Tags:
None
[OP]
May 2, 2006
54 posts
37 upvotes
Mississauga

[Real Canadian Superstore] Pampers swaddlers 174 ct $27.98 + 2000 pc pts

Pampers swaddlers 174 count for $27.98 + 2000 pc pts.
Works out to about $0.16 per diaper w/o pts factored in.

Haven't checked in store but going today.
If anyone has seen these in store please confirm.
Images
  • upload.png
12 replies
Aug 27, 2008
126 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
It's $29.98 and 3000 points in Calgary FYI.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1876 posts
1311 upvotes
Ottawa
Also cheaper at Walmart straight up without the points nonsense at $25.97

$22.38 with subscribe and save at Walmart.ca but almost sold out all sizes
Dec 21, 2010
376 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
New coming 1st time Dad ... anyone what to school me on what constitutes "swaddlers" and when (age/why?) to institute them over "regular/non-swaddlers"
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2477 posts
1759 upvotes
Calgary
NeedaSuit wrote: New coming 1st time Dad ... anyone what to school me on what constitutes "swaddlers" and when (age/why?) to institute them over "regular/non-swaddlers"
Everyone will be different but we found generally our preference was just for the “lower end” Huggies or Pampers. Pampers were typically our preference when they were really small. Only time we pay for premium diapers is when they’re a bit older, we found the Overnight ones hold up better vs. middle of night explosions.
Jun 25, 2017
851 posts
408 upvotes
Guys this is also available at shoppers for 22.99 and right now if you buy two you get 6000 bonus points. Combine that with a 20x points makes it even hotter.

I got five boxes for a total of $120 less $50 in points.
Jan 9, 2014
881 posts
510 upvotes
Toronto
NeedaSuit wrote: New coming 1st time Dad ... anyone what to school me on what constitutes "swaddlers" and when (age/why?) to institute them over "regular/non-swaddlers"
dont get pampers baby dry, they break/leak so easily that you have to be constantly watch and change diaper right away. We used the swaddlers and they can last longer/overnight
Aug 17, 2014
99 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the box at shoppers smaller? I can’t remember the exact count...
Master2031 wrote: Guys this is also available at shoppers for 22.99 and right now if you buy two you get 6000 bonus points. Combine that with a 20x points makes it even hotter.

Deal Addict
May 27, 2004
1065 posts
371 upvotes
Master2031 wrote: Guys this is also available at shoppers for 22.99 and right now if you buy two you get 6000 bonus points. Combine that with a 20x points makes it even hotter.

Shoppers is the Super Pack and Superstore is the Huge Pack.

In the OP's picture the Huge Pack has 174 diapers, so the Super Pack would have 96 diapers.
So it's not quite half, but close to it.
Apr 3, 2007
742 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
Congrats man! Your life is going to change!

My wife loves the Swaddlers brand because of the pee indicator. I'm not sure what other brands do this (i'm sure there is a huggies brand) but it gave my wife piece of mind that the baby was passing pee at the beginning.

I bought the pampers dry as well and it was okay but not as much material as the swaddlers.

Either way, diapers are preference, and buying in bulk is not easy cause they grow quickly in spurts. I had my kid in size 1s for like a month and size 2 for like a week.

Enjoy the experience!
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1159 posts
175 upvotes
Pharmer wrote: dont get pampers baby dry, they break/leak so easily that you have to be constantly watch and change diaper right away. We used the swaddlers and they can last longer/overnight
I came out with the same conclusion. Also I tried the Kirkland Signature ones and it doesn't hold as much as the swaddlers so you'll go through diapers more quickly. And sometimes, it would leak overnight.
Heatware : Chuckdeg
Aug 21, 2020
40 posts
104 upvotes
We rank pampers swaddler same as huggies little snuggler > Pampers Pure > Huggies little mover > Pampers cruiser > Hello Bello > Pampers baby dry

I thought little mover and cruises are recommended by older babies so we switches since Size 4. Later when I tried Swaddler again, I feel they actually work better even at Size 4! Just feel softer and more absorbent compared to cruiser, we have seen less leaks too.

Night diapers are very absorbent. Our baby doesn’t pee a lot during the night, so on most of the night the normal daytime ones are enough. I have heard lots of babies have to use night time diapers though.