• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2019 8:46 pm
Feb 18, 2012
550 posts
229 upvotes
Victoria
marcfar wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 1:25 pm
I got one of the originals from the NBA store for sale. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.
Originals? They're all the same, different places got different allotments
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2708 posts
305 upvotes
insertnamehere wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 11:34 am
Well, I was unlucky. No discount offered. Just an opportunity to return it for a refund, with the return fee waived.
heero78 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 12:57 pm
Was offered 30% off only.
Now I am debating whether to return it for a full refund or not.
domo325 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 1:08 pm
Did live chat with 2 different reps. First one only offered to waive the shipping fee. Second rep talked to manager and only offered 10% off. Took the 10% off. Wanted to keep the ball anyway. Oh well.
85matt wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 1:08 pm
I asked them for 50% off, they offered 30% now.
amypanda wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 4:01 pm
I emailed nba customer service about missing record yesterday and got a reply back this morning and they offer partial refund :)
I was only offered a waived refund label as well.
BlackJays wrote:
Mar 13th, 2010 6:02 pm
shame has been acheived
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1500 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
navyseals wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 4:42 pm
I mentioned partial refund in my email and they told me to take a picture. They didnt even ask me before processing a refund of $27, which is like 20%
Feb 6, 2007
187 posts
35 upvotes
navyseals wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 4:42 pm
Isn't return label free though, I was able to get one on my own through their return process on their website.
Apr 28, 2010
144 posts
131 upvotes
vancouver
amypanda wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 4:01 pm
I emailed nba customer service about missing record yesterday and got a reply back this morning and they offer partial refund :)
Thats 50% off isn't it?! Lucky you! Most of us are getting 20-30% off.
Jun 11, 2013
19 posts
4 upvotes
Ajax
We have received a response from our warehouse and they have provided the following information regarding your request:

The item you received is correct the description on the site was incorrect. We have provided you the following code for 30% off your next purchase for the inconvenience.

---------
BS......
Nov 24, 2018
42 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
ppatel14 wrote:
Jul 21st, 2019 6:58 am
We have received a response from our warehouse and they have provided the following information regarding your request:

The item you received is correct the description on the site was incorrect. We have provided you the following code for 30% off your next purchase for the inconvenience.

---------
BS......
I kinda hope they give me that so I can order a couple of their display cases. Did you email them with your complaint?
Thanks OP!
Jun 11, 2013
19 posts
4 upvotes
Ajax
Yeah, they took a week to "investigate". Then asked for pictures. Then replied as stated.

Im debating if i want to put it in a case or mount it on the wall with a bracket instead.

Imo i feel it not as special now without the details. Also the Raptors writing is not even dark enough to see clearly. This way someone can take it off the bracket and see it rather than having to open the case to show.

----
I'm still waiting on 2 hats to ship as well. Experience with nba site has been tiresome. They messed up partial shipment too.
Nov 24, 2018
42 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
ppatel14 wrote:
Jul 21st, 2019 7:56 am
Yeah, they took a week to "investigate". Then asked for pictures. Then replied as stated.

Im debating if i want to put it in a case or mount it on the wall with a bracket instead.

Imo i feel it not as special now without the details. Also the Raptors writing is not even dark enough to see clearly. This way someone can take it off the bracket and see it rather than having to open the case to show.

----
I'm still waiting on 2 hats to ship as well. Experience with nba site has been tiresome. They messed up partial shipment too.
Thanks! I emailed on thursday but haven't heard back yet. I'm likely going to throw it in a case to protect it from dust/UV and based on the pics in this thread, it looks a lot nicer in that mahogany case. And personally I dont want many people to actually handle the ball so maybe a case will prevent that haha
Thanks OP!
Feb 5, 2012
45 posts
53 upvotes
85matt wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 11:15 pm
You can track via the fanatics website, mine was through landmark first then canada post: https://www.fanatics.com/track-order
Still havent received shipping notice. Tracker says pending. Email said "This is a special event item. Orders containing this product will be shipped no later than Thursday, July 25th."
Anyone else in the same boat and what happens if it isn't shipped by that date?
Apr 22, 2009
207 posts
132 upvotes
Ontario
They gave me 40$ off and 30% off my next purchase. Used that to buy a display case.

Can’t complain, they seem willing to resolve the mistake.
Jul 8, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
I got pissed off and emailed the mustang sports place to cancel my order on one of the 920 dad caps. Like others have said in here...I placed my order almost immediately after they won the championship, and was provided with shipping/tracking like a day later. The part that got me really upset is the fact they charge you literally right away after offering that shipping/tracking, but it was totally bullshit because they didn't ship anything. Since June 14, the status of my shipment just said, "A shipping label has been created for this shipment". They usually don't charge you until the items you ordered ship a lot of the times, so this could truly just be a ploy to take everyone's money when clearly they had nowhere near the stock that people ordered at.

I was also upset at the unprofessionalism and lack of any form of email or notification to explain that they oversold and cannot meet the demand. They just have you waiting in limbo with no explanation. At this point, I just wanted my money back and I don't want to give Real Sports any business...
Aug 23, 2011
13 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg
jchong8 wrote:
Jul 21st, 2019 12:39 pm
I got pissed off and emailed the mustang sports place to cancel my order on one of the 920 dad caps. Like others have said in here...I placed my order almost immediately after they won the championship, and was provided with shipping/tracking like a day later. The part that got me really upset is the fact they charge you literally right away after offering that shipping/tracking, but it was totally bullshit because they didn't ship anything. Since June 14, the status of my shipment just said, "A shipping label has been created for this shipment". They usually don't charge you until the items you ordered ship a lot of the times, so this could truly just be a ploy to take everyone's money when clearly they had nowhere near the stock that people ordered at.

I was also upset at the unprofessionalism and lack of any form of email or notification to explain that they oversold and cannot meet the demand. They just have you waiting in limbo with no explanation. At this point, I just wanted my money back and I don't want to give Real Sports any business...
You realize that manufacturers aren't going to have anything made until the Raptors are officially Champions? I bought the gold ball knowing full well that I wouldn't receive it until mid July. I'm pretty sure in the confirmation emails they even TELL you that items wont be shipped out until July.
Jul 8, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
EVOPRO wrote:
Jul 21st, 2019 12:46 pm
You realize that manufacturers aren't going to have anything made until the Raptors are officially Champions? I bought the gold ball knowing full well that I wouldn't receive it until mid July. I'm pretty sure in the confirmation emails they even TELL you that items wont be shipped out until July.
No. You're not correct here. Maybe you had that idea and belief when you placed that order, but like I said...there was absolutely NOTHING that said items would not be shipped until mid July. They sold deceptively and oversold, and are now backtracking and not responding to people's emails. It also doesn't say ANYTHING in the order confirmation emails I received that said to expect my hat to be shipped in July. I was offered a tracking number and that's when I was charged, but there was no explanation as to the status of the item or that stock was not available...
Sep 20, 2010
144 posts
34 upvotes
Hamilton
I told them I never got part of the order. They gave me a refund for that part no questions asked. About $150. Don't ask if I actually got those items.... I'll leave that to the imagination...