Travel

Reasonable priced hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 8:34 pm
[OP]
Dec 27, 2014
7 posts
1 upvote
Regina

Reasonable priced hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?

So, Thailand is delayed to November 2020. A Thai couple we know is going to take us and show us the country. It sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime to us.

So, we jumped on a seat sale to Puerto Vallarta. We've been a couple of times.

We are looking for a reasonably priced hotel for 3 weeks in PV, starting in January. I'm thinking $50 USD per night but we are a bit flexible.
7 replies
May 25, 2009
336 posts
145 upvotes
that would be pretty difficult to find at that price unless its an airbnb or locals mainly hotel thats away from the main hotel areas
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
25346 posts
4455 upvotes
Why don't you just get on the usual booking sites and look to see which hotels fit that budget?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8787 posts
3255 upvotes
Toronto
Shaner wrote: Why don't you just get on the usual booking sites and look to see which hotels fit that budget?
My thoughts too. But that'll be too easy. The OP is waiting for people to search, and find the nice cheap places that are beachfront, with jacuzzi,with good restaurants at cheap price, convenient for shopping and transportation.
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
25346 posts
4455 upvotes
Arrgh wrote: My thoughts too. But that'll be too easy. The OP is waiting for people to search, and find the nice cheap places that are beachfront, with jacuzzi,with good restaurants at cheap price, convenient for shopping and transportation.
It's not even possible considering we don't know the dates. Hotel prices change depending on the date.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2014
7 posts
1 upvote
Regina
I went on the "Everything Puerto Vallarta" facebook group and got a lead on Hotel Vallartasol.

$51 per night for 1 month. It seems to have almost exclusively good reviews. Strong amenities.

There were options starting at $41 per night but I didn't swoop on them quickly enough. $51 per night is fine. One of the hotels we have experienced Casa Anita, would have gone for $48 per night, if they had a vacancy. It was a bit difficult finding someone with a full month available.

I hope this helps someone else.

Thanks for the help. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Aug 23, 2010
116 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Check the hotels in the romantic zone, the area is full of Canadians and Americans
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2004
4934 posts
531 upvotes
Victoria
I would check out pvrpv.com too!
Not a political sig