Expired Hot Deals

[Real Sports] RAPTORS 2019 NBA CHAMPS 4" LARRY O'BRIEN TROPHY BOX SET $75 all in w/ coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2019 6:41 pm
[OP]
Aug 14, 2011
311 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto

RAPTORS 2019 NBA CHAMPS 4" LARRY O'BRIEN TROPHY BOX SET $75 all in w/ coupon

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% OFF
Retailer:
Real Sports
https://shop.realsports.ca/products/rap ... hy-box-set

Yes the ring sold out, but this trophy collectible looks legit. 20% OFF with code RSACARTCOMP20-N04

Comes out to $75 all in tax and shipping

18K gold plated trophy with custom gift box highlighting team regular season and playoff stats. Trophy is 4" in height.
Last edited by bosoxfanx on Oct 25th, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Real Estate Sales Agent
13 replies
[OP]
Aug 14, 2011
311 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
Pics
Images
  • E03875AF-D543-4FB2-9647-5AF5AC826A29.jpeg
Real Estate Sales Agent
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19610 posts
7256 upvotes
Toronto
The trophy is incredibly small (make sure you take out a measuring tape).

It is pretty heavy though, saw it at Real Sports.

Personally I like the larger offering, if all you want is a trophy. I think NBA.ca had it?

This is not overly impressive IMO. Just get it if you are a fan and feeling the hype.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2080 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They're really milking the crap out of this win. Championship posters, balls, frames, replicas, rings, pins, stickers, shirts

Sooner or later, people are going to be selling their used underwear worn to the game
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4814 posts
2237 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: They're really milking the crap out of this win. Championship posters, balls, frames, replicas, rings, pins, stickers, shirts

Sooner or later, people are going to be selling their used underwear worn to the game
Your point?

This is something that probably won't happen in a long while again, so this is the smart thing to do as a business.

People will buy these things because of the rarity of the occasion. Might not even happen ever again.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19610 posts
7256 upvotes
Toronto
blackston3 wrote: They're really milking the crap out of this win. Championship posters, balls, frames, replicas, rings, pins, stickers, shirts

1. Professional sports but more importantly,
2. Pro sports in Toronto

They know this is big. All of Canada is buying. Parts of the world actually.

The ring ceremony has 2 new shirts and hats lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
1997 posts
619 upvotes

Wait and buy it all on discount. $20 for a ring is okay IMHO. I even got some cheapo hoodies that were heavily discounted at Blue Notes.
IDK about this momento however-think you're better off buying a better replica not as a Raptors fan-but as a NBA fan. .
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18850 posts
6893 upvotes
Toronto
I will wait till this is on clearance. The hype already has died down quite a bit.
Oct 6, 2019
17 posts
6 upvotes
Need a much larger trophy. But, I get it. Historic event, get what you can. I know I'll never forget it.
Penalty Box
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
721 upvotes
kenvin100 wrote: Wait and buy it all on discount. $20 for a ring is okay IMHO. I even got some cheapo hoodies that were heavily discounted at Blue Notes.
IDK about this momento however-think you're better off buying a better replica not as a Raptors fan-but as a NBA fan. .
I buy all my “needs” when people who just wanted them realize they’d take half the cost of what they Paid, a year later ie I’m still buying jays tihs
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1078 posts
648 upvotes
Canada
This thing is smaller * and they're selling it for $70 and somehow sold out.
Last edited by MrDisco on Oct 26th, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stay classy