[Real Sports Apparel] Raptors Championship Gold Ball Limited Quantities

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 3:26 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
7428 posts
2439 upvotes
Mississauga
Damn, I need to get the mahogany display case at a discount.

Lids has the POWERPLAY code for 15% discount, but alas, it does not apply to the display case. Angry Face
Feb 20, 2011
103 posts
33 upvotes
If anyone is interested, I could sell my mahogany case by itself
Aug 12, 2018
20 posts
11 upvotes
Wow, I didn't know the NBA store sold new ones without the ball number out of 2019.

I have 2 gold balls that are labelled 843 and 844 out of 2019 if anyone wants to meet up in Barrie or GTA.
I will save you the tax rather than buying at Real Sports Apparel.
My return period ended so...
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1569 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
kenchau wrote: Damn, I need to get the mahogany display case at a discount.

Lids has the POWERPLAY code for 15% discount, but alas, it does not apply to the display case. Angry Face
Same the best I got is 10%
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1349 posts
331 upvotes
YippoHippo wrote: My request was declined, and NBAStore wanted me to pay for return shipping.

After the chat ended, NBAStore cancelled my ball order immediately. Now I'm stuck with the case.
I just got my return label for the display case after I email them that I have no use for it since I decided to cancel the "new" gold ball. They authorized and sent me a prepaid return label - I would press them until they send you one as well. Good luck!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
7794 posts
1398 upvotes
I ordered a gold ball a soon as it popped up in the online store when they won and they still havent shipped it. I cancelled the order just now. whoever is running that business is extremely disorganized. Never experienced this from any official league operated sports store before.
Oct 29, 2011
3 posts
Medicine Hat
My order finally arrived, I have an extra ball (1 of 2019 engraved) if anyone’s interested. Will let it go at cost.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16581 posts
3684 upvotes
Toronto
Saw 1 ball in-store in a roughed up box and some little kid take it out and start dribbling it.
RedFlagDeals addict
Sep 6, 2019
2 posts
Any news if the new balls are limited to making 2019 of them. (the ones with the new stamps)
i bought one with the older picture showing them to be numbered. but i received the ball that does not have the ball numbered......
Sep 6, 2019
2 posts
Any news if the new balls are limited to making 2019 of them. (the ones with the new stamps)
i bought one with the older picture showing them to be numbered. but i received the ball that does not have the ball numbered......
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16581 posts
3684 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is still interested in the ball, Real Sports has it down to $88 for Cyber Monday

There are 56 remaining
RedFlagDeals addict