• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 6:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2006
1155 posts
124 upvotes
Can't go wrong with any of these players, they helped us win our first and only championship last year. Whats with all the hate?
Feb 24, 2009
153 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
thr333zy wrote: HAWT deal but its pretty much dead.
True, The deal is dead so I turned my focus to the war of words and get some entertainment out of it :D .
Aug 11, 2016
304 posts
252 upvotes
RFD is clearly missing a sports forum
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1612 posts
2896 upvotes
Berczy Park
EM_K19 wrote: So attached is what is supposedly the new Raptors jersey design... basically a palette swap of the “NORTH” city jerseys from a year ago, aside from it now saying “RAPTORS”.

Personally wasn’t a huge fan of those city jerseys and not a fan of this new one, if true. Prefer the outgoing design personally so grabbed a few.
I heard they are using the chevron as the primary with red, white and black. Let's hope they switch it up a little from what you showed because that looks like a primary grade school jersey imo.
Dec 21, 2015
96 posts
38 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Order just shipped! That was quick.
My order was placed at 3AM!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5695 posts
1365 upvotes
Toronto
Well Siakim sold out.

I can understand ppl buying in hopes that down the line he becomes the allstar we were expecting
Jun 3, 2004
955 posts
914 upvotes
baitandswitch wrote: Lol I'm a realist and I'm actually pissed at Siakim for his play in the playoffs but I look at it from a real world perspective. There's millions of jobs out there that people are getting over paid but are under qualified to do. I can't hate on Siakim for getting a max contract, its up to him to keep his value up simple as that.

I'm the same guy who bought a Devon Travis Authentic Bluejays jersey from National Sports for like $30 lol I'm more concerned about the deal than the player. To each their own
I gave you an upvote (one of only 7 since 2004 lol)

Thanks for being a decent person LOL...too many bandwagon fans and bumholes around.

The pandemic / bubble and the crappy fans definitly wasn't good for his mental health and everyone is affected differently right? I actually think if there were more supportive fans vs trash talkers he might have snapped out of it sooner vs going into a spiral...

Regardless...if a round 2 game 7 exit with a chance to win it at the end is something to complain about I'll take it any day over the dog days of Babcock. This is the golden era of Raptors basketball...enjoy / cherish it and stop stressing.
Jul 5, 2017
561 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
glover78 wrote: Well Siakim sold out.

I can understand ppl buying in hopes that down the line he becomes the allstar we were expecting
He already is/was an all star... just has impossible shoes to fill.
Jul 1, 2020
29 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: You got a player no one knows about. Congrats!
Maybe I'll get the oh so popular Oshae Brissett jersey next time
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5125 posts
2622 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: Never heard of this site. Are these official NBA/Raptors jerseys or made in the truck parked between Yonge and Dundas?
It's the store inside the arena so, yes, these are legit lol
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3928 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
I couldn't make it to the store right now for 1pm but tried to put a couple on hold until 3pm today...I called and was told no men's Lowry left or OG left. Limited Norm and FVV, and still a few Ibaka Pascal and Gasol. I didn't ask about kids or Youth. Wanted to put OG city on hold but it's gone.
Oct 23, 2005
666 posts
168 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: You got a player no one knows about. Congrats!
Or perhaps, the name on the front of the jersey is more important than the one on the back. Or...now this might sound crazy, maybe he likes OG. I know, I know..It's nuts that someone would like someone who plays well on a team they like.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3928 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
specs_bv wrote: Or perhaps, the name on the front of the jersey is more important than the one on the back. Or...now this might sound crazy, maybe he likes OG. I know, I know..It's nuts that someone would like someone who plays well on a team they like.
I liked the fact that during the playoffs,walking around the city, I was the only one wearing a Norm jersey while I saw dozens of Kyle, Pascal, and FVV.
Dec 21, 2018
5 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if a reason for the massive sale is potential roster turnover and that new red and black north jersey that got leaked which was seen in the wild at some local store.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3928 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
BlueArrow wrote: I wonder if a reason for the massive sale is potential roster turnover and that new red and black north jersey that got leaked which was seen in the wild at some local store.
this clearout is 100% because of the redesign.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1921 posts
1701 upvotes
Ontario
bluegreenshxt wrote: I actually think if there were more supportive fans vs trash talkers he might have snapped out of it sooner vs going into a spiral...
I feel like if he actually touched a basketball during the lockdown (he admitted that he didn't), he wouldn't have played so poorly in the bubble. Nevertheless he provided solid defense so he still contributed. Boston was also the worst matchup for the Raptors due to their roster and transition defense.

Anyways, I ended up buying a Siakam jersey. He contributed to their championship run last year and I'm sure he'll learn from this experience and improve his handles.
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5695 posts
1365 upvotes
Toronto
RichRFD wrote: I feel like if he actually touched a basketball during the lockdown (he admitted that he didn't), he wouldn't have played so poorly in the bubble. Nevertheless he provided solid defense so he still contributed. Boston was also the worst matchup for the Raptors due to their roster and transition defense.

Anyways, I ended up buying a Siakam jersey. He contributed to their championship run last year and I'm sure he'll learn from this experience and improve his handles.
He wasn't even good last year. A handful of decent games, one or two really solid games, but he wasn't at the level he was at regular season. It was thanks to Kawhi for covering up his shortcomings, as well as FFV's before Bucks series, and Nurse's.

But now with no Kawhi, he really got exposed. Not even sure why he didn't even touch a basketball, especially when you have a bench guy Ibaka putting in solid training, which clearly showed on the court.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6187 posts
3468 upvotes
Lol bandwagon fans that only buy jerseys for big names...

Might as well get a LeBron jersey then.

Shameful really.