Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

Real Canadian SuperStore Ontario: 20 times points on April 24th and 25th

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2010 1:02 am
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2006
1202 posts
149 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Real Canadian SuperStore Ontario: 20 times points on April 24th and 25th

Real Canadian Superstores will be having a 20 times points event on the weekend of April 24th and 25th. 20 times points on everything that you currently earn PC points on. This will appear in the upcoming flyer. Could be a good time to pick up something like a BBQ.
http://www.pcpoints.ca/en/unsecure/inde ... offers.asp

The basic points percentage works out to 1%. This makes it 20%. As far as I know, it's good on everything.

- Yes, it includes food
- It's just Ontario
- Minimum $75 purchase
- Yes, it's on everything. Not just PC branded products.
- It applies to both PC Banking and MasterCard purchases.
154 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
this is starting to sound oddly familiar... like SDM's 20X SOPs promo, except that there's no min. purchase (?)
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Apr 15, 2010
5 posts
2 upvotes
Ontario
That means if I spend $300 at RCSS in Ontario...with my PC credit card...I'll earn enough for $60 in free groceries!
Feb 17, 2009
604 posts
82 upvotes
Hamilton
This is an awesome deal. You normally get $1 per $100 spent. 20x points = $20 worth of points for $100 spent! I'm definitely going to wait on groceries for a while and stock up those days.

Thx OP
Feb 8, 2007
819 posts
59 upvotes
Are there any exclusions on this (like not applicable on food purchases)?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1896 posts
593 upvotes
Airdrie
i'm going to guess this'll only apply to those products with extra pc points, like president choice branded or those blue menu items. ..

if i'm wrong, well, i guess i'll be picking up some game console, tv, games, etc... ;)
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
ihk wrote: i'm going to guess this'll only apply to those products with extra pc points, like president choice branded or those blue menu items. ..

if i'm wrong, well, i guess i'll be picking up some game console, tv, games, etc... ;)
LOL!
exactly my thoughts... if there are no restrictions, everyone w/ a PC MC is gonna go shopping like crazy XD

20% off groceries, etc. ... esp. for things that rarely ever go on sale...
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3393 posts
641 upvotes
Cowtown
Is it Ontario Only? Can some body confirm?

[QUOTE]Only at Real Canadian Superstores in Ontario, April 24 & 25! [/QUOTE]
Your mental health matters. Every step you take towards self-care and seeking support is a powerful investment in your well-being. You have the strength and resilience to overcome any challenges and thrive in your journey towards better mental health
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6610 posts
1979 upvotes
Toronto
how about buying a $100 rogers prepaid phone card?
using the PC mastercard, will they give you 20times point?
if so, I would get $20 worth of point, better than no tax event tomorrow then.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7282 posts
1820 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Only RCSS? What about Loblaw's Superstore?
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2006
1202 posts
149 upvotes
roctec wrote: Normally you get 10 point for $1. I guess we just get 20 instead of 10 this time.
No, you'll get 200.
May 10, 2003
134 posts
1 upvote
Arviat
Don't forget to bring your shopping bins they give you free points on that too and make sure that they credit you points for it as well. Happy Shopping. :cool:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5186 posts
1829 upvotes
Mississauga
mahjongmaniac wrote: this is starting to sound oddly familiar... like SDM's 20X SOPs promo, except that there's no min. purchase (?)
That's because the person that brought the points program to SDM now works for Loblaw
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
2266 posts
325 upvotes
London
Very interesting. Wish it is for everything not only PC stuffs.
No external links in signatures.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
3519 posts
435 upvotes
Calgary
This applies using PCF's debit card as well? or just PCF's MasterCard?
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2005
1698 posts
127 upvotes
hardywang wrote: Very interesting. Wish it is for everything not only PC stuffs.
The OP, who is the only person that seems to have any info on this, clearly says it is on everything.

This is a pretty amazing deal. Superstore carries a lot of good merchandise and the seasonal items are always great too (patio/garden stuff). I'll definitley be scoping out the electronics if this promotion actually does happen.
Mar 15, 2004
976 posts
311 upvotes
Wow, you know RDF is important when Financial institutions are creating accounts to promote their special. Wish they would have paid for the advertisement space though.
Oct 19, 2002
294 posts
11 upvotes
Any idea if it works by buying PC Gift Cards ($25, $50, $75, $100)?