Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] Sept 20 to Oct 3: $10 PC gift card with purchase of $50 Roots, HBC, or Bass Pro gift card.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2018 9:48 pm
[OP]
May 13, 2017
44 posts
49 upvotes
Ontario

[Real Canadian Superstore] Sept 20 to Oct 3: $10 PC gift card with purchase of $50 Roots, HBC, or Bass Pro gift card.

Found in the upcoming flyer.

Fine print:
Subject to availability; selection may vary by store.
See gift card for details, terms and conditions. Valid at participating Superstore locations.
Offer applies only to $50 denomination card for each of the brands listed above, other denominations do not qualify.
Cannot be combined with any other gift card offers.
President's Choice gift card will be activated at time of purchase but cannot be used within or toward the same transaction. Not valid on prior purchases.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 20th, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
12 replies
Mar 26, 2005
660 posts
654 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Is this available in Westfair-operated Superstores in Western Canada?
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1450 posts
207 upvotes
I don't see this in BC.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2882 posts
5107 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
cslusarc wrote:
Sep 19th, 2018 1:25 pm
Is this available in Westfair-operated Superstores in Western Canada?
story wrote:
Sep 20th, 2018 1:32 pm
I don't see this in BC.
Loblaw Co Ltd has a tendency to run these types of promos for 2 weeks and lists it in specific flyers, sometimes in the west one week and sometimes in the east the following week and vice versa.

That said, since the promo is in RCSS (ON)'s flyer this week (week one), it should appear in RCSS (West)'s flyer next week (week two). The promo should be available for us westerners for 2 weeks. HOWEVER, our RCSS (West) flyers start and end one day later than RCSS (ON) and therefore should be valid from Sep 21 to Oct 4.

If anyone in the west goes to Superstore tomorrow (Friday) and sees the promo card by the gift cards, please advise and I'll update the GC mega thread.
Mar 26, 2005
660 posts
654 upvotes
St Clements, MB
In Manitoba, it works but not signed in-store. Must buy $50 gift card and the $10 PC gift card is yours free. If buying multiple quantities you cannot get larger denomination PC gift cards for free, only the $10 size. Cannot use Hudson's Bay gift card for 24 hours while activating. If wishing use with the Hudson's Bay Friends and Family discount event, please buy today or tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2882 posts
5107 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
cslusarc wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 10:28 am
In Manitoba, it works but not signed in-store. Must buy $50 gift card and the $10 PC gift card is yours free. If buying multiple quantities you cannot get larger denomination PC gift cards for free, only the $10 size. Cannot use Hudson's Bay gift card for 24 hours while activating. If wishing use with the Hudson's Bay Friends and Family discount event, please buy today or tomorrow.
Thanks @cslusarc, added RCSS (West) to the GC mega-thread.

Great way to combine the GC promo with the Bay's F&F event.
Sep 5, 2014
246 posts
214 upvotes
Edmonton, ab
If I buy these HBC gift cards I can combine with the friends and family sale online or in store as well?
Mar 26, 2005
660 posts
654 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Yes you can combine the Friends and Family event. Instore you'd get 10% or 15% off when you pay with your gift card. If you had a Hudson's Bay credit card you could save more, but most sales associates want you to exclusively pay with your "BayCard" only. Online you can save more and combine gift cards with a $0.51 or more payment on your "BayCard" and save at the higher discount level.
Sep 7, 2011
121 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
veuve2990 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2018 1:03 am
Confirmed this deal is at Loblaws as well!
It may be location specific. Loblaws at North York center is not running this promotion
Jan 10, 2018
29 posts
24 upvotes
Maybe. I was at the Queen West Loblaws. It was on the gift card wall a sign, not in flyer. The staff didn’t have an idea it was going on until they scanned it and the $10 came off. May want to try all the same.
Jan 10, 2018
29 posts
24 upvotes
Maybe. I was at the Queen West Loblaws. It was on the gift card wall a sign, not in flyer. The staff didn’t have an idea it was going on until they scanned it and the $10 came off. May want to try all the same.
Apr 5, 2017
36 posts
25 upvotes
Thank you! Was able to get this deal at Bayview Village Loblaws. Got 6 in a single transaction no problems. May have instigated a few people behind me to get some as they were in awe looking at me get this deal. Proud RFDer!
veuve2990 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2018 1:13 pm