Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] Get 5,000 PC Points ($5) when you spend $20 or more on your next purchase (Sept. 11 to 13)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2020 7:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
1749 posts
1226 upvotes
condo

[Real Canadian Superstore] Get 5,000 PC Points ($5) when you spend $20 or more on your next purchase (Sept. 11 to 13)

Attached full screen capture with T&Cs. Offer valid between Sept 11 and 13th in Western Canada...

Thanks to Bubblegum86, you should be able to use at self checkout.

Hit start -> Optimus card -> scanned my barcode for points-> scanned merchandise -> clicked on button for discount and selected the one with the percentage off sign on it -> scanned 5k barcode and paid. Showed instantly in my app + receipt
Images
  • Screenshot_20200907-095050_Samsung Internet.jpg
Last edited by tmonies on Sep 7th, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
63 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1030 posts
209 upvotes
mdzakin wrote: Is this available for ON?
Yes, same as last time, text OFFER to 78737
Jul 4, 2015
269 posts
129 upvotes
Edmonton
I wonder if they are actually going to make it so you can only use it once per account.
Nov 16, 2016
927 posts
848 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Damn! RCSS is killing it. I was starting to leave them and shop more at Walmart cuz everything is priced at a premium and it comes out to equal with the points, but this is a clear winner.

Thanks OP.
Nov 16, 2016
927 posts
848 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
CedricT wrote: I wonder if they are actually going to make it so you can only use it once per account.
That's what the fine print says. I'm not sure if people have been able to use it multiple times though.
Aug 22, 2009
459 posts
423 upvotes
Ottawa
More points for going there anyways, thank ya thank ya thank ya!

Gonna get my code too. Thanks OP! Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling EyesThumbs Up SignThumbs Up Sign
Jul 25, 2015
171 posts
91 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
This will be 3 weeks in a row for this offer. Wonder if NoFrills will be the same, getting annoying driving to both stores every weekend, but worth it for the points.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1013 posts
1120 upvotes
It’s a pain to use at Superstore. The one in Newmarket wants you to go to the customer service desk so they input it manually. Anyone else have this issue ?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
3017 posts
1623 upvotes
simplypop wrote: It’s a pain to use at Superstore. The one in Newmarket wants you to go to the customer service desk so they input it manually. Anyone else have this issue ?
May be just the cashier didn’t know how to do it. The cashiers have to scan both your PCO point card and the coupon before you pay.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
3017 posts
1623 upvotes
RightOnEh wrote: This will be 3 weeks in a row for this offer. Wonder if NoFrills will be the same, getting annoying driving to both stores every weekend, but worth it for the points.
Yes, a new thread is up already for Nofrills.
Feb 16, 2016
17 posts
10 upvotes
I used this last week, it was awarded to both cards in my household account. I also used the next offer yesterday and was again awarded the points. (Only had a purchase in one card).
Will try again this next weekend. Used at self checkout the first time, and then at the regular till next time with no issues.
I also received an email offer with code for 5k points on a pc express order. They are giving a lot of points right now!
Jul 4, 2015
269 posts
129 upvotes
Edmonton
Bigboy16 wrote: That's what the fine print says. I'm not sure if people have been able to use it multiple times though.
Yes the past two weeks the codes have been used multiple times per account.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
3017 posts
1623 upvotes
tmonies wrote: Attached full screen capture with T&Cs. Offer valid between Sept 11 and 13th in Western Canada...

Thanks to Bubblegum86, you should be able to use at self checkout.

Hit start -> Optimus card -> scanned my barcode for points-> scanned merchandise -> clicked on button for discount and selected the one with the percentage off sign on it -> scanned 5k barcode and paid. Showed instantly in my app + receipt
Why your title says Sept. 11 to 13. But the expiry is a Sept. 14. Is it a typo?