Hot Deals

[Real Sports Apparel] Toronto Raptors Jerseys 40% off

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 11:49 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6483 posts
2558 upvotes
Damn. Jerseys are going surprisingly quick. Just bought a Lowry statement black jersey.

Nostalgia factor indeed.. What a year.
Images
  • usa_today_12009179.0.jpg
Oct 7, 2017
26 posts
33 upvotes
Darn, City Edition ones are a all sold out in my size :(
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17363 posts
4595 upvotes
Toronto
EM_K19 wrote: This is true, but that iconic "dagger" Kawhi shot moment happened while wearing the white Association jersey, so I think that one will have good nostalgic value for years to come (although unfortunately you wouldn't be able to get Kawhi's name and number customized now, at least not through official stores).
Why not, that's EXACTLY what I did. As long as the custom jerseys are in stock, go right ahead.
Try the NBA sites before someone gives up on this dream. I bought 3 Kawhi jerseys a few months ago.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4727 posts
373 upvotes
Sinnikk wrote: Darn, City Edition ones are a all sold out in my size :(
Ya those are the only jerseys I want.. even youth XL is gone.. I find most adult can fit youth XL
Apr 2, 2011
502 posts
188 upvotes
I bit the bullet, and ordered a L and 24m for Vanvleet.

Thanks OP.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17363 posts
4595 upvotes
Toronto
thehockeyguy wrote: Ya those are the only jerseys I want.. even youth XL is gone.. I find most adult can fit youth XL
If you really just want the jersey in general, SportChek still has them. $130 / $84.99 Adult and Youth
RedFlagDeals addict
Jul 13, 2010
13 posts
1 upvote
ottawa
I priced matched the red Swingman jersey (Lowry) at Sportcheck here in Ottawa for the same price; $84 + tax. The manager hesitated at first, but then he agreed. This will save you the delivery charge at least.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1310 posts
123 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Why not, that's EXACTLY what I did. As long as the custom jerseys are in stock, go right ahead.
Try the NBA sites before someone gives up on this dream. I bought 3 Kawhi jerseys a few months ago.

Can it still be done? I know in baseball, at least at official stores you are banned from customizing former players/retired players name & numbers; I had assumed that basketball is the same.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17363 posts
4595 upvotes
Toronto
EM_K19 wrote: Can it still be done? I know in baseball, at least at official stores you are banned from customizing former players/retired players name & numbers; I had assumed that basketball is the same.
Try, I don't know. Like I said, I just got them done and they worked.

I searched around last night and found some Leonard gear on the NBA sites, can't remember if there was any adult custom jerseys though, you'd have to do the legwork on that one, I forgot to take notes.
I ordered a kid's jersey after our chat lol
RedFlagDeals addict
[OP]
Nov 30, 2005
229 posts
84 upvotes
EM_K19 wrote: Can it still be done? I know in baseball, at least at official stores you are banned from customizing former players/retired players name & numbers; I had assumed that basketball is the same.
I tried doing this a few weeks ago when custom Jerseys we’re in stock. Both Real Sports and NBA store Canada did not allow to me to customize the Jersey into a “Leonard, 2” Jersey. Had to buy a Kawhi jersey off eBay instead.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
1710 posts
225 upvotes
North York
thelibrarian wrote: I tried doing this a few weeks ago when custom Jerseys we’re in stock. Both Real Sports and NBA store Canada did not allow to me to customize the Jersey into a “Leonard, 2” Jersey. Had to buy a Kawhi jersey off eBay instead.
LOL I tried the same trick.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6586 posts
390 upvotes
GT'eh
That's odd about the Leonard jersey issue, I was able to make a custom Dino striped Harwood jersey when they had their 25 % sale a few months back, and was able to get a make a Carter 15. What if your last name legit was Leonard and you wanted #2. I find the quality of these jerseys to be going downhill, I have older replicas that feel and look better than new Nike jerseys.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)