• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 6:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1981 posts
1374 upvotes
trinxified wrote: Lol bandwagon fans that only buy jerseys for big names...

Might as well get a LeBron jersey then.

Shameful really.
Funny enough NBA marketing has been switched to be star vs star for decades now. So your point is dumb.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1402 posts
3040 upvotes
Toronto
Lmao imagine coming here to discuss basketball with a bunch of casuals who just started watching during the 2019 Playoffs.

All I see is a bunch of fairweather fans in this thread. You clowns are a big reason why no one wants to come here and stay, then you bitch about why players leave.

The same people will be the first to nut-hug Siakam when he ends up balling out again next year.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6187 posts
3468 upvotes
djpr wrote: Funny enough NBA marketing has been switched to be star vs star for decades now. So your point is dumb.
My point was in response to some users commenting about buying a jersey of "unknown" players.

If you're a fan of the team you would know these players, and you'd buy their jersey because of it, not to show off to others. If you're here to show off your "NBA" fandom, then get LeBron.

Same fools who get a Ferrari jacket without owning one. I don't see anything wrong with it, but just looks silly.
Feb 14, 2005
91 posts
18 upvotes
If anybody bought extra to get free shipping, I would be interested in taking one off your hands. Mens L
Feb 3, 2015
11 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Fightguard wrote: I couldn't make it to the store right now for 1pm but tried to put a couple on hold until 3pm today...I called and was told no men's Lowry left or OG left. Limited Norm and FVV, and still a few Ibaka Pascal and Gasol. I didn't ask about kids or Youth. Wanted to put OG city on hold but it's gone.
I just got back from the store and got an Anunoby in red. They didn't have a lot of city jerseys, but a much better selection then I expected. Worth going down, wasn't too busy.
Sep 27, 2020
57 posts
30 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks op.
just got my order shipped.
Sep 25, 2014
82 posts
83 upvotes
Whitby, ON
Thanks OP

I ordered lowry today morning for me and my son
It was out of stock but I refreshed few times and it comes up it has stock.

$79.01 including tax and shipping
Jun 9, 2014
164 posts
227 upvotes
Got back from the Store if you're XL, XXL, XXXL you'll be in luck. They had some Lowry and Siakim allstar jerseys tucked away in a separate corner for $34 now that I think about it i should've grab em. Willing to make a run for $70 a jersey Eyes lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3927 posts
2853 upvotes
Toronto
In store for men's:
1.5 racks of City Jerseys. XXL and up for city Powell and FVV. L and up for Siakam and Gasol. No M City and a couple of small but don't remember what player.

I was only interested in mens City so I didn't browse the others as I had to run in and out quickly since I had to get back to work.

Over 2 racks of Red, only quarter rack of white and about 1.5 racks of black. Again I didn't have time to see specific players and sizes. Sorry for the poor scouting Winking Face

Picked up a city Gasol, and a co worker got a black TD2.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1915 posts
1696 upvotes
Ontario
glover78 wrote: He wasn't even good last year. A handful of decent games, one or two really solid games, but he wasn't at the level he was at regular season. It was thanks to Kawhi for covering up his shortcomings, as well as FFV's before Bucks series, and Nurse's.

But now with no Kawhi, he really got exposed. Not even sure why he didn't even touch a basketball, especially when you have a bench guy Ibaka putting in solid training, which clearly showed on the court.
Of course not, I agree with you. He was a decent role player, but nowhere near what he was this regular season. He proved that in his current state, he's not a true #1 option on offense. He needs to expand his skillset so that he can score against bulkier defenders in the half court. I don't think it really matters why he didn't touch a basketball for three months or however long it was. As the top scoring option, he should've been putting in work like you said. Anyways, I'm hoping that the amount of work he put in the past two offseasons is an indication of what his work ethic can be like and that he will continue to improve.
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Oct 27, 2012
94 posts
134 upvotes
Got to the store just before closing. Still had around a rack of each colour and surprisingly red Lowry in medium and large. Got a city Gasol and a city zip hoodie.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2273 posts
4987 upvotes
Mississauga
Fightguard wrote: In store for men's:
1.5 racks of City Jerseys. XXL and up for city Powell and FVV. L and up for Siakam and Gasol. No M City and a couple of small but don't remember what player.

I was only interested in mens City so I didn't browse the others as I had to run in and out quickly since I had to get back to work.

Over 2 racks of Red, only quarter rack of white and about 1.5 racks of black. Again I didn't have time to see specific players and sizes. Sorry for the poor scouting Winking Face

Picked up a city Gasol, and a co worker got a black TD2.
Did you see any lowry or OG jerseys?
Jun 3, 2004
955 posts
914 upvotes
glover78 wrote: He wasn't even good last year. A handful of decent games, one or two really solid games, but he wasn't at the level he was at regular season. It was thanks to Kawhi for covering up his shortcomings, as well as FFV's before Bucks series, and Nurse's.

But now with no Kawhi, he really got exposed. Not even sure why he didn't even touch a basketball, especially when you have a bench guy Ibaka putting in solid training, which clearly showed on the court.
RichRFD wrote: Of course not, I agree with you. He was a decent role player, but nowhere near what he was this regular season. He proved that in his current state, he's not a true #1 option on offense. He needs to expand his skillset so that he can score against bulkier defenders in the half court. I don't think it really matters why he didn't touch a basketball for three months or however long it was. As the top scoring option, he should've been putting in work like you said. Anyways, I'm hoping that the amount of work he put in the past two offseasons is an indication of what his work ethic can be like and that he will continue to improve.
Were we watching the same games last year? His growth was tremendous and was mostly fantastic as a second option in the playoffs last year - probably one of the top second option players in the league.

He's not at a superstar level (yet...hopefully...) so to ask that of him is unfair and to hear bandwagon fans disparage him as a scrub is reaaaally annoying. I'd take Siakam over say Kris Middleton any day of the week. If the latter part of the pre-bubble season is any indication - I'm reallly excited about next year (especially if we resign FVV + Ibaka). He started showing a more consistent mid-range game / pull up 3s so don't worry about expanding his skill set :P....but do I agree the layoff really hurt him (not sure if his living situation had anything to do with it - I'd imagine Kyle and FVV etc had their own private court / nets). It probably also didn't help that he couldn't shoot some hoops whenever he wanted in the bubble to work himself back into a rhythm...
Mar 19, 2018
201 posts
202 upvotes
noraadam800 wrote: Any other discount ?
Nope. 35$ each for three jerseys plus 13.65$ tax and free shipping for the order being over 100$. In retrospect I prob should have bought more at that insane price.
Sep 27, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
gymchamp wrote: Nope. 35$ each for three jerseys plus 13.65$ tax and free shipping for the order being over 100$. In retrospect I prob should have bought more at that insane price.
Iam also thinking for buying these.