Kellogg's Cereal - almost free YMMV if you are a PC optimum member

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2021 2:42 pm
[OP]
Nov 15, 2020
15 posts
47 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

[Real Canadian Superstore] Kellogg's Cereal - almost free YMMV if you are a PC optimum member

Kellogg's Cereal $5 PC points with $10 purchase
https://www.reebee.com/en-ca/flyers/100 ... d=58520719

Combine with the offer "Buy any 2 specially marked boxes of Kellogg's* cereal on or before May 29, 2021. Both boxes must be purchased in a single transaction." AND Get your $5 Kellogg's Grocery prepaid
https://kelloggsgrocerycash.ca/

Most cereals on price match would be $4.99 so you will have to purchase $10+ - that sucks! But you can get 2 Jumbo boxes for $4 https://www.reebee.com/en-ca/flyers/100 ... =relevance
14 replies
Dec 23, 2019
165 posts
281 upvotes
Hobbiton, Whiterun H…
Good find. I'd just suggest saying what the bonuses are rather than suggesting its in any way near free. The money you spend here is gone and not refunded/discounted at purchase, so its not even remotely free, just funds spent with a greater value. Nonetheless, a good deal.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9078 posts
4948 upvotes
I bought a bunch of boxes of Kellogg's cereal and I didn't get the PC optimum points. I have been going back and forth with my "points inquiry" but they don't seem to understand. I am planning on taking it all back to RCSS as I am so frustrated with this process.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1061 posts
853 upvotes
GTA
choclover wrote: I bought a bunch of boxes of Kellogg's cereal and I didn't get the PC optimum points. I have been going back and forth with my "points inquiry" but they don't seem to understand. I am planning on taking it all back to RCSS as I am so frustrated with this process.
What's the promo start date in your area?
Dec 13, 2016
327 posts
150 upvotes
my experience with RCSS buy $10 get 1000 points or whatever
their system will give you the points even if you didn't hit the 10 dollars. 9.xx was able to trigger it
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1606 posts
874 upvotes
MB
choclover wrote: I bought a bunch of boxes of Kellogg's cereal and I didn't get the PC optimum points. I have been going back and forth with my "points inquiry" but they don't seem to understand. I am planning on taking it all back to RCSS as I am so frustrated with this process.
Only certain ones qualify, go to the website and check if the ones you bought have the PC optimum deal listed on them.
Jun 12, 2015
699 posts
334 upvotes
Mississauga
Not a repost, last offer was by No Frills, now RCSS is having it. New dates too. So for those that missed it at no frills have better price matching options at Superstore
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1606 posts
874 upvotes
MB
Tigre1215 wrote: Not a repost, last offer was by No Frills, now RCSS is having it. New dates too. So for those that missed it at no frills have better price matching options at Superstore
It is on this week out west at superstore, ends today or tom.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9078 posts
4948 upvotes
Jonric wrote: What's the promo start date in your area?
It started last Friday (Apr 9th) and ends today (Apr 15th).
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1063 posts
780 upvotes
ktokes12 wrote: It is on this week out west at superstore, ends today or tom.
I can't find this deal on West flyer, but for cereals, 3k/$10 with General Mills and 4k/$10 with Kashi.

Whether there are in-store signs or the bonus points trigger, that, I don't know.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Jun 25, 2020
272 posts
329 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Got 2 boxes at RCSS Oakville today - DID NOT REDEEM points on the purchase.
As expected the 5000 points did not show up. Within 10 mins raised a query on the app.
To my surprise - got an email within 2 hours that the points were added! So +1 to the PC team for quick reponse but -1 that the points were not added in the first place.

So for folks trying this out, check your receipts before you leave the store.
Dec 2, 2012
289 posts
421 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
scrubfordeals wrote: Got 2 boxes at RCSS Oakville today - DID NOT REDEEM points on the purchase.
As expected the 5000 points did not show up. Within 10 mins raised a query on the app.
To my surprise - got an email within 2 hours that the points were added! So +1 to the PC team for quick reponse but -1 that the points were not added in the first place.

So for folks trying this out, check your receipts before you leave the store.
Same thing here. I bought $20 worth but only got 5k PCO points. I went to C/S and they credited me.
Jan 24, 2020
3 posts
5 upvotes
Actually it’s like a fraud which they are deliberately doing, their system don’t give points of item is ending .98 cents and if you open a point inquiry you may or may not get points depending upon the thinking of CSR you experience, I purchased 4 boxes at 4.98 per box and ends in 19.92 for 4 they only give 5000 points and the dumb CSR on chat refuse to add points same happens to another offer with 7500 points, wonder why they are doing this fraud of prices ending on .98 cents insted of making then 1 dollar
Dec 16, 2007
891 posts
432 upvotes
Mississauga
Just bought 2 boxes about an hour ago and didn’t get my 5000 points. I did a points inquiry through the app and got credited 5000 points within the hour.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)