Expired Hot Deals

Real Canadian Superstore

Optimum 10,000 pts for every $100 UberEats, DoorDash and NetFlix gift card purchase

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 10:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4706 posts
4193 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Optimum 10,000 pts for every $100 UberEats, DoorDash and NetFlix gift card purchase

Superstore has 10k in points offer for purchase of $100 in select GC purchase.

No frill has similar offer but less choice.

See images below for GC details. Can mix and match GC to make up the $100.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210826-153013.png
  • Screenshot_20210826-153543.png
11 replies
Newbie
Jul 29, 2021
1 posts
it says combination so I guess you have to buy more than one card type.
Sr. Member
Apr 1, 2004
517 posts
373 upvotes
nice, hopefully superstore will have these giftcards

my local one run out of uber ones all the time…
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4706 posts
4193 upvotes
jocyyu wrote: nice, hopefully superstore will have these giftcards

my local one run out of uber ones all the time…
Yes. I couldn't find any last time and had to go out to suburbs to find. No frills has the same deal for Uber.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3924 upvotes
Toronto and London
Wolfman2022 wrote: it says combination so I guess you have to buy more than one card type.
Or does it mean different denominations?
Newbie
Nov 11, 2003
81 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver
Wolfman2022 wrote: it says combination so I guess you have to buy more than one card type.
Usually when they say "any combination" it means you can freely mix & match, so you can buy all of one type if you wanted.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6821 posts
1032 upvotes
Ottawa
So this is like 10% discount? Not like the best discount we have for netflix GC, still a good deal though.
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2007
565 posts
502 upvotes
Wolfman2022 wrote: it says combination so I guess you have to buy more than one card type.
I think it's supposed to mean you can get only 1, or whichever of the 3 GC's, however you want it divvied up, as long as you get to $100.
Member
May 15, 2011
495 posts
332 upvotes
In July Shoppers had 15K points for every $100 spend. I bought $200 and got 30k points.

This is still pretty good but I think when Shoppers has card deals they are usually better. But it may also be that the 15k points are done and we will not see again.
Time to update my signature!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4706 posts
4193 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote: Or does it mean different denominations?
Smoo wrote: Usually when they say "any combination" it means you can freely mix & match, so you can buy all of one type if you wanted.
cky312 wrote: I think it's supposed to mean you can get only 1, or whichever of the 3 GC's, however you want it divvied up, as long as you get to $100.
Bought 4 $25UE GCs. Got 10k points no issues
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4706 posts
4193 upvotes
Jet2643 wrote: In July Shoppers had 15K points for every $100 spend. I bought $200 and got 30k points.

This is still pretty good but I think when Shoppers has card deals they are usually better. But it may also be that the 15k points are done and we will not see again.
The only issue with Sdm offers is you don't get the points right away... Usually 4-6 weeks later and the transaction disappears from you PC app history so making a claim is more difficult
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5273 posts
7154 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
This is Vital Team

1. Make sure you keep all your receipts!
2. Screen shot the promotion , ad, whatever you saw the deal on

Why? Incase you don't get the points. Then you gonna contact their "Chat" & show them the receipt and ad

Top