• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2020 6:30 pm
[OP]
Feb 16, 2019
89 posts
337 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Up To 40% Off Diapers - Deal Stack

Real Canadian Superstore has a promo till Thursday: (see picture)

Earn 20,000 points ($20) when you spend $100 on diapers, training pants, baby accessories toiletries, wipes, feeing & formulas.
This includes baby cream, soaps, and shampoos.

PC Insiders also has a promo of one month free
https://www.pcinsiders.ca/en/
(PC Insiders gives you 20% back on diapers and formula ... but not the extra eligible items listed above).

If you sign up for PC Insiders, and purchase $100 is diapers you get $40 back in PC optimum points.

This is made extra sweet because my RCS has a bunch of diapers on sale above and beyond this deal.
Images
  • PC Insiders.PNG
49 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2001
1148 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
FlyDud wrote: Real Canadian Superstore has a promo till Thursday: (see picture)

Earn 20,000 points ($20) when you spend $100 on diapers, training pants, baby accessories toiletries, wipes, feeing & formulas.

(PC Insiders gives you 20% back on diapers and formula ... but not the extra eligible items listed above).

If you sign up for PC Insiders, and purchase $100 is diapers you get $40 back in PC optimum points.

This is made extra sweet because my RCS has a bunch of diapers on sale above and beyond this deal.
If you decide to join pc insiders are you stuck at monthly rate or can you do annual subscription if doing the 1 month free trial?
How many diaper boxes do you buy with this deal? I'm worried about sizing
Aug 27, 2008
142 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
ranjeet2000 wrote: If you decide to join pc insiders are you stuck at monthly rate or can you do annual subscription if doing the 1 month free trial?
How many diaper boxes do you buy with this deal? I'm worried about sizing

I bought a year's supply with deals like this. There was a point when you could stack to free diapers basically. Many stores offer free exchanges for sizes without receipts even - I believe RCSS and Walmart are two of these, but we've only ever exchanged 1 box for sizing.

Often there's manufacturer's coupons you can stack too, or PC Express ones (but good luck using PC Express right now).
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2001
1148 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
aseikin403 wrote: I bought a year's supply with deals like this. There was a point when you could stack to free diapers basically. Many stores offer free exchanges for sizes without receipts even - I believe RCSS and Walmart are two of these, but we've only ever exchanged 1 box for sizing.

Often there's manufacturer's coupons you can stack too, or PC Express ones (but good luck using PC Express right now).
I thought with covid-19 exchanges were on hold. Good to know
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
21928 posts
9588 upvotes
Toronto

I'm not sure your math is right on the PC Insiders but I'm too lazy to figure it out, I just got in from a walk lol
aseikin403 wrote: I bought a year's supply with deals like this. There was a point when you could stack to free diapers basically. Many stores offer free exchanges for sizes without receipts even - I believe RCSS and Walmart are two of these, but we've only ever exchanged 1 box for sizing.

My Walmart flat out denied me on an exchange pre-COVID. Good luck with that now in 2020.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
11151 posts
88208 upvotes
Ontario

so spend $100 on diapers.
get $20pts before of the promo
get $20pts from 20% pts rebate.

For the 20% rebate, does it include like wipes and cream etc?
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
May 6, 2020
589 posts
415 upvotes
Halifax

How much is the cost of diapers there. There is no sale here in Atlantic it is usual price. $33 for big pack and $30 for regular one. Usually the sale price for big one is $26. It's 10000 pts for every $50 spent on Huggies in Atlantic superstore.
[OP]
Feb 16, 2019
89 posts
337 upvotes
They are two separate deals giving PC Points.:

PC Insiders gives 20% back in points on only diapers and formula. Unfortunately no wipes

The $20 pts promo does include the wipes and cream.
Sep 7, 2014
40 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Has anyone seen Manufacturers coupons around?
Dec 15, 2017
859 posts
1221 upvotes
Vancouver
ammadno1 wrote: Has anyone seen Manufacturers coupons around?
http://www.smartsource.ca/

In BC
Save $2.00 when you buy any ONE Pampers® Swaddlers Diapers (excludes trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs)

Save $2.00 when you buy any ONE Pampers® Easy Ups Diapers (excludes trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs)

Save $2.00 when you buy any ONE Pampers® Cruisers Diapers (excludes trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs)
Aug 18, 2019
109 posts
132 upvotes
So what is the calculation with 20000pts and PC insider subscription?
Aug 27, 2008
142 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
ranjeet2000 wrote: I thought with covid-19 exchanges were on hold. Good to know
Well I didn't do it during covid-19 and I would hope nobody is so poor at picking sizes that they need to exchange it anytime soon.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1455 posts
241 upvotes
Calgary
Also for PC insiders, they are giving 3 months for free for covid apparently. I called and wanted to know if there was a way to get a free month if you already signed up for a free month a year ago. She said that if you sign up they are giving 3 months with a month sign up. Not too bad.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2469 posts
2082 upvotes
Probably best diaper deal since covid19. loblaws also offering $10 pc points for $50 of baby products this week if you live closer to one.

The days when diapers were ~$3 per large box (after pc points) are gone...
Sep 7, 2014
40 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Loblaws deal is on Diapers only, not even wipes or other baby products
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2239 posts
2067 upvotes
My nearby YIG (in Coquitlam) says they don’t PM with RCSS anymore
May 6, 2020
589 posts
415 upvotes
Halifax
ammadno1 wrote: Has anyone seen Manufacturers coupons around?
No they are not distributing any coupons right now due to pandemic I guess. But for Huggies you can print coupons from Huggies website. You will need to sign up..
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2001
1148 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
LeafsWillWin wrote: Also for PC insiders, they are giving 3 months for free for covid apparently. I called and wanted to know if there was a way to get a free month if you already signed up for a free month a year ago. She said that if you sign up they are giving 3 months with a month sign up. Not too bad.
Do you find membership worth it? Looks like op does one month free and is good for the year
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2001
1148 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
aseikin403 wrote: Well I didn't do it during covid-19 and I would hope nobody is so poor at picking sizes that they need to exchange it anytime soon.
I'm not great at estimating a year's worth of diapers
Aug 27, 2008
142 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
ranjeet2000 wrote: I'm not great at estimating a year's worth of diapers
Well with a new born we just bought like several of each size, and then when we needed more we bought more of that size and saved the other sizes for later. So it's not like you perfectly used up your diapers as you go without needing new ones. So you don't really have to estimate exactly what you need, just ball park it. And if you're wildly off, exchange it at a later date. I'm sure all stores aren't going to refuse exchanges for two years.

Worst case, gift unused diapers to other couples having babies.