Expired Hot Deals

[Real Sports Apparel] 20% off coupon - includes Raptors playoff/finals/championship apparel

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2019 2:43 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3091 posts
1523 upvotes
Toronto
cutey130 wrote:
Jul 13th, 2019 5:03 am
No I meant 940, it says 9Forty all over the in the inside hat and on the sticker. I can’t even find it online. Also it fully has a similar design as the “locker room” 9Twenty and 9Fifty in the front (might have slightly smaller font than the 920) below but no Larry O.B. or NBA patch.
interesting....might be a SVP Sports exclusive. SVP near Yorkdale is on my way to the highway, I'd buy one the next time I'm driving that way if they have stock.
Jul 24, 2014
41 posts
43 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
I spoke to lids, they're doing championship edition of hats due to the high demand of the locker room hats that they can't fufill at the moment which is why they made those without the L.O.B trophy and NBA logo
Oct 5, 2014
105 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jerick3t3 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 4:23 pm
I spoke to lids, they're doing championship edition of hats due to the high demand of the locker room hats that they can't fufill at the moment which is why they made those without the L.O.B trophy and NBA logo
I saw a few in store and the quality is horrible. The stitching is coming out and the wording isn't centered properly.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2006
1096 posts
64 upvotes
Both Happybday and scotiaperks codes are dead.
Aug 5, 2008
415 posts
223 upvotes
mjt20mik wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 4:33 pm
I saw a few in store and the quality is horrible. The stitching is coming out and the wording isn't centered properly.
The hats I saw in the SVP in my area were all okay. Where did you see these hats?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3091 posts
1523 upvotes
Toronto
mjt20mik wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 4:33 pm
what hat did they use? New era 9twenty? 9forty? Did lids just make their own replica of the locker room hat?
It cant be as bad as this poor hat,
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/toro ... 0648p.html
I mean CT had to use the BACK of the hat as its main photo Face With Tears Of Joy
My dad got the CT hat and I tried to return it (gave him the 940 "side patch" hat) but the manager stated that they will not take any returns on Raps champ merch, other than exchange of t-shirts for another size. As I was on my way to work, I couldnt stay to argue this "policy" (hat is new -well, it was tried on - with tag/stickers attached). CT was just waaay too late to the party and stocked waaay too much Raps champ merch and are just trying to move the product out the door, and I suspect this manager just made up his own rule. I will try another location or go back and get an explanation (maybe they are claiming final sale on "seasonal" merchandise).
I only want the 920 locker room hat as a keepsake and maybe wear once or twice (I look silly in a 950). Waiting for the August restock...
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2010
1236 posts
498 upvotes
Just an FYI for all... The 920 isn't a locker room hat. The only locker room hat is the 950. The 920 is a locker room replica which is consistent with the description on nbastore.ca since the one that was given out to the players was a 950, not a 920.

http://www.nbastore.ca/Toronto_Raptors_ ... stable_Hat
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2344 posts
830 upvotes
Any news or updates on the OVO hats and shirts that were only sold one day on Friday June 28th? Will they bring back the merchandises that were hidden that day?
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4540 posts
194 upvotes
So after 6 emails they finally responded. They said they seemed to have misplaced my package so they offered a refund or reship. I asked for a reship for one of my things but unfortunately it was out of stock so they refunded.
Jul 21, 2019
5 posts
14 upvotes
Has anyone received the 920 locker room hat from RSA? I ordered it on June 17. They said it was going to shipped in July, but I still haven't received any shipping notification. Thank you.
Jul 24, 2014
41 posts
43 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
My sources from MLSE is no, they will not release to the public again
Nov 24, 2018
42 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
veejam wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 4:36 pm
Both Happybday and scotiaperks codes are dead.
RSACARTCOMP20 is still working for 20% off
Thanks OP!
Sep 2, 2016
376 posts
216 upvotes
Follow-up email response after the initial one:

Hi Matthew,

They are still aiming for a mid-august delivery date.

Customer Service
Real Sports Apparel Online
Customer Service Care
www.shop.realsports.ca
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6212 posts
2204 upvotes
Finally received shipping confirmation today for the 920 championship hats! Better later than never I guess. Anyone in the same boat?