Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] Keurig K-Compact Coffee Maker $58 After PM & Get 50,000 PC Points!!

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2020 5:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1657 posts
4158 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Keurig K-Compact Coffee Maker $58 After PM & Get 50,000 PC Points!!

**Thread updated Dec 25th:

Starting Dec 26, you can get the Keurig K-Compact coffee maker for $58 & 50,000 PC Points. So after factoring in the points you're paying roughly out of pocket $15.50 ($8+taxes on $58) for a Keurig coffee maker.

Step 1:
PC Points offer: go to: https://www.pcoptimumoffers.ca/en/Keuri ... fee/portal
Add the 50,000 PC points offer WUB any Keurig coffee maker at Superstore.

Step 2:
Walmart is selling the Keurig K-Compact Coffee Maker for $58. You need to PRICE MATCH Walmarts price with a cashier. Dont use self checkout since most Superstore locations dont allow you to PM at a self checkout since COVID started. Use either the Flip app, physical flyer or Walmart online flyer.

See photos for more details.
Images
  • Screenshot_20201210-082652_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20201225-232727_Flipp.jpg
Last edited by oj777 on Dec 25th, 2020 11:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.
175 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
642 posts
582 upvotes
Same deal at Zehrs... Question is do they have any? And what do they cost? I tried to check Zehr's web site but they didn't list the coffeemakers.
Newbie
Dec 2, 2020
89 posts
176 upvotes
Will be a pretty cheap machine, but honestly the coffee is not even worth it. A $10 drip coffee machine is better
Member
User avatar
Dec 31, 2016
432 posts
301 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
Can anyone let me know if firelog is considered a seasonal product?
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
7327 posts
3548 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Bigboy16 wrote: Thanks OP. Great price.

I suggest people price match with Walmart for this, then use the PC points. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/keurig-k-s ... 0201199486

Ideally, Walmart would have the Keurig Elite for $98 like they did for BF and we could combine it with this.
Can I use refill pod and use my Kicking horse coffee?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Newbie
Sep 17, 2020
40 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
PC optimum typically apply the better offer that is available at the time. Not sure if they would apply both for this.
Jr. Member
May 7, 2017
165 posts
253 upvotes
My loblaws has a keurig for $88, so net cost of $8 plus $12 of miscellaneous goods....

(Try pc express app, search for keurig, sort high price to low.)
Jr. Member
May 7, 2017
165 posts
253 upvotes
almc1984 wrote: PC optimum typically apply the better offer that is available at the time. Not sure if they would apply both for this.
One offer is product specific, one is for total spend, so I would guess there’s a chance both would be applied.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1350 posts
1502 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Can I use refill pod and use my Kicking horse coffee?
I always thought you could. You just would need the Refill Pod 2.0. Not sure though exactly. Maybe someone could add to this?
Jr. Member
May 7, 2017
165 posts
253 upvotes
The newer machines seem finicky about refill pods. A friend bought some off Amazon and even though they were (supposedly) genuine Keurig 2.0 they did not work. When she phoned Keurig, they said that’s a known problem and offered 20% off pods on the Keurig site. Not impressed.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
22148 posts
16770 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
FallenAngel1978 wrote: Same deal at Zehrs... Question is do they have any? And what do they cost? I tried to check Zehr's web site but they didn't list the coffeemakers.
Problem is that the OP's offer explicitly says Loblaws or SDM banner. There's no mention of Zehrs--or Superstore for that matter.

You can still use this offer at SDM. My PCO app shows an SDM 25k WUS $100 offer starting tomorrow. Not as good as 30k at Loblaws but it's going to cost more than $5 in gas and wasted time to drive to a Loblaws from Zehrs territory.

Image
veni, vidi, Visa
Member
Apr 1, 2011
215 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
I don't see why they won't stack - in the past I have had offers like "buy frozen food get 1000 points" and 20x points event stacked at shoppers so I assume this one is the same thing, technically?
Member
Apr 1, 2011
215 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
bylo wrote: Problem is that the OP's offer explicitly says Loblaws or SDM banner. There's no mention of Zehrs--or Superstore for that matter.

You can still use this offer at SDM. My PCO app shows an SDM 25k WUS $100 offer starting tomorrow. Not as good as 30k at Loblaws but it's going to cost more than $5 in gas and wasted time to drive to a Loblaws from Zehrs territory.

Image
I don't think I ever saw coffee machine at shoppers though....unless I wasn't paying attention...

Also "Loblaws banner " should mean all stores under the Loblaws corporation? That's how I understand it.
Last edited by siruiguo on Dec 10th, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Mar 11, 2020
173 posts
100 upvotes
any minimum spend for the machine in order to get the 50k points?
Member
User avatar
Sep 16, 2015
390 posts
816 upvotes
Calgary, AB
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Can I use refill pod and use my Kicking horse coffee?
YES. The only reason anyone should use manufactured Keurig pods is if they are (a) physically disabled and unable to scoop coffee, or (b) an evil supervillain determined to drink stale packaged coffee and destroy the environment.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 20, 2003
6654 posts
3008 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Thanks OP. Loaded the offer. Going to Superstore tomorrow so will check out what they have. My current keurig that I bought like 10 years ago from staples for like 30$ still works great. I have 2 refill thingy that I use everyday. But if the price + points back is right I might change it :)

I'm pretty sure the points will stack. I never had issues with points @ superstore.

For example Goldfish crackers. I always have 200/1$ and sometimes there's promo where you get 1500/$10 on goldfish in the flyer. Both combine.

And sometime I have offers like 4000/$40 and they combine with all my points offers for specific products :)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
7327 posts
3548 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
nounou23 wrote: Thanks OP. Loaded the offer. Going to Superstore tomorrow so will check out what they have. My current keurig that I bought like 10 years ago from staples for like 30$ still works great. I have 2 refill thingy that I use everyday. But if the price + points back is right I might change it :)

I'm pretty sure the points will stack. I never had issues with points @ superstore.

For example Goldfish crackers. I always have 200/1$ and sometimes there's promo where you get 1500/$10 on goldfish in the flyer. Both combine.

And sometime I have offers like 4000/$40 and they combine with all my points offers for specific products :)
I thought it is Loblaws.
You can use it in superstore too?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine

Top