Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

Kraft Dinner $1.25 each (4 or more) + 1000 PC Points Each = $0.25 each!! (RCSS ONTARIO) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2022 2:34 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2432 posts
1212 upvotes
burlington, on
Dealfinder12 wrote: My Italian husband will legit kill me if I ever buy this stuff lol. He is shocked that I ate KD and chef boyardee growing up. Face With Tears Of Joy

I now make a pretty decent homemade mac n cheese with bechamel and real italian cheese, topped with a panko crust and fresh parsley. It beats powdered cheese sauce lol!
Seams same exactly situation in my family lol. I moved here from Italy 10 years ago. I know sometimes make easy prepare this fast food especially having both parents working.

Only difference I never tried in my life chef boyarde! Same my kids

My wife too make sometimes a decent homemade make and cheese
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes
psych0man wrote: Is it a thousand points per box or 1,000 points once you buy four or more? So if you buy four boxes that means only 250 points per box making it $1 per box after points are awarded.
pongster wrote: Are you sure it's not 1000 pts total when you buy 4 or more as opposed to 1000 pts per box?
recordman wrote: I'm pretty sure it's 4x$1.25 - $1 (1k pts) = $4. This is $1 each. I have a personal offer for KD as well (400p for $2), but I'm not in ON. With such a double stacking, they can be had for 80c each. Check your personal offers.

Confirmed this morning that the deal is working. Bought 6 boxes at $1.25 each and got 6,000PC points.
Images
  • 20220929_074950.jpg
Last edited by oj777 on Sep 29th, 2022 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 11, 2017
562 posts
572 upvotes
oj777 wrote: Confirmed this morning that the deal is working. Bought 6 boxes at $1.25 each and got 6,000PC points.
Gosh... IT seems like Corporate has really be screwing up a lot more lately. I've been seeing so many "error"/"it can't be that price/offer" coming up in the past few months...

Well... If that stays for the KD, I may buy a few cases for the food bank (I'll have to talk to the grocery manager so he can place a hand order of it), combine with 10% staff and it makes it $0.12/box. I think they are okay on KD right now, but for that price, it doesn't hurt to grab it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes
CheapWinnipeger wrote: Not sure how hot this is. I'm pretty sure that Costco has the 12 pack on for less than $12 right now.

And it was $7.77 a few weeks ago at Walmart, with a coupon
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/walmart ... n-2559839/
$7.77 / 12 = $0.64 cents/box (which is still very good).

VS

$1.25/ box + 1000 PC Points = $0.25 cents/box.

JDTheCanadian wrote: I hate this logic. Points don't reduce the price of your item. If you use this thought process, and then also use the logic of "I got this for free" when you spend them, then you're playing yourself.
You can technically redeem your PC points in the same visit if you do 2 transactions.

Example: buy 10 boxes of KD at $1.25 each = you'll get $12.50 + 10,000 PC points.

2nd transaction: buy $10 worth of other groceries and redeem 10,000 points for $10 off your grocery order.

However a lot of people like to redeem at SDM for points redemption events where you get more value for your points.

End of the day: if you do your grocery shopping at Loblaws chain stores points is on the same level as cash.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1324 posts
1698 upvotes
Toronto
johnb56789 wrote: Gosh... IT seems like Corporate has really be screwing up a lot more lately. I've been seeing so many "error"/"it can't be that price/offer" coming up in the past few months...

Well... If that stays for the KD, I may buy a few cases for the food bank (I'll have to talk to the grocery manager so he can place a hand order of it), combine with 10% staff and it makes it $0.12/box. I think they are okay on KD right now, but for that price, it doesn't hurt to grab it.
Im thinking of buying 20 (individually wrapped) broccoli crowns as it is a monkey maker from no frills to donate to the food bank. Its healthier than KD and it doesn't hurt to claim small change from Galen for my good deeds.

That being said, I don't want to clear shelves by buying excess when families need it too.
Jul 11, 2017
562 posts
572 upvotes
crayola1 wrote: Im thinking of buying 20 (individually wrapped) broccoli crowns as it is a monkey maker from no frills to donate to the food bank. Its healthier than KD and it doesn't hurt to claim small change from Galen for my good deeds.
Yeah, I know the KD isn't the best option for the food bank, but I know my food bank gets a ton of produce in daily. So I want to try to get them more of the non-perishable items that they might not get in all the time. I know KD is commonly donated, but for the price, I figured why not.
Jul 24, 2022
299 posts
605 upvotes
JDTheCanadian wrote: I hate this logic. Points don't reduce the price of your item. If you use this thought process, and then also use the logic of "I got this for free" when you spend them, then you're playing yourself.
This is my logic:

1. I have to eat, so I need to purchase items at a supermarket or other place for food;
2. At RCSS, on one receipt I purchase 10 boxes of KD for $12.50, submit PC Optimum card, receive 10,000 PC Optimum Points;
3. On another receipt, I purchase $10 or more worth of items at RCSS, then submit my PC Optimum card again for points payout;
4. My second receipt will show that I paid $10 less for my purchase.

Works for me...
Oct 3, 2016
407 posts
682 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
ImMrWorld wrote: This is my logic:

1. I have to eat, so I need to purchase items at a supermarket or other place for food;
2. At RCSS, on one receipt I purchase 10 boxes of KD for $12.50, submit PC Optimum card, receive 10,000 PC Optimum Points;
3. On another receipt, I purchase $10 or more worth of items at RCSS, then submit my PC Optimum card again for points payout;

Works for me...
Exactly. That is the right way of thinking about it.

But when someone buys 10 boxes and thinks "they were only 25 cents each, " they are not being fair to themselves.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4527 posts
4893 upvotes
Whitby
d store for the block. or dollar tree. food bank etc. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7529 posts
8284 upvotes
Vancouver
ImMrWorld wrote: This is my logic:

Works for me...
JDTheCanadian wrote: Exactly. That is the right way of thinking about it.

But when someone buys 10 boxes and thinks "they were only 25 cents each, " they are not being fair to themselves.
OR..

I buy 10 boxes for $12.50
Redeem 10k points
Pay $2.50 out of pocket
Receive 10k points

They were only 25 cents each!

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Aug 15, 2018
518 posts
981 upvotes
5 cents per box if you have the personal offer 200 points per $1
Oct 30, 2018
324 posts
337 upvotes
JDTheCanadian wrote: Exactly. That is the right way of thinking about it.

Again, it depends on how they view the points when they use them. If they think of the points as money spent when they use them then there is no problem with what you described. The points have to be considered value at one of the two stages earning or spending. There isn't just one "right" way to do it. It's just wrong if you consider it as value during both stages.

For me, I consider points earned as money saved. So if I spend $50 and get back 50 000 points I consider that a "free" purchase. When I then spend those 50 000 points I consider it $50 spent (and not free). So I'm not 'not being fair to myself' because I consider points earned as money saved.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1951 posts
3726 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
newfbc wrote: I buy 10 boxes for $12.50
Redeem 10k points
Pay $2.50 out of pocket
Receive 10k points

They were only 25 cents each!
... although, you and I are in western provinces, and this promo isn't available here!

This week, at western RCSS, the sale is KD for $9.77/cs of 12 (no PCO pts rewarded) or $1.25/bx when you buy in groups of 4 (otherwise $1.79/bx), with no PCO pts rewarded. Annoyingly, if you buy 7 boxes (for example), you'd pay $1.25 for the first 4, and $1.79 for the next 3, unlike in the east where it's $1.25/bx when you buy 4 or more.
Oct 14, 2015
143 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just bought 8 boxes in Ontario (London), and zero PC points were awarded. Customer service was good about giving me the 8000 points when I showed the flyer and my receipt, but I wonder if this means that the deal is in the process of being corrected....
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
9231 posts
2902 upvotes
London
wpgsahm wrote: I just bought 8 boxes in Ontario (London), and zero PC points were awarded. Customer service was good about giving me the 8000 points when I showed the flyer and my receipt, but I wonder if this means that the deal is in the process of being corrected....
Ditto, same thing happened to me.
Jun 14, 2009
35 posts
11 upvotes
Ottawa
Definitely YMMV, no points initially awarded at the Superstore in Kanata on my purchase of 10 boxes. Went to CS desk showed the ad, she apologized and told me all they would credit in points is 1000. Said no way it is 1000/ box.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes
Paul in Ottawa wrote: Definitely YMMV, no points initially awarded at the Superstore in Kanata on my purchase of 10 boxes. Went to CS desk showed the ad, she apologized and told me all they would credit in points is 1000. Said no way it is 1000/ box.
Do a points inquiry with PC Optimum and you should get your remaining points.

If there was no correction notice the store (customer service) should of gave you the full amount of points.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2015
1178 posts
590 upvotes
North York, ON
There was plenty at my RCSS but I only bought 4 and I got the 4k points.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1324 posts
1698 upvotes
Toronto
oj777 wrote: Do a points inquiry with PC Optimum and you should get your remaining points.

If there was no correction notice the store (customer service) should of gave you the full amount of points.
I always get the runaround with PC inquiry for points and never successful.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17304 posts
15121 upvotes
GTA, ON
Dealfinder12 wrote: My Italian husband will legit kill me if I ever buy this stuff lol. He is shocked that I ate KD and chef boyardee growing up. Face With Tears Of Joy

I now make a pretty decent homemade mac n cheese with bechamel and real italian cheese, topped with a panko crust and fresh parsley. It beats powdered cheese sauce lol!
Don't let the dinner part in KD fool you. I consider this quick comfort food. Nothing More, Nothing Less.

We all know home-made country style Mac & Cheese is awesome (I make it too), but it's hardly instant.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!