Mine says delivered to post office. I'll go get it later
May 24, 2020
68 posts
135 upvotes
actng wrote: they definitely oversold more than they have on hand
this was the same case with the championship ring
they won't cancel cuz this is printing money for them
no guarantee of when to ship so you just sit and wait while they make it
You can’t honestly think they are going to start new productions runs of these jerseys to fill orders?

The championship ring was always gonna be made in quantities that allowed everyone to get one.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16741 posts
3243 upvotes
GTA
LOLatyou wrote: You can’t honestly think they are going to start new productions runs of these jerseys to fill orders?

The championship ring was always gonna be made in quantities that allowed everyone to get one.
you answered your own question
Aug 29, 2011
91 posts
24 upvotes
Since they have no more vanvleet jerseys, this deal is dead....
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
3770 posts
3857 upvotes
Whitby
Lowry, Siakam and FVV left. We should be in finals. Miami gonna get swept ez. Pensive Face
Mar 19, 2018
201 posts
202 upvotes
Fightguard wrote: RSA's online orders are fulfilled by Mustang Products in St. Thomas ON.
Last year with all the Champs gear orders, it took over a month for shipments.
When I ordered on other times, it was 4-5 days before I got a shipping notification.
I think only 1 person here reported a shipment so far (and to the wrong address).
Since this was a popular clearout I suspect that orders would be processed slower than "normal" times...i.e more than a week before shipping
actng wrote:
they definitely oversold more than they have on hand
this was the same case with the championship ring
they won't cancel cuz this is printing money for them
no guarantee of when to ship so you just sit and wait while they make it

It's kind of annoying that I ordered Monday at like 3am and my order still hasn't shipped while others have had their orders ship or even received theirs already! I contacted Realsports customer service and this was their response regarding the status of my order:

"Unfortunately due to a large volume of jersey orders received during this sale, we are experiencing delays processing these orders. Each jersey is made to order as they do not come pre-crested. We appreciate your patience.
Thank you,
Real Sports Customer Service"

Anyway, the jerseys I bought are going to be Christmas gifts so as long as they get here before then I don't really care too too much. Can't complain for the price! Honestly, I was afraid the order would be cancelled since the price seemed too good to be true. Just happy it seems like eventually I'll get it even if it's a bit of a wait haha
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
3770 posts
3857 upvotes
Whitby
LOL Siakam jerseys piling up. I'lll wait until they are $5 for two.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3925 posts
2846 upvotes
Toronto
gymchamp wrote: It's kind of annoying that I ordered Monday at like 3am and my order still hasn't shipped while others have had their orders ship or even received theirs already! I contacted Realsports customer service and this was their response regarding the status of my order:

"Unfortunately due to a large volume of jersey orders received during this sale, we are experiencing delays processing these orders. Each jersey is made to order as they do not come pre-crested. We appreciate your patience.
Thank you,
How does that make sense? If this was the case, why would certain players sell-out right away while Pascal keeps coming back in stock??
Last edited by Fightguard on Oct 4th, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1897 posts
1680 upvotes
Ontario
Fightguard wrote: How does that make sense? If this was the case, why would certain players sell-out right away while Pascal keeps coming back in stock??
I was thinking that too. There's easy sales to be made here... Unless they're keeping supply low so people will want to buy the new jersey next season.
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
[OP]
Mar 27, 2016
447 posts
404 upvotes
Vancouver
tml0807 wrote: I ordered mon 3AM... got my jerseys yesterday (I'm located in scarborough). Had to go pick it up at a canada post office because signature required.
Same, just got notified, I guess they r not attempting delivery at all given signature is required...I thought the whole signature required was not happening because of Covid?
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16741 posts
3243 upvotes
GTA
My Sep28 9am order just shipped
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16741 posts
3243 upvotes
GTA
gymchamp wrote: "Unfortunately due to a large volume of jersey orders received during this sale, we are experiencing delays processing these orders. Each jersey is made to order as they do not come pre-crested. We appreciate your patience.
Thank you,
hey you see this dingus?
@LOLatyou
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4913 posts
543 upvotes
BC
Lisameow wrote: Same, just got notified, I guess they r not attempting delivery at all given signature is required...I thought the whole signature required was not happening because of Covid?
Same here, i ship to my box but they want signature at local post office. Even though there is someone at my box to collect Mail.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1402 posts
3040 upvotes
Toronto
Got my shipping notification an hour ago. Ordered 8 jerseys at right when this was posted.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1026 posts
539 upvotes
Ontario
Got shipping email when I ordered September 28th around 9 am
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16741 posts
3243 upvotes
GTA
it hasn't been scanned again / updated / moved (?) since oct 6 3:25pm when canada post picked it up in st thomas.
Mar 19, 2018
201 posts
202 upvotes
actng wrote: it hasn't been scanned again / updated / moved (?) since oct 6 3:25pm when canada post picked it up in st thomas.
haha well at least yours shipped! I ordered my 3 jerseys the day this thread started maybe an hour after the first post and I still haven't received any updates.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16741 posts
3243 upvotes
GTA
looks like someone hijacked my shipment, a new address deviated the shipment.
may be malicious or may just be the pickup card
Oct 7, 2020
12 posts
13 upvotes
Mount Joy, ON
If it helps, mine had the same pickup date and time as your above post. It didn’t get to Mississauga until last night and since I live in York Region, it came to my community mailbox today. So it may just be a pickup notice
Mar 19, 2018
201 posts
202 upvotes
gymchamp wrote:

It's kind of annoying that I ordered Monday at like 3am and my order still hasn't shipped while others have had their orders ship or even received theirs already! I contacted Realsports customer service and this was their response regarding the status of my order:

Thank you,

Anyway, the jerseys I bought are going to be Christmas gifts so as long as they get here before then I don't really care too too much. Can't complain for the price! Honestly, I was afraid the order would be cancelled since the price seemed too good to be true. Just happy it seems like eventually I'll get it even if it's a bit of a wait haha
gymchamp wrote:
haha well at least yours shipped! I ordered my 3 jerseys the day this thread started maybe an hour after the first post and I still haven't received any updates.
My order finally shipped this morning! Will update further once it gets to me

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)