Expired Hot Deals

[Real Sports Apparel] 20% off coupon - includes Raptors playoff/finals/championship apparel

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2019 2:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6597 posts
2602 upvotes
tinbitz wrote:
May 27th, 2019 12:09 pm
Lids have the hats and shirts. Spend over $49 to get 20% off. You can pick it up at your local stores for free
Is it phone only? No online pick-up option.

Per Real Sports, the Memorial Day long weekend is holding up their Finals inventory. They're getting the Finals patched caps, jerseys, etc. later this week (supposedly). I expect the same issues whether it's Lids or Sport Chek.
Jan 4, 2010
623 posts
371 upvotes
Waterloo
djpr wrote: Value village will be full of these shirts and hats next summer.
For real even if we win, these conferences stuff is gonna be on clearance
Jan 4, 2010
623 posts
371 upvotes
Waterloo
dbdudley wrote: I didn’t think you do in-store pickup since they launched their new site? Also, looks like items don’t ship until June 11.
Shoot my bad, I haven’t bought stuff from there since they got the new site going so I didn’t know. But damn June 11th??? That’s after game 5 and the finals could be over by then. Yeah don’t “pre-order” it if they don’t get it till June 11th. Bad idea, smart for the sellers since they get their $$$ now. Just wait till they restock locally which maybe be sooner.
Aug 9, 2010
188 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
anyone got shipping info yet?
wanna wear this before game 1
Dec 9, 2006
954 posts
116 upvotes
Mississauga
bbdino wrote:
May 27th, 2019 12:58 pm
anyone got shipping info yet?
Not yet...kicking myself as I told myself I would look for them locally...I ordered right after the game too....

What's the return policy in terms of Real Sports?
Aug 9, 2010
188 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
SWstriker17 wrote:
May 27th, 2019 1:13 pm
Not yet...kicking myself as I told myself I would look for them locally...I ordered right after the game too....

What's the return policy in terms of Real Sports?
website said 30 days
i ordered also at full price, just cancelled the previous order and re-ordered at 20% off
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14392 posts
132 upvotes
Mississauga
Madchester wrote:
May 27th, 2019 12:22 pm
Is it phone only? No online pick-up option.

Per Real Sports, the Memorial Day long weekend is holding up their Finals inventory. They're getting the Finals patched caps, jerseys, etc. later this week (supposedly). I expect the same issues whether it's Lids or Sport Chek.
Not sure why Memorial Day would make a difference.
RSA products are shipped out of Mustang Products in St Thomas, ON.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Dec 13, 2013
345 posts
182 upvotes
Whitby, ON
My order for a Kawhi jersey in black got cancelled as they are out of stock. They offered 10% discount for the red one. I’m sure they can do better than that!
Nov 21, 2016
39 posts
13 upvotes
Just ordered!! Was at realsports during lunch and bandwagon getting full. Only XXL remaining.
Jan 4, 2010
623 posts
371 upvotes
Waterloo
bbdino wrote: anyone got shipping info yet?
I got it a couple of hours ago. Should get here by Thursday if they hand it over To the post office by Tuesday morning.
Last edited by tinbitz on May 27th, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4516 posts
225 upvotes
Vancouver
dbdudley wrote:
May 27th, 2019 12:20 pm
I didn’t think you can do in-store pickup since they launched their new site? Also, looks like items don’t ship until June 11.
Ya playoff will be over by then and everyone will lose interests.
Aug 9, 2010
188 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
tinbitz wrote:
May 27th, 2019 6:51 pm
I got it a couple of hours ago. Should get here by Thursday if they hand it over To the post office by Tuesday morning.
When did you order? I cancelled my previous order on Sat and re-ordered on Monday.
still no shipping yet
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4538 posts
194 upvotes
I ordered a Leonard jersey on Saturday night with the code. Monday I get a shipping notice but unfortunately all they've done is create the shipping label. Tuesday noon right now, shipping hasn't changed yet.

I originally was gonna wait until the summer to see if Leonard would re-sign here before I bought it but making the finals automatically for me personally makes it ok enough to wear his jersey even if he leaves/only stays for a year. I personally don't like wearing a traded player's jersey unless he is seen as a legend for that team.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4538 posts
194 upvotes
tinbitz wrote:
May 27th, 2019 6:51 pm
When you say you got shipping notice, you mean they gave you a tracking number and also it has been sent, or have they only created a label? I'm kinda surprised they haven't even sent it yet for me.
Jan 4, 2010
623 posts
371 upvotes
Waterloo
bbdino wrote:
When did you order? I cancelled my previous order on Sat and re-ordered on Monday.
still no shipping yet
Morning of Sunday, they gave me a tracking number but they haven’t handed over to Canada Post yet. Likely it’s not gonna get here by Thursday unless they do it today the latest...and ship from the GTA. Which I’m not sure of. Kinda a bummed.