Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

Kraft Dinner $1.25 each (4 or more) + 1000 PC Points Each = $0.25 each!! (RCSS ONTARIO) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2022 2:34 pm
Oct 3, 2016
407 posts
682 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I hate this logic. Points don't reduce the price of your item. If you use this thought process, and then also use the logic of "I got this for free" when you spend them, then you're playing yourself.
Sep 27, 2007
686 posts
1081 upvotes
Trois-Rivieres
why get excited for kraft dinner...it's always dumb to put lava hot in title anyway
Last edited by hackett40 on Sep 28th, 2022 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2020
1074 posts
2797 upvotes
yazkanji wrote: I am not so sure this is lava hot only because this is very bad for your health. Best case scenario is to buy a can of beans for fibre and fullness. Take care of yourself.
This. Best bang for your buck would be costco sized bags of white rice and brown rice, mix em, and you'll have enough carbs for like a month. Very possible to eat cheap and healthier (though it costs premium to eat the MOST healthy, but won't get into that) and avoid eating this processed KD stuff. But once in a while for an easy guilty pleasure as opposed to a staple, I suppose I'm not one to judge.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15131 upvotes
podric wrote: OK. I am not sure if they still include that cancer causing colouring with this. You know the one they outlawed in Britain.
That's not why they banned certain food colouring in UK. It's because [those particular synthetic] colours were linked to ADD and hyperactivity in children.
CheapWinnipeger wrote: Not sure how hot this is. I'm pretty sure that Costco has the 12 pack on for less than $12 right now.
Not to mention the Costblo stuff has larger 340g boxes so it's "equal to 18 boxes" at that price.
Oct 30, 2018
324 posts
337 upvotes
JDTheCanadian wrote: I hate this logic. Points don't reduce the price of your item. If you use this thought process, and then also use the logic of "I got this for free" when you spend them, then you're playing yourself.
So then don't do that. It's simple. Points either reduce the price of an item when you get it or when you buy it with points but not both.
Oct 3, 2016
407 posts
682 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Longprocess wrote: So then don't do that. It's simple. Points either reduce the price of an item when you get it or when you buy it with points but not both.
Exactly. But many people here don't do that.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15131 upvotes
Just think of the points like a rebate. You won't get it on your purchase but you get it back later ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2431 posts
1212 upvotes
burlington, on
podric wrote: OK. I am not sure if they still include that cancer causing colouring with this. You know the one they outlawed in Britain.

But 25 cents each and people are complaining?
It is pasta with a cheese sauce. Even if you throw out the cheese sauce it is still a good deal on the pasta.

upvote even with the confusing about it being 1000/box or 1000/4 boxes.
Please careful using the term “pasta”. In Italy don’t even sell that garbage
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4996 posts
2214 upvotes
Vancity
Off topic: Does anyone's RCSS carry the frozen Noname Mac&Cheese dinner boxes? They are normally $1-1.29 each. I've not seen them in my RCSS (Grandview/Vancouver) in a few months. The old spot is used for something else now. The last time I was at the Richmond store, there was a ruined box left. I'm wondering if they are permanently gone. I still have personal offers for these very often.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
5915 posts
3467 upvotes
EmpressLisaSu wrote: Would it really be KD you like, or mac and cheese? Like, would you take a bowl of KD over a legit bowl of mac and cheese?
Guess you never heard of if I had a million dollars and Barenaked Ladies.

Make sure SafeSearch is on.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1949 posts
3725 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
napasah wrote: In store at No Frills this week KD was $5 for 4 boxes + 250 points per box. So I'd guess it's the same, 1000 points per 4 boxes.
Yep, at least in-store at NF, it's clearly showing "Get 250 pts for every box purchased."
NF-KD.png
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1143 posts
1764 upvotes
cayolargo wrote: Please careful using the term “pasta”. In Italy don’t even sell that garbage
::eyeroll::
Dec 20, 2018
422 posts
361 upvotes
winnipeg
yazkanji wrote: I am not so sure this is lava hot only because this is very bad for your health. Best case scenario is to buy a can of beans for fibre and fullness. Take care of yourself.
then you d better get fresh green beans instead of canned foodSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Nov 23, 2011
311 posts
362 upvotes
DOLLARD-DES-ORMEAUX
cayolargo wrote: Please careful using the term “pasta”. In Italy don’t even sell that garbage
My Italian husband will legit kill me if I ever buy this stuff lol. He is shocked that I ate KD and chef boyardee growing up. Face With Tears Of Joy

I now make a pretty decent homemade mac n cheese with bechamel and real italian cheese, topped with a panko crust and fresh parsley. It beats powdered cheese sauce lol!
Nov 23, 2011
311 posts
362 upvotes
DOLLARD-DES-ORMEAUX
My Italian husband will legit kill me if I ever buy this stuff lol. He is shocked that I ate KD and chef boyardee growing up. Face With Tears Of Joy

I now make a pretty decent homemade mac n cheese with bechamel and real italian cheese, topped with a panko crust and fresh parsley. It beats powdered cheese sauce lol!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2020
1074 posts
2797 upvotes
renoldman wrote: Guess you never heard of if I had a million dollars and Barenaked Ladies.

Make sure SafeSearch is on.
Damn, heard of the song before but didn't remember they talked about expensive ketchup and the fanciest of Dijon mustards.

Well played.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1281 posts
1340 upvotes
Hamilton
Now that the sale is technically live I went on the PC Express app and as expected when you add 4 the estimated points are 1000 not 4000.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
5915 posts
3467 upvotes
Well, here is an example at Loblaws in which you need to buy 2 to get the points.

Note that the one from RCSS does not say buy 4 get like the one I have attached.

2 for points.jpg