Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Sports Apparel

Raptors Championship Gold Ball Limited Quantities

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 3:26 am
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1525 posts
3027 upvotes
shravan_john wrote: If anybody has a coupon they intend on not using for a future order, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
3LR5V3VR8J1L expires Jan 1 2020
Nov 24, 2018
69 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone else has a code they don't want, please message me! They gave me a refund while I was hoping to get a code to buy the display case. Much, much appreciated!
Thanks OP!
Feb 17, 2007
212 posts
46 upvotes
Markham
Will also appreciate a code if anyone has one. Want to buy a case for the ball.

Thanks !!
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2007
3210 posts
807 upvotes
Emailed Nbastore today and got a 30% refund for the incorrect item listing! Now I want to order a case - are there any coupons out there? Thanks!
Feb 20, 2011
130 posts
44 upvotes
The NBA store are crooks.

If anyone is still waiting for their basketball they just sent an email that they will be changing the layout of the basketball essentially taking out the "limited edition _ out of 2019" line and changing the logo which is all part of the charm of the basketball. This whole situation has been infuriating non the less.

I have received my case but HAVE YET to receive my basketball after promising the basketball to be sent NO LATER than July 25th.

This is horrendous customer service and business practices.
Raptors golden ball change.png
Feb 18, 2012
972 posts
621 upvotes
Victoria
Some people are really getting screwed. I cancelled 2 and got 50% off 2. Just have to be forceful.
Sep 10, 2010
403 posts
103 upvotes
St Catharines
pikpin wrote: The NBA store are crooks.

If anyone is still waiting for their basketball they just sent an email that they will be changing the layout of the basketball essentially taking out the "limited edition _ out of 2019" line and changing the logo which is all part of the charm of the basketball. This whole situation has been infuriating non the less.

I have received my case but HAVE YET to receive my basketball after promising the basketball to be sent NO LATER than July 25th.

I'm in exactly the same situation.Hopefully they will take a return on the case when I cancel the ball.I wonder where the limited edition balls went.
Aug 31, 2006
488 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
hopium wrote: I'm in exactly the same situation.Hopefully they will take a return on the case when I cancel the ball.I wonder where the limited edition balls went.
Same here... BS. When I called last week (I got multiple "delayed" order emails, before the bait and switch one today) they said I would still have to pay for return shipping on the case. WTF.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
1038 posts
176 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Also looking for a discount code for a case. Or hopefully someone can order one for me with a discount?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
KooJo wrote: Same here... BS. When I called last week (I got multiple "delayed" order emails, before the bait and switch one today) they said I would still have to pay for return shipping on the case. WTF.
I’m in the same boat but I requested 50% off the ball or send me the prepaid shipping label for the case I already received if I decide to cancel. Awaiting their reply.

I would call back and escalate to get your prepaid shippping label - they shouldn’t put it on you to pay for return when they didn’t fulfill their end of the deal. Or worst maybe file a chargeback with the credit card and keep the case :)
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2002 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto

Wow they can't be serious about that, good thing I got my balls already. How do they royally screw up like that, did they sell more than they had in stock because last I checked real sports still has the ball in stock. Anyone who still hasn't got theirs shipped should complain like crazy to them
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2012
2724 posts
2297 upvotes
Vaughan, ON

When they produce tens upon tens of thousands of them the words “limited edition” shouldn’t apply.
Feb 1, 2019
17 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Does anyone have an extra code that they are not using?? I really want to order the display case for the kids!! Pls message me very much appreciated!
Sep 28, 2009
110 posts
73 upvotes
Calgary
freakyflow wrote: I’m in the same boat but I requested 50% off the ball or send me the prepaid shipping label for the case I already received if I decide to cancel. Awaiting their reply.

I would call back and escalate to get your prepaid shippping label - they shouldn’t put it on you to pay for return when they didn’t fulfill their end of the deal. Or worst maybe file a chargeback with the credit card and keep the case :)
I asked the same they sent me the return label. Going to call and tell them they can pick it up. Their mistake I'm not going out of my way to return. Otherwise I'll do a chargeback on my CC since it's not what I ordered.
Sep 10, 2010
403 posts
103 upvotes
St Catharines
I got a full refund for case and ball with a prepaid shipping label.I just dropped off at canada post where I had to pay $3 for tape to tape the box.It seems everyone has there own racket going
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2011
1755 posts
443 upvotes
freakyflow wrote: I’m in the same boat but I requested 50% off the ball or send me the prepaid shipping label for the case I already received if I decide to cancel. Awaiting their reply.

My request was declined, and NBAStore wanted me to pay for return shipping.

After the chat ended, NBAStore cancelled my ball order immediately. Now I'm stuck with the case.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10499 posts
7633 upvotes
ON
hopium wrote: I got a full refund for case and ball with a prepaid shipping label.I just dropped off at canada post where I had to pay $3 for tape to tape the box.It seems everyone has there own racket going
You were going to ship an open box ?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
Do we know if these “New” balls are still limited edition? I’ll definitely return if these new ones are going to be sold widely lol. I asked them this question via and awaiting their reply.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10499 posts
7633 upvotes
ON
freakyflow wrote: Do we know if these “New” balls are still limited edition? I’ll definitely return if these new ones are going to be sold widely lol. I asked them this question via and awaiting their reply.
They don't have the word limited and they don't come numbered. Judging by those facts, I'd say they are limited to the amount of balls they want to produce and nothing else. Total ripoff considering folks ordered a completely different ball.
Feb 5, 2012
49 posts
55 upvotes
YippoHippo wrote: My request was declined, and NBAStore wanted me to pay for return shipping.

After the chat ended, NBAStore cancelled my ball order immediately. Now I'm stuck with the case.
Seems like a lot of us are in the same situation.. is there anything we can do about this? Kinda pointless to have the special case and no special ball...

Edit:
This is the response I received.. what a joke
Thank you for contacting Fan Services and Support at store.nba.com . Your business is very important to us.

I am truly sorry. Would you like to keep the item or cancel the order?

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for contacting Fan Services and Support at store.nba.com . We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.
Last edited by vwhtam on Aug 8th, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)