Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1443 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
juve4lfe wrote:
Jul 10th, 2019 10:34 pm
Shhhh no one is as smart as you, nothing gets by you u smart guy you
Don't worry someone gullible will eventually fall for your kijiji ad...or not.
Feb 8, 2017
87 posts
28 upvotes
FoMoHotDeals wrote:
Jul 10th, 2019 11:17 pm
Don't worry someone gullible will eventually fall for your kijiji ad...or not.
What I don’t understand is why people worry about someone making a quick buck off Kijiji. Why does it bother people if someone posts something on Kijiji at an inflated price and someone buys it? Did we forget about efficient market hypothesis? If someone is stupid enough to buy at the inflated price —- well F&)K it LET THEM, WHAT IS IT YOU? I just don’t get it and will never understand it. Businesses would never run if we knew where they purchase their products and how much they purchase the product for so what makes this different!,?,!,!?
Feb 28, 2017
38 posts
5 upvotes
blu2fourty wrote:
Jul 8th, 2019 12:40 am
I got #900 and #614 (416 backwards lol)

Gold ball is meh quality but better then the white version. That one was pretty bad. Waiting for the case to come in to see how it looks displayed!
What case did you get?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1443 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
LIKEWTF wrote:
Jul 10th, 2019 11:24 pm
What I don’t understand is why people worry about someone making a quick buck off Kijiji. Why does it bother people if someone posts something on Kijiji at an inflated price and someone buys it? Did we forget about efficient market hypothesis? If someone is stupid enough to buy at the inflated price —- well F&)K it LET THEM, WHAT IS IT YOU? I just don’t get it and will never understand it. Businesses would never run if we knew where they purchase their products and how much they purchase the product for so what makes this different!,?,!,!?
Doesn't bother me, like I said I was just curious as to how much the sellers were asking for it.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4340 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
What a generic ball. Packaging doesn't mention Raptors, ball has one tiny mention of Raptors... Why would you pay $180 for this? Would you actually use it or just display it?
Sep 11, 2013
70 posts
39 upvotes
Also the people who sell gift cards here for 5% off like really? Pay yourself in time.
Aug 11, 2017
475 posts
249 upvotes
LIKEWTF wrote:
Because empathy. There's a difference between a business selling a product to a consumer vs consumer a selling to another fellow consumer b when consumer b could've just get the product at the same price as a.

If you don't get it you don't get it. What's stopping you from doing the same to family and friends? You can profit from them too and no need for Kijiji!
Dec 29, 2007
428 posts
172 upvotes
Thinking of returning mine. Anyone have any idea what shipping is like?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1465 posts
625 upvotes
yellowlight18 wrote:
Jul 6th, 2019 10:18 am
Theres 143 left....picked up another one....hope this ball really is worth something alot in the future! Whoever gets 1 or 2019 is going to be really lucky...
These balls are worthless. I am reading this thread looking at people sinking money into an "investment". Good luck to anyone who thinks they are going to flip these in the future and make money. You will end up with this in your closet for the next 20 years then selling it at a garage sale for $5.
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1465 posts
625 upvotes
automorph wrote:
Jul 10th, 2019 9:51 pm
No but anything Jordan still has people paying for it. Same applies to Gretzky. Everything else will rot or get lowballed into almost. Trust me. I hoarded sports crap for 25 years only to discover I would never have room to display it all and that majority of it turns into junk. All my Gretz stuff sold within 2 months pretty much for the same amount everything else I was lucky to get half back
This. I used to buy up sports merch back when I was a teenager thinking it was an "investment" for the future.... it wasnt. I just have bins of junk that I cant give away. If anyone bought this ball to somehow make money, think about returning it and save that money.
Got that Zoomer account!
Nov 25, 2017
43 posts
38 upvotes
Return it, so people saying to return it can pick one up. Just like the people that say deals on black friday are terrible, but are the first the line up.

Toronto merch will always go up. That's why the leafs are worth the most in the nhl.
Feb 18, 2012
508 posts
199 upvotes
Victoria
riseagainstthemachine wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 10:18 am
These balls are worthless. I am reading this thread looking at people sinking money into an "investment". Good luck to anyone who thinks they are going to flip these in the future and make money. You will end up with this in your closet for the next 20 years then selling it at a garage sale for $5.
Thats why you flip them right away while the hypes big!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1465 posts
625 upvotes
TheCamper2017 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2019 11:18 am
Return it, so people saying to return it can pick one up. Just like the people that say deals on black friday are terrible, but are the first the line up.

Toronto merch will always go up. That's why the leafs are worth the most in the nhl.
lol good luck retiring on all the toronto merch money you are going to make....
Got that Zoomer account!
Dec 15, 2017
32 posts
4 upvotes
Sooshee wrote:
Jul 6th, 2019 10:34 am
So can anyone confirm that the ones sold on the NBA store actually had the series scores engraved on it?
The ones from Real Sports Apparel look literally exactly the same, and I have yet to see a picture of a gold ball with the series score.
Just got my ball from NBA store. It does not have the series engraved on it.

Does anyone still have a photo of the NBA store webpage saying that it does? NBAstore has changed the product details. Going to try bringing it up to NBA store for my money back.