durham Region
gizmokrap wrote:
Make sure to stack this with PC Insider, which will be the last time ever, to maximize your purchase.
Why is it last time ever?
Jr. Member
Mar 18, 2008
150 posts
174 upvotes
Abbotsford
networksend wrote: Why is it last time ever?
October 8th PC Insiders is changing. No more diaper/baby bonus. Just a flat 10x points on PC products.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2006
2187 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
elcaptaino wrote: October 8th PC Insiders is changing. No more diaper/baby bonus. Just a flat 10x points on PC products.
Don't forget to price match on wipes and diapers
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Jr. Member
Jul 19, 2013
154 posts
195 upvotes
Toronto
Buy 2 boxes of Huggies and get $10 off coupons were at the diaper section.

And don’t forget to use the spend $20 get 5000 pts as well.
Images
  • 35630663-8653-462F-AC4C-EF19F96A2638.jpeg
Member
Nov 29, 2019
331 posts
124 upvotes
mandm1209 wrote: Buy 2 boxes of Huggies and get $10 off coupons were at the diaper section.

And don’t forget to use the spend $20 get 5000 pts as well.
The local RCSS in Saskatoon doesn't seem to have coupons anymore. Any idea if they keep them in a special location due to covid?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1475 posts
1234 upvotes
Durham Region
mandm1209 wrote: Buy 2 boxes of Huggies and get $10 off coupons were at the diaper section.

And don’t forget to use the spend $20 get 5000 pts as well.
As soon as that gets posted some asshole goes and takes the whole stack of coupons
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
12043 posts
108887 upvotes
Ontario
elcaptaino wrote: October 8th PC Insiders is changing. No more diaper/baby bonus. Just a flat 10x points on PC products.
Thank you for letting me know. I was about to renew it again
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Sr. Member
Dec 29, 2004
501 posts
638 upvotes
SWO
gizmokrap wrote: It's here again folks, 20000 points for every $100 or more spent on baby needs (each single transaction).
When I read the fine print on this, it looks like you get a single 20,000 bonus on a single $100+ transaction.

Not over and over again.

Has anyone tried multiple transactions - do you get 20,000 bonus for each one?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 6, 2019
995 posts
1645 upvotes
da_123 wrote: When I read the fine print on this, it looks like you get a single 20,000 bonus on a single $100+ transaction.

Not over and over again.

Has anyone tried multiple transactions - do you get 20,000 bonus for each one?
Hmm you maybe right. If it is, that's too bad but still a good offer but if you can do multiple transactions and get 20k points each time, that'd be gucci.
Newbie
Sep 12, 2017
18 posts
17 upvotes
Deckers Hill, ON
da_123 wrote: When I read the fine print on this, it looks like you get a single 20,000 bonus on a single $100+ transaction.

Not over and over again.

Has anyone tried multiple transactions - do you get 20,000 bonus for each one?
I tried it yesterday and got it twice at two different stores. Checked today and it's still on my account.
Jr. Member
Mar 18, 2008
150 posts
174 upvotes
Abbotsford
Superstore GVRD has Huggies for $25.70 First 2. $27.98 thereafter.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 6, 2019
995 posts
1645 upvotes
peggyle18 wrote: I tried it yesterday and got it twice at two different stores. Checked today and it's still on my account.
Thanks for being the guinea pig for all of us >:)
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2018
1023 posts
940 upvotes
gizmokrap wrote: Thanks for being the guinea pig for all of us >:)
So it's not 20k pts for every 100 spent? One has to do multiple $100 transaction

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)