• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2020 11:46 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6419 posts
1269 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP and thanked! Some of the city jerseys restocked so ordered a Siakam and Lowry in large.
Feb 12, 2002
3926 posts
2850 upvotes
Toronto
Waiting for Statement restocks (hopefully will happen before promo done. only Ibaka and Gasol available right now). I'd get an OG. The more I look at the City, the more I feel it's not something I'd want personally.
Jan 12, 2017
48 posts
225 upvotes
Thanks OP and domo325, jumped on a Lowry city jersey - was disappointed all the city ones sold out before but glad to see they restocked mediums and larges for them
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3926 posts
2850 upvotes
Toronto
City jerseys are "relaxed fit" according to the description, while the others are "tailored fit"...can anyone confirm that the cuts are actually different?
If I do end up ordering a City OG (before they sell out again), I just want to make sure about the sizing.
Oct 23, 2014
440 posts
435 upvotes
Orangeville
DaVibe wrote: If anyone has any regret jersey purchases on the black city jerseys, probably size x-large or large, let me know, I'd be interested.

Thanks
Large available rn
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23645 posts
11746 upvotes
Toronto
Prodigy94 wrote: Large available rn
Thanks a lot, you're a saint. Got my order in.

I've been checking back because I KNOW they restock at times. Not surprised.

But seriously, thanks a million.

THUMBS UP THIS USER FOR HELPING A FELLOW RFD'ER!!! @Prodigy94
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Oct 23, 2014
440 posts
435 upvotes
Orangeville
DaVibe wrote: Thanks a lot, you're a saint. Got my order in.

I've been checking back because I KNOW they restock at times. Not surprised.

But seriously, thanks a million.

THUMBS UP THIS USER FOR HELPING A FELLOW RFD'ER!!! @Prodigy94
Gotchu bruv 👊🏼
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3926 posts
2850 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone get theirs yet? I just got a shipping notice and should get it sometime tomorrow (Aug 12).

Also, can anyone who owns both City and "standard" jerseys comment on my above post?
Fightguard wrote: City jerseys are "relaxed fit" according to the description, while the others are "tailored fit"...can anyone confirm that the cuts are actually different?
If I do end up ordering a City OG (before they sell out again), I just want to make sure about the sizing.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3926 posts
2850 upvotes
Toronto
Finally got to try on my sz L Powell icon.
I'm a bit disappointed with the fit. I never tried on these new Nike swingmans before but I read a few online forums/reddit that stated that they fit smaller/snugger than the old Adidas jerseys and that Nike "tailored fit" = slim fit. Some suggesting to sz up if layering over another top, or want a looser fit. I bought my "true" size of L (what I wear in Nike t-shirts)
I'm 5'8" (barefoot) 195 lbs, beer gut. I would have been more happy if what I actually got was a slim cut. It seems okay wearing it over a T-shirt, but wearing it on it's own (or with an tank/undershirt) it looks a bit too loose/baggy than I would have normally liked. I'm sure I would have liked the look of a sz M better and shed a few pounds. Still keeping it to wear during the playoffs so no real regrets with the purchse.

edit: just had a look at one of the hang tags...it says "STANDARD FIT".
That explains it...definitely not a slim cut despite what I've been reading.

fyi, City Lowry and Siakam back in stock in M and L as of this post,
also Statement Lowry and Siakam S, M, L re-stocked too.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6419 posts
1269 upvotes
Ontario
Mine still hasn't even shipped yet but my credit card was charged. Order status still sitting in confirmed and ordered August 6th. Anyone else still waiting?
Feb 12, 2002
3926 posts
2850 upvotes
Toronto
promo extended to aug 23.
RSA looking for the playoff sales spike
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3926 posts
2850 upvotes
Toronto
Pr0metheus wrote: Mine still hasn't even shipped yet but my credit card was charged. Order status still sitting in confirmed and ordered August 6th. Anyone else still waiting?

my order of 2 jerseys was on the 5th...shipped on 11th and was at my door on the 12th.
frankly, i was surprised i got them that quick.
Last edited by Fightguard on Aug 17th, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2009
1122 posts
218 upvotes
ordered on the 10th of August and received my jerseys today.

The XL City edition has a tighter fit than the other older Nike Basketball jerseys i own(i.e 23 wizards, 8 Lakers).
Boom Boom Pow!
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23645 posts
11746 upvotes
Toronto
aztecking wrote: ordered on the 10th of August and received my jerseys today.

The XL City edition has a tighter fit than the other older Nike Basketball jerseys i own(i.e 23 wizards, 8 Lakers).
Tighter? In other posts, people were claiming the City line is a looser line than the player replicas ... Oh boy lol
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3926 posts
2850 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: Tighter? In other posts, people were claiming the City line is a looser line than the player replicas ... Oh boy lol
and the 2 Icon jerseys I bought (L and XL) are both "Standard Fit" and they are too loose. Have not seen anyone else confirm that another i.e. slim fit exists (from RSA or any other retailers) for the icon, statement, and assoc. Jerseys. Contrary to all the online fit reviews and forums stating that the current Nike jerseys run slim/snug. Confused

The NBA/Fanatics stores are the same as RSA's descriptions:
Icon/Assoc/Statement jerseys are "tailored fit"
City jerseys are "relaxed fit"

Relaxed should mean looser than tailored, right?
Tailored usually means slimmer cut
And Standard fit usually means relaxed, not slim

But now we are getting evidence of of the reverse?? With city jersey being tighter
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23645 posts
11746 upvotes
Toronto
Longobongo wrote: Just a FYI, the jerseys next season will be changed, it will be the "north" jerseys but with words raptors on it
Thanks. Glad I got this season's then LMAO
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4298 posts
2671 upvotes
Longobongo wrote: Just a FYI, the jerseys next season will be changed, it will be the "north" jerseys but with words raptors on it
source? I'm very curious to what it will look like
Last edited by witenite on Aug 17th, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.