Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] PC "Loads of" Chips - $1.97 & earn 4000 PCO Points when you buy 4

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2021 8:02 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1707 posts
1572 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Ok... If this is what you think go for it... All previous offers were limit 10 pieces were eligible for points... Above the limit you don't get anything
No, they were all a limit of 10 offer redemptions, they were just for individual products. PC has done 'Buy Two Offers' with 3x limits a number of times before. It doesn't mean you can only buy 3 bottles of soap when the instruction is to buy 2 to get points, it means you can buy 6. Just as with this offer it's to buy 4, with a limit of 10 offer redemptions.

As to the offer, I have no interest in getting any :)
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
20102 posts
7528 upvotes
Toronto
colonelsmoke wrote: Yeah they have a mole here at RFD for sure, it's gone for me as well now on Flipp. Disappointed But Relieved Face
I keep telling people that but nobody listens lmao
RedFlagDeals Addict
Aug 26, 2007
274 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
Just bought 4 bags of chips! Got All Dressed, Sour Cream and Onion, Korean BBQ and Spicy BBQ. I've only tried Korean BBQ and All Dressed and loved them! Hope the other 2 are just as tasty.

I unfortunately misplaced the receipt so I checked my PC App and they didn't apply the 4000 points, I submitted a request to add the 4000 points and they just approved it! Also, it looks like the deal is still there, it didn't go away.

Glad it worked!
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16819 posts
7080 upvotes
Can anyone confirm it's still being handed out for other Loads Of flavours? I see the above post with a points inquiry, but I am hoping that's just a one-off.
Aug 26, 2007
274 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
TrevorK wrote: Can anyone confirm it's still being handed out for other Loads Of flavours? I see the above post with a points inquiry, but I am hoping that's just a one-off.
Check out page 3 someone else confirmed they received the points and bought different flavours. Not sure where he got his. I purchased mine at Fortinos for $1.49. I'm not sure how the $1 thing works, it sounds like you need to be a PC insider member in which you have to pay a membership fee for.
crosby86 wrote: Yes I did this today and got 4,000 points.
2x Garlic Bread (they are very good)
1x spicy BBQ
1x Dill

Had a 200 points for every $1 spend on my account too and it stacked with 4000
Oct 13, 2017
670 posts
607 upvotes
TrevorK wrote: Can anyone confirm it's still being handed out for other Loads Of flavours? I see the above post with a points inquiry, but I am hoping that's just a one-off.
They bought Korean BBQ which I don't think was actually included in the promo since it's not a "Loads of" flavour. I bought 6 different types last night and 4 of each. Got all the points for it
Oct 13, 2017
670 posts
607 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Ok... If this is what you think go for it... All previous offers were limit 10 pieces were eligible for points... Above the limit you don't get anything
That's exactly how it works... You can claim up to 10 times... which is 40 bags total. I bought 24 yesterday (6 flavours, 4 each) and got 24,000 points
Aug 26, 2007
274 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
FallenAngel1978 wrote: They bought Korean BBQ which I don't think was actually included in the promo since it's not a "Loads of" flavour. I bought 6 different types last night and 4 of each. Got all the points for it
lol opps guess I should have checked that it is "Loads of" before complaining about not getting the points! I love the Korean BBQ one!
Mar 10, 2014
185 posts
133 upvotes
It's 2 for $5.00 at Loblaws. Got 4,000 points for 4 bags as well as 200 points per $1.00 = 2,000 points. Ended up getting 6,000 points for spending $10 for 4 bags. = $1.00 per bag + HST
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16819 posts
7080 upvotes
FallenAngel1978 wrote: They bought Korean BBQ which I don't think was actually included in the promo since it's not a "Loads of" flavour. I bought 6 different types last night and 4 of each. Got all the points for it
bossini wrote: Check out page 3 someone else confirmed they received the points and bought different flavours. Not sure where he got his. I purchased mine at Fortinos for $1.49. I'm not sure how the $1 thing works, it sounds like you need to be a PC insider member in which you have to pay a membership fee for.

Thank you both!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3993 posts
2515 upvotes
Vancouver
shamans wrote: I've seen these go on sale for $1 without offers. The flavour they put on the chips are not good. Ketchup is probably the most tolerable flavour. Not a good deal. I still have like 10 bags not eaten.
I actually like the all dressed one. Everyone has their preferences i guess. Ketchup one i didnt like but i don't like ketchup flavour in general (on chips at least, i do like them on fries lol).

Of course normally i consume chips during NFL season so its off season for chips anyways. Pretty sure they will expire before NFL starts again...
May 7, 2017
167 posts
257 upvotes
Loblaws must have edited their flyer. I clipped the $1 price on the flip app, but when I try to link back to the flyer it shows no price. I’ll complain to the pc optimum people - they usually just give you points to keep you happy.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2014
1101 posts
850 upvotes
Dundalk, ON
George1025 wrote: Loblaws must have edited their flyer. I clipped the $1 price on the flip app, but when I try to link back to the flyer it shows no price. I’ll complain to the pc optimum people - they usually just give you points to keep you happy.
The same thing happened to me with the $1 PC garlic bread chips that I clipped from the Zehrs flyer a couple of days ago. It is no longer is shown in the actual digital flyer. I'll just buy these chips from No Frills instead at $2 per bag to get the 4,000 points promo plus 200 points for every $1 spent on PC potato chips.