Expired Hot Deals

[Real Sports Apparel] Raptors Championship Gold Ball Limited Quantities

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 3:26 am
Mar 27, 2016
227 posts
231 upvotes
Vancouver
The coins didn't look that attractive, design wasn't that nice....I think the gold one did sell out though after the first few days?
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1320 posts
166 upvotes
for anyone who ordered from nbastore, does your order show up still? it says i have no active orders, i cant even find an order history
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2733 posts
314 upvotes
shadowslaya wrote: for anyone who ordered from nbastore, does your order show up still? it says i have no active orders, i cant even find an order history
Nope the order is gone. Did you find out what happened to it?
BlackJays wrote: shame has been acheived
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1702 posts
359 upvotes
Toronto
navyseals wrote: Nope the order is gone. Did you find out what happened to it?
Just checked mine as well it doesn't show on my orders either. Weird because I asked their customer service almost 2 weeks about my order and they knew about the ball I ordered.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8155 posts
2850 upvotes
Mississauga
Lisameow wrote:
This 1 of 100 ball was listed on RealSports. I missed the first time it was put online but caught the second time! It was $149.99.
DaVibe wrote: That's the real win, if people are buying this for the collector factor. 100 is better than 2019.
Honestly, I saw it go up and let it pass, I didn't think much of it. Like I said in earlier comments, I just can't picture where the heck I would put the ball lol ... yet, here I am, still in this thread debating
But that's a Finals ball. The 2019 one is a Championship ball. Slight difference. But big difference.

The best seems to be the Australian version at 360 pieces. It looks nicer with gold and white panels and is more limited.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2733 posts
314 upvotes
stanleylai wrote: Just checked mine as well it doesn't show on my orders either. Weird because I asked their customer service almost 2 weeks about my order and they knew about the ball I ordered.
Orders are still good in their own system, but it seems like the accounts are glitched so that it doesn't appear for anyone who ordered it.
Dec 23, 2015
324 posts
983 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
navyseals wrote: Orders are still good in their own system, but it seems like the accounts are glitched so that it doesn't appear for anyone who ordered it.
My orders where charged fully last week but I haven’t received any updates
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2006
1128 posts
85 upvotes
Lids has free shipping today in case anyone wants the official display case.
May 26, 2006
242 posts
102 upvotes
For those that are “in the know”, how does this compare with the white panel model? Which do you prefer ? I think it is still available....?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2733 posts
314 upvotes
Dazed2014 wrote: My orders where charged fully last week but I haven’t received any updates
They said they don't know why it's not showing up in accounts but it's still scheduled to ship by that July 25 time frame.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2011
1652 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
Mine just arrived and I'm happy with it. Got number 1166.
Been a died hard since 95' and who knows if we'll ever win a championship in my lifetime (Unless Kawhi stays).
Sep 28, 2009
67 posts
43 upvotes
Calgary
EFF3KT wrote: Mine just arrived and I'm happy with it. Got number 1166.
Been a died hard since 95' and who knows if we'll ever win a championship in my lifetime (Unless Kawhi stays).
Did you get an email for delivery or it just showed up?
Feb 18, 2012
757 posts
365 upvotes
Victoria
EFF3KT wrote: Mine just arrived and I'm happy with it. Got number 1166.
Does it have the Raptors history and series scores like the one from nba.com is supposed to?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2011
1652 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
krazykhoja wrote: Did you get an email for delivery or it just showed up?
I recevied a shipping notification email.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2011
1652 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
Horsey2345 wrote: Does it have the Raptors history and series scores like the one from nba.com is supposed to?
Nah, no series scores. Just the championship imprint with the raptors logo and 1166 of 2019