• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2020 11:46 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4913 posts
543 upvotes
BC
Sinnikk wrote: Darn, City Edition ones are a all sold out in my size :(
Ya those are the only jerseys I want.. even youth XL is gone.. I find most adult can fit youth XL
Apr 2, 2011
598 posts
275 upvotes
I bit the bullet, and ordered a L and 24m for Vanvleet.

Thanks OP.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23635 posts
11743 upvotes
Toronto
thehockeyguy wrote: Ya those are the only jerseys I want.. even youth XL is gone.. I find most adult can fit youth XL
If you really just want the jersey in general, SportChek still has them. $130 / $84.99 Adult and Youth
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Jul 13, 2010
16 posts
21 upvotes
ottawa
I priced matched the red Swingman jersey (Lowry) at Sportcheck here in Ottawa for the same price; $84 + tax. The manager hesitated at first, but then he agreed. This will save you the delivery charge at least.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1338 posts
136 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Why not, that's EXACTLY what I did. As long as the custom jerseys are in stock, go right ahead.
Try the NBA sites before someone gives up on this dream. I bought 3 Kawhi jerseys a few months ago.

Can it still be done? I know in baseball, at least at official stores you are banned from customizing former players/retired players name & numbers; I had assumed that basketball is the same.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23635 posts
11743 upvotes
Toronto
EM_K19 wrote: Can it still be done? I know in baseball, at least at official stores you are banned from customizing former players/retired players name & numbers; I had assumed that basketball is the same.
Try, I don't know. Like I said, I just got them done and they worked.

I searched around last night and found some Leonard gear on the NBA sites, can't remember if there was any adult custom jerseys though, you'd have to do the legwork on that one, I forgot to take notes.
I ordered a kid's jersey after our chat lol
[OP]
Nov 30, 2005
256 posts
312 upvotes
EM_K19 wrote: Can it still be done? I know in baseball, at least at official stores you are banned from customizing former players/retired players name & numbers; I had assumed that basketball is the same.
I tried doing this a few weeks ago when custom Jerseys we’re in stock. Both Real Sports and NBA store Canada did not allow to me to customize the Jersey into a “Leonard, 2” Jersey. Had to buy a Kawhi jersey off eBay instead.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2007 posts
427 upvotes
North York
thelibrarian wrote: I tried doing this a few weeks ago when custom Jerseys we’re in stock. Both Real Sports and NBA store Canada did not allow to me to customize the Jersey into a “Leonard, 2” Jersey. Had to buy a Kawhi jersey off eBay instead.
LOL I tried the same trick.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6818 posts
531 upvotes
GT'eh
That's odd about the Leonard jersey issue, I was able to make a custom Dino striped Harwood jersey when they had their 25 % sale a few months back, and was able to get a make a Carter 15. What if your last name legit was Leonard and you wanted #2. I find the quality of these jerseys to be going downhill, I have older replicas that feel and look better than new Nike jerseys.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired [email protected] & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23635 posts
11743 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone has any regret jersey purchases on the black city jerseys, probably size x-large or large, let me know, I'd be interested.

Edit: Restocked, got a large, thanks
Last edited by DaVibe on Aug 6th, 2020 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23635 posts
11743 upvotes
Toronto
thelibrarian wrote: I tried doing this a few weeks ago when custom Jerseys we’re in stock. Both Real Sports and NBA store Canada did not allow to me to customize the Jersey into a “Leonard, 2” Jersey. Had to buy a Kawhi jersey off eBay instead.
They did it for me. Wow I feel lucky lmao
Maybe they made mine, employees commented and someone put a stop to it but since they already did it, they are like okay just send it - but no more.

Soap opera drama style lol
Images
  • IMG_20200803_214357.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
3771 posts
3857 upvotes
Whitby
Walmart sometimes has a few jerseys for about $40. Authentic too. Live by my Lowry jersey. Trophy 2 coming.
May 21, 2013
38 posts
14 upvotes
Markham
Anyone else struggle with sizing? I find the best fit is a Youth XL but the numbers/logo are noticeably smaller.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3925 posts
2846 upvotes
Toronto
dyalect wrote: Walmart sometimes has a few jerseys for about $40. Authentic too. Live by my Lowry jersey. Trophy 2 coming.
I got the $40 Lowry one from WM as a gift from my nephew, CT has the exact same one for $50, https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/toro ... p.html#srp
They are "Authentic" only in the fact that they are officially licenced by the Raps/NBA, but are VERY low quality. The prints will crack and peel after some wear/wash and the material itself is comparable to Old Navy perforated polyester "active wear". The actual design has no resemblance to any of the official team designs with all all black sides/trim (I think the shade of Red is slightly off too). They are simply classified as "Fanwear" rather than replica jersey. You are paying $40 for the Raps/NBA licence, otherwise it's a $12 tank top.

Wanted a City Norm (my favourite Rap) but it's gone, was on the fence for an OG one too but that's gone now as well so don't have to think of that one anymore. Was actually considering a custom no. 24 with "AM I NEXT?" as well.
Jun 3, 2011
72 posts
28 upvotes
Whitby
Did a mauk trial for a TFC jersey.. came to about 124.99 with tax..
But when i put in rhe REDS40 promo code. It never worked..
Anyone else experience this?
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
3771 posts
3857 upvotes
Whitby
Fightguard wrote: I got the $40 Lowry one from WM as a gift from my nephew, CT has the exact same one for $50, https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/toro ... p.html#srp
They are "Authentic" only in the fact that they are officially licenced by the Raps/NBA, but are VERY low quality. The prints will crack and peel after some wear/wash and the material itself is comparable to Old Navy perforated polyester "active wear". The actual design has no resemblance to any of the official team designs with all all black sides/trim (I think the shade of Red is slightly off too). They are simply classified as "Fanwear" rather than replica jersey. You are paying $40 for the Raps/NBA licence, otherwise it's a $12 tank top.

Wanted a City Norm (my favourite Rap) but it's gone, was on the fence for an OG one too but that's gone now as well so don't have to think of that one anymore. Was actually considering a custom no. 24 with "AM I NEXT?" as well.
True but for a fraction of the price if you take care of it, no dryer it will last you a long time and still look pretty cool. I wear mine daily. :P #wethenorth
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3925 posts
2846 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone looking at a Davis II jersey?
I like the idea of having a one that probably no one else has Winking Face
I like what the kid has shown us during his rookie outing, time will tell if he's really going to break through but I'm no yet ready to put down $84 on his swingman.
Just ordered a Norm ICON though for myself and a Pascal for my bro.
Feb 24, 2017
21 posts
12 upvotes
Fightguard wrote: Anyone looking at a Davis II jersey?
I like the idea of having a one that probably no one else has Winking Face
I like what the kid has shown us during his rookie outing, time will tell if he's really going to break through but I'm no yet ready to put down $84 on his swingman.
Just ordered a Norm ICON though for myself and a Pascal for my bro.
That guys a head case that doesn’t believe in masks and think COVID is propaganda. I wouldn’t support someone like that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)