(Scarborough Town Centre) CIL Black Earth Top Soil 25L $0.74

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2022 1:02 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9359 posts
11309 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] (Scarborough Town Centre) CIL Black Earth Top Soil 25L $0.74

(Scarborough Town Centre) CIL Black Earth Top Soil 25L $0.74 about 6 skids worth

17 replies
Dec 21, 2010
524 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone see black mulch on clearance?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17143 posts
4591 upvotes
any update about stock? all gone?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10125 posts
980 upvotes
Toronto
Unless your eatting the worms it's swfe to store outside the winter they are in bags
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Dec 16, 2009
603 posts
702 upvotes
For anyone in the Strathroy area, they had ALL their dirt on for .74, starting a week or more ago. They had dozens of pallets of PC brand left a few days ago.

This serves these companies right. Almost tripling the price of dirt this year. I hope they lose a fortune having to clear it all out.
Nov 27, 2011
138 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
On a duplicate thread it was mentioned that this isn’t really good and isn’t really soil. What do people use to put under sod and raise areas of their lawn 8 inches?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9359 posts
11309 upvotes
OCNAMC wrote: On a duplicate thread it was mentioned that this isn’t really good and isn’t really soil. What do people use to put under sod and raise areas of their lawn 8 inches?
This stuff works fine. I usually mix grass seed and fertilizer before spreading it

elkabong wrote: For anyone in the Strathroy area, they had ALL their dirt on for .74, starting a week or more ago. They had dozens of pallets of PC brand left a few days ago.

This serves these companies right. Almost tripling the price of dirt this year. I hope they lose a fortune having to clear it all out.
They're definitely not losing money. They've already made their money and are just liquidating to free up room
Sep 13, 2008
988 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
Wizard1 wrote: This stuff works fine. I usually mix grass seed and fertilizer before spreading it

They're definitely not losing money. They've already made their money and are just liquidating to free up room
Are there sticks and twigs in the bag?
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2018
1455 posts
1225 upvotes
CertainSomeone wrote: dirt cheap
you could say its a...

cheap dirt.
NOT A WOMAN. JUST GOT A WEIRD NAME. I AM A MAN. THANKS.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17143 posts
4591 upvotes
normally, i use the cheapest soil from HD, Lowes, Rona, or No Frills...this brand is a plus even though i have no idea if there is any diff but cant be worse than those Voila brand from Rona or No name brand...

look at my lawn....was using no name and VOILA brands...
Images
  • 11.jpg
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jul 11, 2022
116 posts
104 upvotes
Any left? It's a half-hour round trip from my place that I'd rather not waste if there's none left.
Mar 20, 2007
961 posts
555 upvotes
Toronto
Chekhovbird wrote: Any left? It's a half-hour round trip from my place that I'd rather not waste if there's none left.
There are a few skids this morning but not sure if there is any left.
You may want to call if they can check and confirm the stock before you go.
Jun 11, 2022
24 posts
18 upvotes
is this weed free? i bought top soil from no frills this year with FULL of weed. so annoying.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)