Hot Deals

Real Canadian Superstore

Hot! Starts Dec.8,Cadbury Dairy Milk $1.79 with No Frills PM + Get 4K PCO Points on $12 Spent on Cadbury and Other Items

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2022 2:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
2053 posts
5085 upvotes
Toronto

[Real Canadian Superstore] Hot! Starts Dec.8,Cadbury Dairy Milk $1.79 with No Frills PM + Get 4K PCO Points on $12 Spent on Cadbury and Other Items

No Frills has Dairy Milk 85g to 100g bars for $1.79. PM 4 bars x $1.79 for $7.16. Buy 2 x Oreo and/or Ritz $2.49 for $4.98. $12.14 spent and 4000 points back.

A2320C19-8CE3-48F1-92E7-914960EF6705.jpeg
C12B08A0-1148-4284-B6C8-EBC84A0B52DA.jpeg

After factoring the points, Dairy Milk works out to be around $1.20 per bar and Oreo/Ritz around $1.66.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2187 posts
2730 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I did a similar deal last year but it also had Ch51 or something so it came out decent. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3848 posts
3708 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Buy Milka chocolate this isn’t the real deal
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2707 posts
1811 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
I am not sure if RCSS will pricematch "member" price. I know I was refused in the past, unless policy has changed.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10775 posts
2853 upvotes
Nowhere
Their Ad Match Policy says they won't PM on discounts obtained through loyalty programs.
*We’ll match prices if you show us a lower advertised price means that if a major supermarket competitor, advertises a lower price on any identical item we carry in store, show us the original print copy or official digital advertisement and we will sell you that item, up to a limit of four(4) units per item, at that same price but only during the effective dates of that competitor’s advertisement. See in-store for a list of current competitors we ad match against. Identical items are defined as same brand, item type (in the case of unbranded produce, meat and bakery), size and attributes and carried at this store location. We will not match competitor’s private label offers on non-identical items, “spend x get x”, “Free”, “Clearance”, discounts obtained through loyalty programs, or offers related to our third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.). We reserve the right to refuse to match a competitor’s item price if their advertising contains errors, typos or misprints or is subject to a correction notice. We reserve the right to identify the major supermarket competitor(s) for each Real Canadian Superstore location. The program will only apply if competitor’s advertising is complete with all relevant information including but not limited to size and price, effective dates, format/weight identified, and in the format specified as either in print or from an official digital source (such as the competitor’s online flyer or website). In no circumstances will the program apply to offers relating to our third-party operations or where prohibited by local, provincial or federal laws or regulations. Major supermarket competitors and geographical trade areas are determined solely by us and are based on a number of factors which can change from time to time. We reserve the right to cancel or change the terms of this program at any time.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
2053 posts
5085 upvotes
Toronto
StealthFinder wrote: I am not sure if RCSS will pricematch "member" price. I know I was refused in the past, unless policy has changed.
Cheap Cat wrote: Their Ad Match Policy says they won't PM on discounts obtained through loyalty programs.
Haven’t had issues PMing PCO member pricing. Have also PMed Metro app offers using the Flipp app flyer many times.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10775 posts
2853 upvotes
Nowhere
EddySaver wrote: Haven’t had issues PMing PCO member pricing. Have also PMed Metro app offers using the Flipp app flyer many times.
Just because you got a cashier who did it doesn't mean it is allowed. Their policy clearly states they don't.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
2053 posts
5085 upvotes
Toronto
Cheap Cat wrote: Just because you got a cashier who did it doesn't mean it is allowed. Their policy clearly states they don't.
PMed last week’s Metro app offer for Jordan’s cereal:

E857D18D-6852-4A60-A9E6-31BBCE8378D5.jpeg

PMed Metro app offer for Planters Cashews from three week’s ago:
EddySaver wrote: PMed 2 @ RCSS with zero issues.

F2345266-DEE2-44FF-AD92-D36EB93C4B84.jpeg
These are two examples. And no, I don’t have time to show you every single instance that they (many cashiers) allowed PMing these offers.
Mar 2, 2012
189 posts
297 upvotes
MILTON
I bought one Cadbury chocolate for Halloween. There is hardly any cocoa in chocolate, it is all sugar and God knows what. Sad and disgusting.
Aug 15, 2018
518 posts
981 upvotes
Today’s No Frills holiday offer is 5k points for every $12 spent on Cadbury
Mar 2, 2012
189 posts
297 upvotes
MILTON
Last time I bought Cadbury chocolate I took a bite and I spat it out. Never again. Cadbury chocolate is everything except the chocolate. I wonder what percentage of cacao is in there. Must be in low 10's.