Hot Deals

[Real Sports Apparel] Raptors 2020/2021 Statement Edition - Authentic and Swingman Jerseys - 30% OFF

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2021 11:23 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4731 posts
34645 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Real Sports Apparel] Raptors 2020/2021 Statement Edition - Authentic and Swingman Jerseys - 30% OFF

Deal Link:
Savings:
30% off
Retailer:
Real Sports Apparel
More offers from Real Sports Apparel
https://shop.realsports.ca/products/the ... 6772495439

30% Raptors Jerseys, $300 authentic comes out to $210, and swing $149 comes to $105. Prices pre-tax.
Last edited by angel_wing0 on Jun 6th, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No posting personal FS, put in BST forum
10 replies
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4731 posts
34645 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Last bump. I'm sure the Raptors will be better next year, hopefully lol
Last edited by angel_wing0 on Jun 6th, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1000 posts
335 upvotes
dont see the discount in the website, deal dead?
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4731 posts
34645 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kk1030 wrote: dont see the discount in the website, deal dead?
still available, once you checkout, it shows up, first tab after you click checkout
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19959 posts
7439 upvotes
Toronto
You be kinda crazy to take a Lowry jersey at this point with all the off-season trade speculation.
I can't blame the guy, it's time to bounce.

He's an all-star, hall of famer, if you want HIS name and number on the current Raptors jersey, go for it but if you want to wear something "current", don't invest in a player that's about to be traded.
(Doesn't matter because it looks like he's sold out on the website).
RedFlagDeals Addict
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4731 posts
34645 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ah, what the hell, one more bump, since I checked and most swingman's are fully stocked. maybe someone else will want one. authentic ones have the sun life patch and another nba patch and are embroidery stitched, name and number, whereas the swingman's don't have the 2 patches and are heat press for name and numbers
Mar 23, 2004
43481 posts
9340 upvotes
Markham
stinastr wrote: Authentic ones have the sun life patch and another nba patch and are embroidery stitched, name and number...
are you sure about the sunlife patch? from the website all the pics of the authentics do not have that patch.

EDIT: ok nm if i go to another section of the site the patch is there - https://shop.realsports.ca/collections/ ... al-jerseys
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4731 posts
34645 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DaVibe wrote: You be kinda crazy to take a Lowry jersey at this point with all the off-season trade speculation.
I can't blame the guy, it's time to bounce.

He's an all-star, hall of famer, if you want HIS name and number on the current Raptors jersey, go for it but if you want to wear something "current", don't invest in a player that's about to be traded.
(Doesn't matter because it looks like he's sold out on the website).
I seen someone on kijiji post a kawhi jersey from the time he was a raptor, authentic jersey, for $750. If this is kyle's last year, come to think of it, why didn't I buy an oversize lowry authentic the last year to upsell. I have no idea about this stuff, but I bet it's going in people's collections, and they price the way they want, doesn't mean anyone is going to buy it
Mar 26, 2010
54 posts
5 upvotes
For anyone interested the hardwood classics (both Mitchell and Ness and last year’s 25th anniversary versions) in stock are also on sale for 25% off. Don’t usually see sales on those. Sale price is shown after it’s in the cart.