Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] Superstore No Tax [ON] April 23-29 and [BC][AB][SK][MB][YT] April 24 -30

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2020 6:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1515 posts
381 upvotes
Richmond, BC

[Real Canadian Superstore] Superstore No Tax [ON] April 23-29 and [BC][AB][SK][MB][YT] April 24 -30

Superstore in BC, Yukon, Manitoba, Saskatchewan will have no Tax on April 24-30 and save double GST in Alberta.

Ontario will be April 23-29

Areas noted: Home, Electronics, Toys, Joe Fresh, Floral, Lawn and Garden.

or

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD Post:

Superstore in BC, Yukon, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Ontario will have no Tax on April 25-26 and save double GST in Alberta.

Areas noted: Home, Electronics, Toys, Joe Fresh, Floral, Lawn and Garden.

Last edited by krazynuck on Apr 22nd, 2020 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
Jul 25, 2015
694 posts
346 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
About time to load on Pampers.
Dec 17, 2013
165 posts
160 upvotes
Victoria
I'm guessing this is in store only right?
Aug 18, 2019
94 posts
121 upvotes
Piklishi wrote: About time to load on Pampers.

Will baby items are part of tax exemption?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1353 posts
1470 upvotes
Piklishi wrote: About time to load on Pampers.
I don't think Diapers are included, or ever have been? Usually it's home stuff, so basically same china junk that canadian tire sells.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3692 posts
5807 upvotes
Kitchener
Good deal! Thanks OP!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1361 posts
434 upvotes
simplypop wrote: I don't think Diapers are included, or ever have been? Usually it's home stuff, so basically same china junk that canadian tire sells.
Usually it is with No Tax events.
Sucks that it's not this time, probably need to be careful of people who will hoard on diapers and wipes.
Either way. Perfect to load up even on Garden items because that's where a lot of people will be doing at home during this period of time of social distancing.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2004
1225 posts
446 upvotes
Vancouver
Can't imagine the lineup to try to get in.
Jul 25, 2015
694 posts
346 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
simplypop wrote: I don't think Diapers are included, or ever have been? Usually it's home stuff, so basically same china junk that canadian tire sells.
The last 2 times I was able to go at SS on no tax day, diapers were included. Where does it say what's excluded, the link doesn't work.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1353 posts
1470 upvotes
skwan wrote: Usually it is with No Tax events.
Sucks that it's not this time, probably need to be careful of people who will hoard on diapers and wipes.
Either way. Perfect to load up even on Garden items because that's where a lot of people will be doing at home during this period of time of social distancing.
Oh my bad. I wonder if I got the no tax hmm. Too bad superstore doesn't have garden stuff for curbside pick up :/

On a side note has anyone had PC express customer relations reply to your email? I had some rotten oranges for curbside pick up and no one helped.
Oct 7, 2017
729 posts
1191 upvotes
Am I crazy or shouldn't they have delayed this? Stores are already more packed than usual and this is just incentivizing people to all come on these two days. What a terrible idea.
May 11, 2011
254 posts
182 upvotes
North York
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: Am I crazy or shouldn't they have delayed this? Stores are already more packed than usual and this is just incentivizing people to all come on these two days. What a terrible idea.

Unfortunately, it's still a business in the end that needs to compete.
Apr 7, 2011
809 posts
774 upvotes
ottawa
Correct me if I'm wrong but pay only gst in Ontario for diapers. Not worth lining up for an hour to save $5
Sep 13, 2015
497 posts
405 upvotes
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: Am I crazy or shouldn't they have delayed this? Stores are already more packed than usual and this is just incentivizing people to all come on these two days. What a terrible idea.
Our local store has been very good with the number of ppl they let in at a time. Also very clear markings outside sheds people should line up.
Glory Glory Man United
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1361 posts
434 upvotes
stcv3 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but pay only gst in Ontario for diapers. Not worth lining up for an hour to save $5
I think that's why this time they decided not to ok it baby items as the category for No Tax
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1673 posts
328 upvotes
BC
If its in store I'm not taking chances for a few bucks.
"If you ever doubted yourself, remember, the Stupidest Man on earth became President" Li Ka Shing
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1192 posts
943 upvotes
Vancouver
Sucks the superstore near me has covid
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14858 posts
4345 upvotes
They need the lineups because 90% of the customers in the store will congregate on the meat/dairy section.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Oct 1, 2007
3 posts
Anyone know of a way to get a sneak peak on next week’s flyer? I have an order placed for Friday, but can only change the order until Tuesday. at midnight. I am a bargain shopper to the core, but also have an immune compromised family member, so pick up is our best option at the moment.
I have saved PC offers that are in my order, but would love to save some money on this order.