Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
realsports

All Raptors Championship Items on Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2019 3:00 pm
Apr 26, 2007
504 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: I'm surprised to see them included and honestly think it's an oversight.
I guess that's possible. I might even just head to Real Sports retail store, buy the two shirts on sale if they have any in stock in mine and my girlfriend's sizes, and just refuse the shipment from NBA Store. I'd save a bunch because I even paid for shipping. We'll see.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
clarkey wrote: I guess that's possible. I might even just head to Real Sports retail store, buy the two shirts on sale if they have any in stock in mine and my girlfriend's sizes, and just refuse the shipment from NBA Store. I'd save a bunch because I even paid for shipping. We'll see.
Call them first. A lot of the online stuff doesn't happen in-store. Don't want to be disappointed lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9134 posts
7079 upvotes
West GTEH!
Nolan wrote: Most of the Raptors Championship gear and memorabilia on sale at realsports finally!

use code for extra 20% off RSACARTCOMP20-N04
min $100 purchase
bosoxfanx wrote: thank you RFD, spending money on stuff dont need just because.

but I got a regularly priced jersey and the 20% still works.
Tried using the code and it doesn't work for me. Looking to buy 25th Anniversary jersey.
NVM, figured out what I was doing wrong. Code still works.
😎
May 27, 2011
537 posts
389 upvotes
NORTH YORK
thanks op, got myself some goodies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Pulled the trigger on the 4" LARRY O'BRIEN TROPHY BOX SET for under $60 shipped.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2207 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
clarkey wrote: Oh come on. I spent $111 at the NBA Store on Oct 22 to get two of the ring night t-shirts delivered, and they still haven't arrived. Pricey for sure but I figured that would be the quickest and easiest way to get one. Now they're on sale at Real Sports? Unbelievable. I could just go to the Real Sports and buy them before my order even arrives.
/rant
Could you link to this? I can’t seem to find it
Oct 13, 2010
119 posts
581 upvotes
Thanks! Picked up a couple of things
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
shiftkeyone wrote: Good point. Wasn't able to find the sweater on the Sportchek site directly but was able to locate it through a google search. Here's what I just bought. Toronto Raptors Nike Men's Trophy Ring Banner Long Sleeve Tee. I've spent way too much so far lolDisappointed But Relieved Face
Much?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4437 posts
2954 upvotes
Do the have more bobbleheads in store ?
Nov 22, 2017
366 posts
304 upvotes
Finally pulled the trigger on a couple of items - sale + 20% was worth waiting a few months haha
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2009
1163 posts
249 upvotes
Grabbed a few items. Thanks Op!
Boom Boom Pow!
Sep 2, 2016
762 posts
1543 upvotes
Downtown Canada
bonbon321 wrote: when are they gonna start selling jerseys with the gold tab on?
Those are only on authentic jerseys, not swingman jerseys. I believe they're only available in store.
Aug 14, 2018
404 posts
505 upvotes
GTA
Nolan wrote: Most of the Raptors Championship gear and memorabilia on sale at realsports finally!

use code for extra 20% off RSACARTCOMP20-N04
min $100 purchase

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER :) WITH THIS CODE
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Message Sent from outta Space :twisted:
May 3, 2012
93 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Code doesnt work anymore, any new codes or no?
Mar 28, 2007
252 posts
53 upvotes
PFC353 wrote: Code doesnt work anymore, any new codes or no?
OH no.... Was going to order some gifts too... Expressionless Face