Expired Hot Deals

[Real Sports] Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs Limited Edition Gold Ball $88

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 11:26 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19140 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs Limited Edition Gold Ball $88

Deal Link:
Price:
$88
Retailer:
Real Sports
$88 for Cyber Monday

56 Remaining at the time of post
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 2nd, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
RedFlagDeals Addict
Thread Summary
Presents wrote: 10% Cyber Monday coupon works. Code = RSAINSIDER

Credit to this thread: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/real-spo ... #p31812875
19 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19140 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
TwistedLogic wrote: How do you check how much stock is left?
You pretend to buy a crazy number and the site adjusts it for you during the checkout process
RedFlagDeals Addict
Member
Sep 23, 2005
387 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
Is this the same ball that was selling at the end of the season last year? The description doesn't say that it is "gold", nor that it is "number xxxx of 2019".
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1744 posts
379 upvotes
Toronto
lostinpangea wrote: Is this the same ball that was selling at the end of the season last year? The description doesn't say that it is "gold", nor that it is "number xxxx of 2019".
It might be the remaining stock that they have. NBA store had to completely change the ball and it didn't have x of 2019
Member
Sep 23, 2005
387 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
stanleylai wrote: It might be the remaining stock that they have. NBA store had to completely change the ball and it didn't have x of 2019
I thought that the original limited edition sold out. And, I just tried adding a qty of 10,000 to my cart, and it worked. I'm not sure if this is really the original "limited edition".
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2004
1430 posts
186 upvotes
lostinpangea wrote: I thought that the original limited edition sold out. And, I just tried adding a qty of 10,000 to my cart, and it worked. I'm not sure if this is really the original "limited edition".

Check out and it will adjust to what they have in stock. 48 when I just checked just now.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2004
2244 posts
1747 upvotes
Mississauga
Can anyone that bought one of these comment on the look/quality?

I want to buy one but I don't think my wife will let me buy any more Raptors championship gear
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2006
5580 posts
1983 upvotes
stanleylai wrote: It might be the remaining stock that they have. NBA store had to completely change the ball and it didn't have x of 2019
Oooooh so this isn't the same as the ones that were numbered up to 2019??? I feel a bit better now lol
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Member
Sep 23, 2005
387 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
SkiLLz wrote: Can anyone that bought one of these comment on the look/quality?

I want to buy one but I don't think my wife will let me buy any more Raptors championship gear
If you're not too far from the arena, you can return it there if you don't like it. I think that's what I'm going to do, as I'm not sure what this is going to look like. I really wanted the original, but will not pay scalper prices.


From: https://shop.realsports.ca/pages/contact

How can I return a product I have ordered online?
Online orders can be returned through the return and exchanges portal found here.

Online orders can also be returned in-store at Scotiabank Arena for a refund or exchange within 30 days given there is no damage, with all original tags and receipt.
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19140 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
lostinpangea wrote: I thought that the original limited edition sold out. And, I just tried adding a qty of 10,000 to my cart, and it worked. I'm not sure if this is really the original "limited edition".
You didn't finish the process, they don't have 10,000.
This is the same link we were talking about back when it was 300 balls.

It says "Limited 2019" but no one knows what that means anymore. Users were claiming that they made ANOTHER ball that's not numbered, maybe this is now that. There's also a finals ball that's 1 of 5000 which is numbered.

35 Remaining
RedFlagDeals Addict
Member
Jul 7, 2016
350 posts
701 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: You didn't finish the process, they don't have 10,000.
This is the same link we were talking about back when it was 300 balls.

It says "Limited 2019" but no one knows what that means anymore. Users were claiming that they made ANOTHER ball that's not numbered, maybe this is now that. There's also a finals ball that's 1 of 5000 which is numbered.

35 Remaining
Based on the description, looks like it should be one of the 2019 limited balls. Bit the bullet at this price + 10% off. Can return with some effort if it's not the product we're hoping for.
Newbie
Dec 14, 2016
39 posts
77 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote: Can anyone that bought one of these comment on the look/quality?

I want to buy one but I don't think my wife will let me buy any more Raptors championship gear
Haha I guess I'm lucky. I was hesitant on picking one up and my fiancee told me if I waited I'd miss out so she picked one up for us herself.

I wish we'd have waited two days though because we got it for $125 on Black Friday and it dropped to $88 on Monday.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
2022 posts
421 upvotes
Waterloo
They're still using the picture of the limited edition ball of 2019 so if they give you something else, it's false advertising (not that they give a crap).
| Fractal Design Meshify C | LG 27GL850 (2) | AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | MSI Gaming X Radeon 5700XT | 16GB G.SKill Trident Z RGB | ASUS ROG Strix B450 | XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe | Razer BlackWidow Elite | Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed |
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19140 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
Real Sports should thank for me selling $5,000 worth of basketballs for them today lmao
RedFlagDeals Addict
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19140 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
Sold out!
RedFlagDeals Addict
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19140 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
So I got my ball today ... Considering the timing, I got a very LOW number (and it's the out of 2019 series)

How does that happen? I order it last and get a low number??? Lol

What numbers did everyone get???
RedFlagDeals Addict
Member
Jul 7, 2016
350 posts
701 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: So I got my ball today ... Considering the timing, I got a very LOW number (and it's the out of 2019 series)

How does that happen? I order it last and get a low number??? Lol

What numbers did everyone get???
I received #80, was quite surprised to see such a low number as well.

Very happy that it's one of the 2019 limited edition balls. Guess I'm keeping this one!

Top