Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] Pay It Forward Loadable Offers (Offers Expire Sep 25, 2020)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 6:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3558 posts
8885 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd

[Real Canadian Superstore] Pay It Forward Loadable Offers (Offers Expire Sep 25, 2020)

Real Canadian Superstore's Pay It Forward portal is back up:

https://www.pcoptimumoffers.ca/en/savei ... ore/portal

If the website is the same as before, select your offer(s), add your PC Optimum card # and it will load onto your card.

Saw the promo in-store (didn't get the dates), checked RCSS' website and the link is up.

Update: tested it out and it works exactly as before: select your offers, click Load Offer(s), login to your PC Optimum account, offers get loaded. Check your offers and there should now appear as RCSS Exclusive. Offers end Sep 25, 2020.
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8811 posts
6990 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Any offers for No Frills?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3558 posts
8885 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
DragonRider wrote: Any offers for No Frills?
As far as I can see, not at this time. The offers for both No Frills and Maxi (QC) show "Coming Soon".

BTW, I've added the promos with links from previous threads into post #2 of the PC Optimum - Offers Lists (2020) thread over in Shopping Discussion, in case anyone wants to know the links and whether they're active or not.
Mar 23, 2018
31 posts
5 upvotes
No frills sucks. Spent $220 there yesterday, earned a grand total of 200 pts. Lol
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3558 posts
8885 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
edge05 wrote: No frills sucks. Spent $220 there yesterday, earned a grand total of 200 pts. Lol
Hmmm, I spent just over $30 on the weekend and got 11K PC Optimum points back. No Frills rocks for me. :D

As others have said, it's about strategizing your purchases with personal offers, store-wide offers, etc., as No Frills does not give out base point per $ spent like SDM/Pharmaprix does.

Sidenote: For those in QC, the new Maxi flyer for Sep 10 to 16 is out and there appears to be Pay It Forward offers in there. I did check the portal and it still says "Coming Soon". If/When it becomes active, I'll create a separate thread.
Oct 14, 2017
971 posts
763 upvotes
GTA
edge05 wrote: No frills sucks. Spent $220 there yesterday, earned a grand total of 200 pts. Lol
Maybe you should place the blame where it belongs, on your apparent need to improve your level of knowledge about how the PC Optimum program works.