[Real Canadian Superstore] Up To 40% Off Diapers - Deal Stack

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2020 6:30 pm
[OP]
Feb 16, 2019
19 posts
68 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Up To 40% Off Diapers - Deal Stack

Real Canadian Superstore has a promo till Thursday: (see picture)

Earn 20,000 points ($20) when you spend $100 on diapers, training pants, baby accessories toiletries, wipes, feeing & formulas.
This includes baby cream, soaps, and shampoos.

PC Insiders also has a promo of one month free
https://www.pcinsiders.ca/en/
(PC Insiders gives you 20% back on diapers and formula ... but not the extra eligible items listed above).

If you sign up for PC Insiders, and purchase $100 is diapers you get $40 back in PC optimum points.

This is made extra sweet because my RCS has a bunch of diapers on sale above and beyond this deal.
Images
  • PC Insiders.PNG
49 replies
Nov 1, 2001
754 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
FlyDud wrote: Real Canadian Superstore has a promo till Thursday: (see picture)

Earn 20,000 points ($20) when you spend $100 on diapers, training pants, baby accessories toiletries, wipes, feeing & formulas.

(PC Insiders gives you 20% back on diapers and formula ... but not the extra eligible items listed above).

If you sign up for PC Insiders, and purchase $100 is diapers you get $40 back in PC optimum points.

This is made extra sweet because my RCS has a bunch of diapers on sale above and beyond this deal.
If you decide to join pc insiders are you stuck at monthly rate or can you do annual subscription if doing the 1 month free trial?
How many diaper boxes do you buy with this deal? I'm worried about sizing
Aug 27, 2008
77 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto
ranjeet2000 wrote: If you decide to join pc insiders are you stuck at monthly rate or can you do annual subscription if doing the 1 month free trial?
How many diaper boxes do you buy with this deal? I'm worried about sizing

I bought a year's supply with deals like this. There was a point when you could stack to free diapers basically. Many stores offer free exchanges for sizes without receipts even - I believe RCSS and Walmart are two of these, but we've only ever exchanged 1 box for sizing.

Often there's manufacturer's coupons you can stack too, or PC Express ones (but good luck using PC Express right now).
Nov 1, 2001
754 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
aseikin403 wrote: I bought a year's supply with deals like this. There was a point when you could stack to free diapers basically. Many stores offer free exchanges for sizes without receipts even - I believe RCSS and Walmart are two of these, but we've only ever exchanged 1 box for sizing.

Often there's manufacturer's coupons you can stack too, or PC Express ones (but good luck using PC Express right now).
I thought with covid-19 exchanges were on hold. Good to know
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17213 posts
4391 upvotes
Toronto

I'm not sure your math is right on the PC Insiders but I'm too lazy to figure it out, I just got in from a walk lol
aseikin403 wrote: I bought a year's supply with deals like this. There was a point when you could stack to free diapers basically. Many stores offer free exchanges for sizes without receipts even - I believe RCSS and Walmart are two of these, but we've only ever exchanged 1 box for sizing.

My Walmart flat out denied me on an exchange pre-COVID. Good luck with that now in 2020.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
8181 posts
47135 upvotes
Ontario

so spend $100 on diapers.
get $20pts before of the promo
get $20pts from 20% pts rebate.

For the 20% rebate, does it include like wipes and cream etc?
May 6, 2020
56 posts
26 upvotes

How much is the cost of diapers there. There is no sale here in Atlantic it is usual price. $33 for big pack and $30 for regular one. Usually the sale price for big one is $26. It's 10000 pts for every $50 spent on Huggies in Atlantic superstore.
[OP]
Feb 16, 2019
19 posts
68 upvotes
They are two separate deals giving PC Points.:

PC Insiders gives 20% back in points on only diapers and formula. Unfortunately no wipes

The $20 pts promo does include the wipes and cream.
Sep 7, 2014
20 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Has anyone seen Manufacturers coupons around?
Dec 15, 2017
463 posts
693 upvotes
Vancouver
ammadno1 wrote: Has anyone seen Manufacturers coupons around?
http://www.smartsource.ca/

In BC
Save $2.00 when you buy any ONE Pampers® Swaddlers Diapers (excludes trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs)

Save $2.00 when you buy any ONE Pampers® Easy Ups Diapers (excludes trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs)

Save $2.00 when you buy any ONE Pampers® Cruisers Diapers (excludes trial/travel size, value/gift/bonus packs)
Aug 18, 2019
57 posts
95 upvotes
So what is the calculation with 20000pts and PC insider subscription?
Aug 27, 2008
77 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto
ranjeet2000 wrote: I thought with covid-19 exchanges were on hold. Good to know
Well I didn't do it during covid-19 and I would hope nobody is so poor at picking sizes that they need to exchange it anytime soon.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1368 posts
164 upvotes
Calgary
Also for PC insiders, they are giving 3 months for free for covid apparently. I called and wanted to know if there was a way to get a free month if you already signed up for a free month a year ago. She said that if you sign up they are giving 3 months with a month sign up. Not too bad.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1919 posts
1051 upvotes
Probably best diaper deal since covid19. loblaws also offering $10 pc points for $50 of baby products this week if you live closer to one.

The days when diapers were ~$3 per large box (after pc points) are gone...
Sep 7, 2014
20 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Loblaws deal is on Diapers only, not even wipes or other baby products