Select Raptors jerseys and apparel 75% OFF

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 6:11 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 27, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
gymchamp wrote: Nope. 35$ each for three jerseys plus 13.65$ tax and free shipping for the order being over 100$. In retrospect I prob should have bought more at that insane price.
Iam also thinking for buying these.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2007 posts
427 upvotes
North York
LOL why is this deal dead?

There is still 1 white Siakam Youth available. I myself is a size M, but youth XL fits just as well. if you like it a little snug, youth L is a good choice either, which translates to a adult S.
Images
  • siakam youth L swish 75.png
Dec 25, 2012
10 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga
Came for the deal, stayed for the drama
May 4, 2012
59 posts
36 upvotes
There's still stock in store. Mostly XL or XXL, and majority is the red style. A few Ms and Ls depending on the player. City jerseys are XL/XXL only. A few siakam all star and authentic jerseys in white. Only 1 rack of kids/youth sizes, nothing bigger than a M.
A gentlemen was purchasing an entire rack of red jerseys while I was there... everything is final sale in store.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3926 posts
2850 upvotes
Toronto
starrikari wrote: There's still stock in store. Mostly XL or XXL, and majority is the red style. A few Ms and Ls depending on the player. City jerseys are XL/XXL only. A few siakam all star and authentic jerseys in white. Only 1 rack of kids/youth sizes, nothing bigger than a M.
A gentlemen was purchasing an entire rack of red jerseys while I was there... everything is final sale in store.
they have an over abundance of Red jerseys (I already have two that's why I didn't look at them specifically when I was these yesterday). I noticed yesterday the ticket booths across from the store entrance, you can see the piles of red raptors jerseys through the booth windows. I asked about City jerseys and staff said all they have left is what's on the racks.

I saw the all-star jerseys...but why are they blue??? Siakam (and Lowry) were on team Lebron and they wore red for the all-star game.
Sep 10, 2006
360 posts
199 upvotes
So my jersey apparently was successfully delivered to somewhere in Newmarket. Problem being that I live in Windsor. WTF.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1665 posts
1162 upvotes
Vancouver
Some Men's Lowry and Siakam red L re-stocked seems like. Otherwise, the black Lowry only available in XXXL
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1030 posts
541 upvotes
Ontario
mezzanine wrote: So my jersey apparently was successfully delivered to somewhere in Newmarket. Problem being that I live in Windsor. WTF.
When did you get shipping? That's very fast
[OP]
Mar 27, 2016
447 posts
404 upvotes
Vancouver
Also a restock of a few kids jerseys and red/white Siakam/red Lowry youth ones
Mar 19, 2018
201 posts
202 upvotes
Has anyone received their orders yet or have many of you had even just a shipping notification?

Going over the thread it seems some people have already had their orders shipped. I ordered Monday and still just have the order confirmation email and that’s it so far.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16742 posts
3246 upvotes
GTA
gymchamp wrote: Has anyone received their orders yet or have many of you had even just a shipping notification?

Going over the thread it seems some people have already had their orders shipped. I ordered Monday and still just have the order confirmation email and that’s it so far.
the fact that it kept selling out and they kept restocking indicates to me it's phantom stock and they're actually ordering it in from china or wherever it's made. hopefully not xinjiang.
Mar 19, 2018
201 posts
202 upvotes
actng wrote: the fact that it kept selling out and they kept restocking indicates to me it's phantom stock and they're actually ordering it in from china or wherever it's made. hopefully not xinjiang.
Hmm ya that would make sense! I hope you’re right. For some reason I was worried that they sold more than they actually had and that I maybe my order would be cancelled or something lol Got three jerseys the first day this was posted for 118$ so it just seemed too good to be true haha But you’re right if they kept restocking after selling out everything is probably fine! Hopefully my order ships soon
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3926 posts
2850 upvotes
Toronto
RSA's online orders are fulfilled by Mustang Products in St. Thomas ON.
Last year with all the Champs gear orders, it took over a month for shipments.
When I ordered on other times, it was 4-5 days before I got a shipping notification.
I think only 1 person here reported a shipment so far (and to the wrong address).
Since this was a popular clearout I suspect that orders would be processed slower than "normal" times...i.e more than a week before shipping
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16742 posts
3246 upvotes
GTA
gymchamp wrote: Hmm ya that would make sense! I hope you’re right. For some reason I was worried that they sold more than they actually had and that I maybe my order would be cancelled or something lol Got three jerseys the first day this was posted for 118$ so it just seemed too good to be true haha But you’re right if they kept restocking after selling out everything is probably fine! Hopefully my order ships soon
they definitely oversold more than they have on hand
this was the same case with the championship ring
they won't cancel cuz this is printing money for them
no guarantee of when to ship so you just sit and wait while they make it
Dec 21, 2015
96 posts
38 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I ordered mon 3AM... got my jerseys yesterday (I'm located in scarborough). Had to go pick it up at a canada post office because signature required.
[OP]
Mar 27, 2016
447 posts
404 upvotes
Vancouver
My order shipped the next day this post was created. On its way to BC.
Nov 11, 2006
968 posts
1237 upvotes
@home
I was going to come in here and complain I haven't had a shipping notice yet ..

Seems to be the same for everyone else.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)