Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Expiry:
August 16, 2020
Retailer:
Real Sports Apparel
More offers from Real Sports Apparel
Real Sports website is having a Raptors promo at the moment using promo code “SWISH40”. 40% off authentic apparel including select jerseys. Unfortunately Hardwood classic jerseys are not included in the promo.

On a side note there are also a very few Toronto FC and Maple Leaf stuff on sale at 40%. (Promo codes: “REDS40” and “LEAFS4EVER40”

Also it’s only free shipping when spending $100.

With the NBA back and the playoffs around the corner it’s a perfect time to pick one up

Let’s go Raptors! Let’s get that back to back!
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 6th, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field wasn't linking properly
47 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3450 posts
1177 upvotes
Aren't they wearing a new design next season? I think I read that a while back

Edit - Yup, google it, this is still a good price but they could go lower when they really need to clear them out....
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3154 posts
2921 upvotes
Mordor
Squirrel99 wrote: Aren't they wearing a new design next season? I think I read that a while back

Edit - Yup, google it, this is still a good price but they could go lower when they really need to clear them out....
but then they wont be the "championship team(s)" model
Dec 12, 2004
97 posts
57 upvotes
Scarborough
Raptors season opens today and Real Sports is offering 40% off select jerseys and apparel. City Edition jerseys are included but unfortunately Hardwood Classics are not.

Promo Code: SWISH40
Images
  • raptors.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4858 posts
377 upvotes
Annoying that they've marked up the men's jerseys by $10 and the youth ones by $15. Regular price for them at SportChek is $130 for adult and $85 for youth.
Mar 25, 2009
89 posts
56 upvotes
Scarborough
Yup, newly designed raptor jerseys to debut in December.

I would hold off.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1311 posts
124 upvotes
Yeah, these jerseys do have lasting value in that they are the Championship winning jerseys, they will probably be retroed someday. But as new ones will be coming out a lot of places will be having a clearance on these soon, I’d wait and compare, esp if you wear less popular sizes.
Nov 4, 2015
653 posts
399 upvotes
Ontario
What do you people mean by championship jerseys? I don't see any authentic ones (with the championship tab), or do you just mean it's a 2019-20 model (regardless of it being replica or swingman)? Also, any idea of where I can find the former? Would I have to go in-person?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17368 posts
4601 upvotes
Toronto
RichRFD wrote: What do you people mean by championship jerseys? I don't see any authentic ones (with the championship tab), or do you just mean it's a 2019-20 model (regardless of it being replica or swingman)? Also, any idea of where I can find the former? Would I have to go in-person?
It's the style of jersey they wore when the won the championship. The Raptors wore a number of jerseys during the championship run, however the styles you see today from this current season, you also see during last year's season.
If the jersey changes, you won't be able to get these.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3519 posts
1048 upvotes
Technically, they won the title with the “North” jersey
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1311 posts
124 upvotes
rinse wrote: Technically, they won the title with the “North” jersey
This is true, but that iconic "dagger" Kawhi shot moment happened while wearing the white Association jersey, so I think that one will have good nostalgic value for years to come (although unfortunately you wouldn't be able to get Kawhi's name and number customized now, at least not through official stores).
Nov 25, 2018
73 posts
277 upvotes
Want one but refuse to wear one. Afraid of cursing the team (yes, I'm serious).

Go Raptors! Gonna gas the lakers tonight.
Aug 29, 2018
251 posts
252 upvotes
Unrelated but i need to get a Blue Jays cap and a Raptors cap for some family. What is the quickest way I could get that in Toronto?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3450 posts
1177 upvotes
pbeutch wrote: Unrelated but i need to get a Blue Jays cap and a Raptors cap for some family. What is the quickest way I could get that in Toronto?
Sport Chek or Lids
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2527 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
dang hardwood classics are the only ones I want

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)