• Oct 29th, 2020 6:11 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16742 posts
3245 upvotes
GTA
so tracking shows it's available for pickup at post office but there's no pickup notice on my mailbox.
they could've left it in the community mailbox or with security but now I have no idea where it is.

edit:
went to my usual post office and after lining up for 30 minutes they found the package
looks like there was no attempt to even deliver it to my home as the mini sticker to remove from the package to affix to the pickup notice is still in place on the package
there was no signature required at the post office so they could've just left it with my security to sign for, or the community mailbox, or even in my mailbox, but they chose to redirect it to the post office.

next day edit:
so TODAY the pickup notice card magically appears in my mailbox. so either they put it in the wrong mailbox yesterday and one of my neighbours was smart enough to shove it back through to the other side and the post man put it in my mailbox today, or more likely, they didn't even attempt delivery yesterday and are doing everything backwards by redirecting to post office, then today delivering the pickup notice card.
Apr 3, 2005
366 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
Here's their excuse.

"Thank you for your inquiry. We’ve have had a large volume of jersey orders we are experiencing unforeseen delays. the warehouse processing time is going to take longer than normal. We are working to get your order shipped as soon as we possible can, and we appreciate your patience."
frugalgladis wrote: This is extremely frustrating
Nov 23, 2018
14 posts
11 upvotes
I think that’s their generic message, I’ve reached out multiple times and have gotten the same BS message
BlueEL wrote: Here's their excuse.

"Thank you for your inquiry. We’ve have had a large volume of jersey orders we are experiencing unforeseen delays. the warehouse processing time is going to take longer than normal. We are working to get your order shipped as soon as we possible can, and we appreciate your patience."
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16742 posts
3245 upvotes
GTA
you guys could always cancel... to be honest $30 for this jersey in my opinion is the right price... a sale price would be $20 or $15. So you're not really missing out on a deal since $30-$50 is pretty much the price i paid for all the jerseys i bought since chris bosh era.

on the flip side, just wait it out - what's the hurry? it's not like there's a game to goto or any place outside your home to get to anymore.

when's the nba starting now? it's not even dec 1 anymore right?

the clearance vs pre-order comment... it's both. to you it's preorder, to them they're clearing out the last lot of unmarked jerseys... and when you make a purchase they add the finishing touch by ironing the number/name on. again it's not stitched on so it's pretty cheap and i wish they would do custom name / number instead for the same price.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1897 posts
1680 upvotes
Ontario
I just got a text saying they refunded my order.
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
3941 posts
526 upvotes
Toronto
2 out of my 4 jerseys shipped a week ago. They canceled 1 jersey a week ago and the other one today. They sent me an email with a $50 coupon for the trouble.