Expired Hot Deals

Real Sports Apparel

Select Raptors jerseys and apparel 75% OFF

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 6:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4938 posts
6139 upvotes
sjangss wrote: ehat size do i need for a kid that wears a size 8???
Is he going to grow? :twisted:

I'd get a large for youth. Worse case he can wear a shirt underneath it

Edit: Well i screwed up. Didnt see the KIDS section. Here goes hoping it fits in 2026.
Last edited by KravenHead on Sep 28th, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Oct 30, 2012
432 posts
795 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: I'm not talking about me. He hit one lucky shot. He's a useless player.
Think you just burnt my eyes with that hot take
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 12, 2002
3931 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
Was at the store last Thursday afternoon. The jersey wall looked sufficiently stocked at the time (they were hoping for a deep playoff run and prepared for a surge of sales). Didn't look at sizes though.
But one chap did walk in an bought a Siakam when I was there and presumably paid full price.
I wanted an OG City Edition (which I was contemplating during the 40% off sale last month). I might try to make it to store again later today and report back.
Jr. Member
Jun 9, 2014
164 posts
227 upvotes
mezzanine wrote: Are you a Raptors fan or a Siakam fan?

Bet you're hoping that the Raptors give Fred a big contract, too. You can cheer for the Toronto Fred and Pascals next season.
Lol I'm a realist and I'm actually pissed at Siakim for his play in the playoffs but I look at it from a real world perspective. There's millions of jobs out there that people are getting over paid but are under qualified to do. I can't hate on Siakim for getting a max contract, its up to him to keep his value up simple as that.

I'm the same guy who bought a Devon Travis Authentic Bluejays jersey from National Sports for like $30 lol I'm more concerned about the deal than the player. To each their own
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1070 posts
567 upvotes
Ontario
the new designs are so ugly. these are way better and 75% off lol
Banned
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
mrkdwd wrote: Think you just burnt my eyes with that hot take
You got the hot take not me. Did you not watch the last game? He was a useless player out there. Almost invisible.
Jr. Member
Oct 11, 2018
154 posts
125 upvotes
Damn I had to add to cart quickly and make payment not realizing I could’ve spent another $15 to get free shipping. Oh well, great deal regardless! Got 1 men’s, 1 youth, 1 kids jersey. Thanks OP
Member
Jun 24, 2016
204 posts
270 upvotes
The idea that you should only buy the jersey of the best player on the team is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard suggested on here. I only copped a Lowry jersey because I'm more of a baseball/hockey guy. But at $35 given the redesign appears to be garbage? If I was a diehard, I woulda bought the jerseys of half the team lol.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2780 posts
2844 upvotes
Surrey
Too bad all the good stuff is gone. Seems that those in the East scooped them all up I guess.
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
MattLeafs24 wrote: And why is that?
Because we as humans have free will, if somebody comes up with an idea "oh I will only buy the jersey of the best player on the team", it is an opinion, not a fact, and their business, you can choose to do whatever you want, no matter what people say, think feel, etc., therefore, calling an opinion is ludicrous, and getting your panties in a bunch over it, is even.....more....ludicrous,
Member
Jun 24, 2016
204 posts
270 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: Because we as humans have free will, if somebody comes up with an idea "oh I will only buy the jersey of the best player on the team", it is an opinion, not a fact, and their business, you can choose to do whatever you want, no matter what people say, think feel, etc., therefore, calling an opinion is ludicrous, and getting your panties in a bunch over it, is even.....more....ludicrous,
You do realize you think the original opinion you’re defending is therefore by your definition, inherently ludicrous since he was mocking another’s opinion, correct?
Last edited by MattLeafs24 on Sep 28th, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Nov 22, 2006
582 posts
471 upvotes
What did you guys expect getting opinions on the NBA from RFDers? lol
Member
Oct 30, 2012
432 posts
795 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: You got the hot take not me. Did you not watch the last game? He was a useless player out there. Almost invisible.
Just stop dude, you're making yourself look silly
Member
Jun 24, 2016
204 posts
270 upvotes
tarheel_06 wrote: What did you guys expect getting opinions on the NBA from RFDers? lol
I’m a casual and even I’m embarrassed by some of these takes. Jersey policing and denigrating players who just won a championship. Pathetic.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 29, 2003
1985 posts
267 upvotes
Dang wonder if they will restock at these prices...
Member
Jun 24, 2016
204 posts
270 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: I was talking about your point ONLY, there you go putting words in people's mouths, tell me again who was the "best" player on the team, last year, or this year?, and how it is ludicrous to buy a jersey of that player?, you should get a jersey with Pathetic on the back,
You seem unreasonably upset about this. Take a walk.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 20, 2012
1782 posts
851 upvotes
Narkham
HAWT deal but its pretty much dead.
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need

Top