• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2019 11:36 pm
[OP]
Jan 9, 2013
119 posts
244 upvotes
White City

[Real Canadian Superstore] Save $30 on purchase of $100+ using DELIVERY

Superstore promoting their delivery with a $30 promo code. Received an email with this info today.

Site: https://delivery.pcexpress.ca/store
Promo code: 30DOLLARS

Must schedule before May 4th.

Disclaimer from their delivery site - Prices vary from in-store.
Real Canadian Superstore Sets Pricing. Item prices are higher than in-store prices in your area. Most in-store prices, sales, promotions, offers, coupons and discounts do not apply. Instacart specific coupons, promotions and discounts available. Price as displayed. Price adjustments may be made for item substitutions or changes in weight or quantity.

20190501_000901.jpg
Last edited by Petford on May 1st, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2460 posts
429 upvotes
GTA
Hmmm they just gave free annual pc insider so it'll be free pick up
FS: Old school Nintendo Consoles
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=675445
FS:Sharp GF-777Z Classic Boombox Retro Ghetto Blaster 80s - the Holy Grail!
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=631904
ACTION 52 Nintendo NES Multi Game (COLLECTORS ITEM)
action-52-nintendo-nes-multi-game-colle ... st13164059
Nov 22, 2009
788 posts
850 upvotes
Toronto
Might be targeted, both 30DOLLARS and DELIVERY do not work for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4911 posts
402 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
come in handy... I need to pick up some diapers and formula
Zoomer Wireless & Public Mobile customer
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
13709 posts
3755 upvotes
GTA
Petford wrote: Superstore promoting their delivery with a $30 promo code. Received an email with this info today.

Promo code: 30DOLLARS

Must schedule before May 4th.

Disclaimer from their delivery site - Prices vary from in-store.
Real Canadian Superstore Sets Pricing. Item prices are higher than in-store prices in your area. Most in-store prices, sales, promotions, offers, coupons and discounts do not apply. Instacart coupons, promotions and discounts available. Price as displayed. Price adjustments may be made for item substitutions or changes in weight or quantity.

20190501_000901.jpg
What does instacart have to do with this?
Nov 3, 2003
514 posts
140 upvotes
Knowhere
Aren't prices higher online than in-store?
I'm an AT&T Customer 😉
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1368 posts
343 upvotes
aZian_ wrote: Hmmm they just gave free annual pc insider so it'll be free pick up
FYI. Pickup is not instant. Usually takes me 5-10 mins of waiting in the car for them to come out. My wife said it took 15 mins last time. But we go on busy days.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3979 posts
1847 upvotes
Toronto
FYI for the promo to work you have to order DELIVERY service where they deliver to your front door.

This is different from pick up service.

I also got a personalized offer code for 20k PC points for any pick up order over 100.
Nov 22, 2009
788 posts
850 upvotes
Toronto
rob444 wrote: FYI for the promo to work you have to order DELIVERY service where they deliver to your front door.

This is different from pick up service.

I also got a personalized offer code for 20k PC points for any pick up order over 100.
OP's screengrab of the offer says works for both delivery and pickup. I don't even see an option to place a code in the delivery website.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3979 posts
1847 upvotes
Toronto
flaris wrote: OP's screengrab of the offer says works for both delivery and pickup. I don't even see an option to place a code in the delivery website.
No, there are 2 separate promos here (details of 2nd one were cut out the screen grab).

"Save on Delivery" is the generic code $30 off promo. Just works for delivery.

"Earn Bonus point on pickup" is another separate promo code (personalized) that gives you 20K PC points on pick up orders.

If you order $100 delivery and another $100 pickup, you can utilize both codes for $30 off + 20K PC points on $200 of groceries.

Here is the fine print:
$30 off Delivery
*Valid for customers placing an order of $100 or more (before applicable taxes) through delivery.pcexpress.ca by 05/05/19. Offer will appear as a credit at check-out. In order to take advantage of this offer, customers must have a valid PCTM id account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. Only one delivery credit per PCTM id. Credit may not be sold, copied, modified, or transferred. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Credit has no cash value. This offer is only available in postal codes where PC Express Delivery is available. The operation of the PC Express Delivery grocery delivery website and the delivery of groceries is provided by Instacart, a separate, third party independent business from Loblaw. Instacart and PC Express Delivery reserve the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Instacart is not a retailer or seller.

20K PC Points
**Spend $100 or more before applicable taxes and after all other coupons, discounts and PC Optimum redemptions are deducted, on your transaction made online at www.loblaws.ca and you will earn the points indicated. Voucher code must be entered during check out to redeem and excludes purchase of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, phone cards, lottery tickets, all non-participating third party operations and any other products which are provincially regulated. Should your order value fall short of the qualifying spend due to product unavailability or substitutions, your bonus PC points will be automatically added to your account within 5 weeks of pickup date. You must be a registered member to receive points. Product availability may vary by store. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or promotions and excludes previous purchases. Offer expires May 4, 2019. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6734 posts
480 upvotes
GT'eh
now I'm scrambling to find out what promos & coupons to stack this with. Currently have a lil over 100k PC pts, only promo I know of if pampers diapers one where if you buy more than 2 boxes you get each for $20 and if you spend $100 you would effectively get 20K pts back making 1 box free + get back 20% of what you spent in pts, but if you have existing pts you can also redeem. So You could get $100 worth of diapers and redeem and effectively spend about $50
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
13709 posts
3755 upvotes
GTA
So this has to be done via PC Express for delivery via Instacart only it seems. Trying to find items that are not crazy overpriced.
[OP]
Jan 9, 2013
119 posts
244 upvotes
White City
aZian_ wrote: Hmmm they just gave free annual pc insider so it'll be free pick up
flaris wrote: Might be targeted, both 30DOLLARS and DELIVERY do not work for me.
Jon Lai wrote: Doesn’t work for me either
RolandCouch wrote: What does instacart have to do with this?
Hey sorry I didn't add a link into this. It is for delivery to your door at home. This could be why it didn't work for you.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4436 posts
6013 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Instacart is a lot higher than instore prices. Defeats the purpose when Saveon and Walmart offer the same in-store prices for deliveries too.

Anyone know if the bonus 20k points will cancel any other pc optimum bonus offers? The fine print is a bit unclear
Aug 30, 2013
724 posts
745 upvotes
prairies
Prices for items when selecting delivery is grossly inflated. Astro Yogurt was on sale for $2 in store and via online pick up. But if you selected delivery method, the yogurt cost $ 3.80.
Doesn't seem to be that great of a deal for the daily RFDer
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2978 posts
708 upvotes
Tried it out and while somewhat convenient, here are my gripes:

- Trying to shop on my phone got slower and slower on their site. Figure it might be quicker on a PC? It got sooooo slow that I had to change the delivery time since I ended up missing my originally selected time slot.
- Prices were about 20-30% higher. I tried to stick to items that were as close to the known in-store prices.
- some items from the same product line are named differently making it harder to find on the site when I know they have it in store.
- one dairy item I received was already past the expiry date (I left feedback and didn't get any reply back from Instacart or Loblaws)
- they're already charging 20% more and then there's a $3.99 fee and the tip to the shopper.

I doubt I'll be using it again unless there are more discounts offered to offset the much higher costs (I'd rather do the online order for pickup instead since the prices are the same as in-store)
-