Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

No Frills Delissio Stuffed Crust frozen pizza 2/$11.94 less 4000 PCO points = $3.97 each FLASH SALE ONE DAY ONLY Oct 30

[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
15326 posts
8231 upvotes
Toronto

[Real Canadian Superstore] No Frills Delissio Stuffed Crust frozen pizza 2/$11.94 less 4000 PCO points = $3.97 each FLASH SALE ONE DAY ONLY Oct 30

Possibly ONTARIO ONLY

Making a stand alone thread for those like me wanting to try the stuffed crust
Lone_Prodigy wrote: The stuffed crust is $6 today at Superstore. Buy 2 and get 4000 points, essentially making them $4 each.
jenviea wrote: That's good
No Frills also has flash 4000 PCO on stuffed crust but it's $7.97 there
Just checked again, it $5.97 at NF too!

Last edited by jenviea on Oct 30th, 2019 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2007
1489 posts
301 upvotes
where is this deal coming from? i don't see it in my pco offers page.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
15326 posts
8231 upvotes
Toronto
Anonymous_ wrote: where is this deal coming from? i don't see it in my pco offers page.
Got an email from No Frills yesterday but didn't care 'cause it was $7.97 on the website then

This kind of FLASH SALE thing is typically in-store and no offer load required

Previous FLASH SALE for reference
repatch wrote: Yes, no email needed.

They had a sign up in the store:

RE: Superstore, I'm trusting Lone_Prodigy is truthful
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2007
1489 posts
301 upvotes
no frills, no sign in store, shelf price was 8$ but it scanned for 6$ and got the points
Nov 30, 2009
286 posts
372 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Don't have high or decent expectations buying these and you'll be fine. The stuffed crust itself is...ok. The rest of the pizza itself is very flat and we threw some of it away because nobody wanted to finish it, would absolutely never buy it again but guaranteed someone is going to say they loved it.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1292 posts
371 upvotes
The pizza itself is measurably smaller compared to the regular Delissio pizza's. Don't expect it to go as far in terms of people fed.
Oct 21, 2005
810 posts
750 upvotes
Guy In A Bucket wrote: Don't have high or decent expectations buying these and you'll be fine. The stuffed crust itself is...ok. The rest of the pizza itself is very flat and we threw some of it away because nobody wanted to finish it, would absolutely never buy it again but guaranteed someone is going to say they loved it.
It's not great, but compared to those $4 Delissio pizzas it's pretty good, IMO. Same pizza quality and the crust is much better. My expectations were low so maybe that's why I liked it. I also forgot it was stuffed crust the first time I ate one and was pleasantly surprised. I say this as a homemade deep dish pizza with mushrooms, olives, sausage, and a pound of mozzarella awaits me while it cools on the kitchen counter... expectations are a bit higher for that one.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18110 posts
9167 upvotes
Personally I think the Pizzeria Vintage pizzas are better pizzas. The stuffed crust is nice but the rest of the pizza is not that great. Definitely worth trying but I find the pizza a little more bland.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1946 posts
4184 upvotes
Dr. Oetker pizzas for the win when they're $3. Nothing beats them IMO.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)