Pampers Swaddlers (Metrotown, Vancouver) - $16.94

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2021 2:07 pm
[OP]
Nov 6, 2007
14 posts
7 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Pampers Swaddlers (Metrotown, Vancouver) - $16.94

Was at RCSS Metrotown this evening. They have Pampers Swaddlers Size 3, 144 counts and Size 4, 124 counts baby diapers for $16.94. These are the older non active baby versions which some parents prefer over the new ones. Not sure if the price is store specific.

They probably have 10 or so cases of each size left sitting on a pallet mixed with the Active Baby versions which are also on sale at $25.97.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1962 posts
1733 upvotes
I was there at 8pm but didn’t notice that
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1962 posts
1733 upvotes
For the gentleman who met me at Metrotown RCSS today at 7am, I'd like to send you a $5 gas card as my appreciation for letting me have some boxes.
Pls send me a PM and tell me something below for verification:

1. What size did we end up buying and total number of boxes that you discovered?
2. What grocery item went wrong on pricing during self checkout?

Thanks Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Apr 4, 2001
92 posts
4 upvotes
naticom wrote: For the gentleman who met me at Metrotown RCSS today at 7am, I'd like to send you a $5 gas card as my appreciation for letting me have some boxes.
Pls send me a PM and tell me something below for verification:

1. What size did we end up buying and total number of boxes that you discovered?
2. What grocery item went wrong on pricing during self checkout?

Thanks Smiling Face With Open Mouth
That was me! Thank you very much for offering the gas card! No need to send it. As long as everyone is safe and doing well, that's good enough for me.

Diapers are expensive, grateful to OP for the heads up as we needed some soon.

Good score on the avocados! Needed that too.
Jan 3, 2013
598 posts
231 upvotes
Winnipeg
Up voting the love and appreciation that's in this thread. Possible community thread of the year.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1887 posts
1028 upvotes
Don't forget to redeem code for extra $2 cashback on pampers app.
Images
  • upload.jpg