Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

Real Canadian Superstore's Black Friday 2018 Flyer is Here!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 5:24 pm
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1734 posts
1212 upvotes
Vancouver
lewdvig wrote: Walmart shawnessey had about 10 reg PS4 500 slims for $229. I got one as I don’t like the Spider-Man game and have tons of 2.5” drives laying around.

Bummed, my PS4 did not have the 20% off coupon though.
So you bought a smaller capacity PS4 for $30 less than getting a physical copy of the game and a 1 TB console? At least on the box, it says the Spiderman game is a physical copy so you can just trade that in to EB Games for store credit or offload on Kijiji/Craigslist for $40 or something.
Sep 17, 2016
352 posts
174 upvotes
Super lame that Calgary Superstores didnt have the Spiderman PS4 for $259 ... nor the bacon for $5 .. nor the free Wcho Dot. The regular PS4 1TB was $379, however the ladies at the Seton Superstore were nice enough to price match BestBuy so it wasnt a completely wasted trip.
Sep 11, 2007
22 posts
15 upvotes
Calgary
NightShark wrote: has anyone seen the Amazon Fire 7 Tablet at RCSS? I checked one in sauga and nothing was there
I saw six of them at a location in Calgary. A bunch of 8s, too.
May 30, 2017
47 posts
11 upvotes
rukiastar wrote: Ugh BC left out of the PS4 deal and amazon echo dot deal as well :( Jeez

Would superstore price match Black Friday prices?
yea total garbage....checking out the flyer it advertises $379 for just the console...that's not even a sale, why are you advertising that garbage?
in store, confirmed price...they don't have the mario kart bundle...you pay the same amount just for the console alone
Aug 24, 2009
100 posts
7 upvotes
Red HamsterX wrote: I saw six of them at a location in Calgary. A bunch of 8s, too.
damn.. they don't even have it on the website so i can't even order online.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
james_8970 wrote: Does anyone know if this is a location specific coupon? If not, does anyone have a copy of the coupon? I don't get flyers mailed to me and I'm hoping I'm not going to have an issue getting this in Winnipeg tomorrow morning, if this promotion extends into Winnipeg.

Edit: Read further back and it seems like more people are worried that we are getting the shaft like I am - if we're not getting the Echo Dot, we better be getting the Mario Kart bundle at least. Called Superstore and they had not heard anything about a Echo Dot promotion. Sooo excited to get a stupid plant instead... although will walk out if they don't have the Mario Kart bundle.
My wife just came back for super store with the Poinsetta Flowers, where we normally don't spend enough to get the free item. Once I saw the flowers I quickly came here to see where to find the coupon. I checked my flyer in the mail and I don't see a coupon for the echo dot, only the flowers.
Apr 7, 2012
824 posts
847 upvotes
gta
tatung wrote: My wife just came back for super store with the Poinsetta Flowers, where we normally don't spend enough to get the free item. Once I saw the flowers I quickly came here to see where to find the coupon. I checked my flyer in the mail and I don't see a coupon for the echo dot, only the flowers.
West coast flyer has the flowers Ontario flyer has echo dot.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
OB2BO wrote: "15,000 PC Optimum points for every $100.00 spent on home, electronics, and toys on Friday, November 23 only"

Wonder if you get points back if you decide to use your points to pay for your purchases???
Yes you can, I bought 3 x google minis for $34.98 each at RCSS (West) at SE Marine Dr and the lady at customer service gave me 15,000 points and gave me the option to pay with my points or some other form of payment.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Went by one location after work. None of the popular stuff was left. They still had plenty of Echo Dots, the smaller Fire tablets, bacon, the $100 TVs, and the 65" RCAs.
Dec 16, 2015
533 posts
696 upvotes
Toronto, ON
We’re the 15k points/$100 on Electronics and toys only?
Oct 14, 2005
530 posts
53 upvotes
If anyone's interested in a Nintendo bundle, please pm me. I'm selling at cost. Pickup in Stoney Creek.
[removed for signature violation]
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Went by one location after work. None of the popular stuff was left. They still had plenty of Echo Dots, the smaller Fire tablets, bacon, the $100 TVs, and the 65" RCAs.
Same here went by Ajax RCSS today plenty of RCA 65" and $100 Westinghouse TVs. Pretty disappointing was hoping for a 65" Sharp (aka Hisense) with not tax and Pc Points but no joy. Oh well,
Banned
Nov 28, 2016
22791 posts
3321 upvotes
Out west
Did anyone buy the RCA 55" for $400. I saw it yesterday, and wondering to replace my 10 year old Sharp LCD that's starting to show its age. Wont be our main tv anyway as I have my 65" Panasonic Plasma for movies, etc Just be a living room Tv for everyone.

Don't really care for the Smart TV stuff, my PS3 takes care of that.

I know RCA isn't the top of tvs, but for $400 and get a few years out of it, whats the picture quality like?
Aug 25, 2015
247 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Any this TV available at RCSS in GTA?

RCA 58" 4K UHD Smart TV - $400.00
Sharp 55" 4K Smart TV - $450.00
Banned
Nov 28, 2016
22791 posts
3321 upvotes
Out west
Ahtusavis wrote: Any this TV available at RCSS in GTA?

I decided to go to Walmart and get the 55" for $350. Its not a smart TV, but I dont use the smart functions anyway since my PS3 takes care of all that.

While a bit smaller, the room its going into isnt a media room, but a secondary upstairs TV. I got a gift receipt for it and wont even open it for a month, since Im moving. In case I find a better deal.

I know its RCA, and if it was a major replacement for a media room, I wouldnt even consider it. But for random tv and netflix, should work fine
Oct 22, 2013
437 posts
289 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Ahtusavis wrote: Any this TV available at RCSS in GTA?

rca 58 has lots of stocks in Aurora
Oct 22, 2013
437 posts
289 upvotes
NORTH YORK
WikkiWikki wrote: Did anyone buy the RCA 55" for $400. I saw it yesterday, and wondering to replace my 10 year old Sharp LCD that's starting to show its age. Wont be our main tv anyway as I have my 65" Panasonic Plasma for movies, etc Just be a living room Tv for everyone.

Don't really care for the Smart TV stuff, my PS3 takes care of that.

I know RCA isn't the top of tvs, but for $400 and get a few years out of it, whats the picture quality like?
go for thr sharp 55
Banned
Nov 28, 2016
22791 posts
3321 upvotes
Out west
IKnowUSexy wrote: go for thr sharp 55
$100 price difference. Side by side and the same price, sharp for sure. $100 difference made me go for the RCA
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2013
1046 posts
1308 upvotes
Ontario
ExtraHoardernaire wrote: 15k points back on every $100 is basically no tax.
Yeah, recall they had no tax last year. They just changed it to 15K points instead.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)