Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

Kraft Dinner limit 2 $1

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2023 1:05 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1656 posts
1222 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada

[Real Canadian Superstore] Kraft Dinner limit 2 $1

Just go self checkout for seperate transaction if need to load up ;)
Images
  • 20230106_125507.jpg
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2022
1162 posts
1907 upvotes
Best deal for KD I have seen in years!
Nov 19, 2020
198 posts
717 upvotes
When they charge $37 for 5 chicken breast I’ll take my business elsewhere
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2080 posts
1385 upvotes
Durham
Trenderson wrote: When they charge $37 for 5 chicken breast I’ll take my business elsewhere
The $37 breast were free form. Its $12 for a pack of regular chicken breast.
Mar 18, 2013
291 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone confirm is this the same price in GTA?
Dec 22, 2021
5 posts
Anyone else perfectly fine with the 77 cent boxes of Great Value/No Name Mac and Cheese lol. It all tastes the same to me.
Sep 16, 2011
542 posts
538 upvotes
Southern AB
JurassicMatt wrote: Anyone else perfectly fine with the 77 cent boxes of Great Value/No Name Mac and Cheese lol. It all tastes the same to me.
Absolutely. I find the cheap stuff tastes pretty decent now. I don't buy Kraft Dinner anymore, it doesn't taste the same since they switched to natural ingredients. Probably not great to complain about the removal of artificial garbage, but I wasn't exactly eating KD with health in mind in the first place. Neutral Face
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18123 posts
9192 upvotes
JurassicMatt wrote: Anyone else perfectly fine with the 77 cent boxes of Great Value/No Name Mac and Cheese lol. It all tastes the same to me.
Every couple of years I give the no name / generic brands a shot. And every couple of years I am reminded why I avoid them and wonder how I forgot about them. For the mac and cheese I find a huge difference in taste with the generic ones vs basic KD, to me the basic KD is much better.

Now, if you compare to the higher end KD flavours like Sharp Cheddar, I don't know of any that can compete in that price range. The PC Deluxe doesn't even come close to KD Sharp Cheddar.