Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

Vitamin Water - 12 pack - $1.89 + 300 points

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2020 8:23 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
App is broken, whatever I add, even other items, disappears
Jul 2, 2003
615 posts
398 upvotes
GTA
Using PC Express first time. It says my order is ready for pickup. My slot was 8-9pm tonight. Do I have you wait till then or can I grab it now?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
Couldn't get the "FREEMONTH" coupon to work for the free pickup, but worth the $5 pickup fee i guess
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Jan 1, 2016
318 posts
470 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Corneliuss wrote: The listing says 12 pack... So, if they don't honor it then I'll complain saying this is misleading
Listing says the bottle came from a 12 pack Face With Tears Of Joy
There's no way it's actually a 12 pack. You can tell from the recycling fee (here in BC they charge per bottle) when you check out. Save your time.
Oct 13, 2016
213 posts
172 upvotes
I noticed in the email confirmation of my order the product name got shortened to just: Acai-Blueberry-Pomegranate Nutrient Enhanced Water, Bottle without mention of the 12 pack.... great
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
GlennButerol wrote: I noticed in the email confirmation of my order the product name got shortened to just: Acai-Blueberry-Pomegranate Nutrient Enhanced Water, Bottle without mention of the 12 pack.... great
Maybe they’ve caught it then... mine shows 12 pack
https://ibb.co/NYtxNtr
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
GlennButerol wrote: I noticed in the email confirmation of my order the product name got shortened to just: Acai-Blueberry-Pomegranate Nutrient Enhanced Water, Bottle without mention of the 12 pack.... great
Yep, you're right my order confirmation shows the same...

Product Name Qty Weight Item Price Total Price
Acai-Blueberry-Pomegranate Nutrient Enhanced Water, Bottle
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Jun 8, 2008
724 posts
182 upvotes
I did a print out to PDF of the actual order from their list. It shows 12 bottle pack... Lets see, ordered other grocery items.
Sep 6, 2006
567 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
Made the order for pick up tonight...employee at rcss called me to say they don’t carry any vitamin water in the store. He sounded nervous like he was lying...
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
My online order is now ready for pickup but the time is 8-9pm I suppose they won’t serve you if you show up early...?
Jul 2, 2003
615 posts
398 upvotes
GTA
They cancelled my order. Any point to argue this for some sort of freebie?
Aug 11, 2019
71 posts
31 upvotes
chriscabob wrote: My online order is now ready for pickup but the time is 8-9pm I suppose they won’t serve you if you show up early...?
If it is ready for pickup, they serve early arrival. Still better to call to be sure, varies from location to location
Nov 20, 2014
521 posts
170 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
I just placed mine for tomorrow, haven’t received any calls or anything though.