Expired Hot Deals

Real Sports Apparel

40% off select Authentic Raptors Jerseys (Scotiabank Arena location)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2020 11:29 am
Sr. Member
Feb 10, 2004
756 posts
156 upvotes
Mississauga
Damn...really want the Authentic Jersey... too bad it's only brick and mortar. Don't feel like trekking down town just for this
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 12, 2002
3925 posts
2847 upvotes
Toronto
onefive wrote: Any idea if they still have the jersey Jeremy Lin wore to the parade? I believe it's the Chinese new year edition.
Did they even sell those?? I didn't think that was even a legit licenced Jersey. I always thought it was something he got made just for himself.
and the official CNY release was a red jersey not the throwback dino.

Okay just read up on it, so the jersey is actually a Mitchell & Ness T-Mac release. All the ones sold online with Lin's name on the back are fakes.
Last edited by Fightguard on Aug 18th, 2020 2:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 12, 2002
3925 posts
2847 upvotes
Toronto
Good to know that the store is now open. I suspected they would re-open for the playoffs.
I'll be in around that area this Thursday...I just got a szL Powell jersey (swingman) from the online sale. It's a bit too loose fitting for my liking. Hoping they have a szM I could try on and swap if it fits/look better.
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 9, 2006
12448 posts
3169 upvotes
Anybody know what their store hours are? I can't go until after 4:00pm. Wondering if that's too late.
Newbie
Sep 5, 2016
21 posts
8 upvotes
What sizes/names did they have remaining for the authentic jerseys? Can I customize the jersey? I will go tomorrow morning.
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2015
852 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto, ON
anyone drop in? i was told the authentic are gone and never coming back
Sr. Member
Dec 31, 2006
744 posts
166 upvotes
Anyone heading there willing to do a proxy buy for an authentic? I'd compensate you.
Newbie
Feb 26, 2020
3 posts
ray90 wrote: Anyone heading there willing to do a proxy buy for an authentic? I'd compensate you.
I was just going to ask this as well.
Sr. Member
Feb 10, 2004
756 posts
156 upvotes
Mississauga
Ktr1791 wrote: I was just going to ask this as well.
Ha... Same here
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1897 posts
1680 upvotes
Ontario
kganness wrote: What sizes/names did they have remaining for the authentic jerseys? Can I customize the jersey? I will go tomorrow morning.
Did you end up going?
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2015
852 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DaVibe wrote: Told by who? That would suck


the lady i spoke to this morning and then the gentleman who i spoke to hours later who was a lot more accurate.

Authentic will come back and will always have the gold patch signifying champions, but new design for jersey is coming out.
i still went and picked up stuff in the store.

city edition had no large's only small and medium and i believe like XXL
red jersey- no large except for ibaka, rest were small and medium i believe
the alternate black- had stock large siakam and lowry i believe and medium and small
white jersey -seemed like it was normal stock-


authentic sold out monday and tues- was pretty busy and sizes they had at the end was XXL, but would have been nice to have the jersey they won it in.


hope this helps, parking is expensive, grocery shop at longos for $20 or pay $24 for one hour parking and nothing to show for it, i got triple A steaks for $20.13
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 30, 2006
5713 posts
1062 upvotes
Any youth sized ones? I have Kyle's all star jersey from the TO all-star game but kinda want a regular version of his jersey. I'm short so I fit into a youth large.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
23636 posts
11743 upvotes
Toronto
azmazm wrote: the lady i spoke to this morning and then the gentleman who i spoke to hours later who was a lot more accurate.

Authentic will come back and will always have the gold patch signifying champions, but new design for jersey is coming out.
i still went and picked up stuff in the store.

city edition had no large's only small and medium and i believe like XXL
red jersey- no large except for ibaka, rest were small and medium i believe
the alternate black- had stock large siakam and lowry i believe and medium and small
white jersey -seemed like it was normal stock-


authentic sold out monday and tues- was pretty busy and sizes they had at the end was XXL, but would have been nice to have the jersey they won it in.


hope this helps, parking is expensive, grocery shop at longos for $20 or pay $24 for one hour parking and nothing to show for it, i got triple A steaks for $20.13
Thanks you save me a trip of wasting my time. I got all the jerseys I need, I just wanted to grab an authentic but it's not really that important
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Sr. Member
Jul 2, 2007
721 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
azmazm wrote: the lady i spoke to this morning and then the gentleman who i spoke to hours later who was a lot more accurate.

Authentic will come back and will always have the gold patch signifying champions, but new design for jersey is coming out.
Yeah but this is the only time it will say "1" on the tab! ;)
Going broke saving money
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2015
852 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto, ON
booyahchild01 wrote: Yeah but this is the only time it will say "1" on the tab! ;)
UPDATE:

all authentic's going forward will have the golden tab and the amount of championships won.

Went back yesterday to do some exchanges, there was a rack of Authentic black jersey, no small, med or large- anunoby and powell.

I found a OVO siakam practice jersey that was also 40% off. I TOOK IT DO NOT EXPECT IT TO BE THERE <-----------

A lot of city jerseys in small.
A lot of red and white large's didnt check the other sizes- also i think red large is available online


longo's has buy one get one free on 21 aged AAA steaks - spend $20 instead of paying for parking.
Jr. Member
Dec 10, 2015
106 posts
59 upvotes
Markham, ON
Came by this morning as I had to do a return. I fit the youth sizes better so took a look: they have sizes (L/XL) but only for the statement jerseys, had red/black/white. Didn't look too hard at which players so YMMV. No other styles for youth sizes.

Got the steaks and some gift cards for the Longos parking, along with stacking an AMEX offer. Thanks for this tip!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)