Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Rec Room

Scene Members enjoy ONE FREE HOUR of gaming every day, until July 12

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 8:28 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
1201 posts
1693 upvotes
Calgary

Scene Members enjoy ONE FREE HOUR of gaming every day, until July 12

Deal Link:
Expiry:
July 12, 2020
Retailer:
The Rec Room
Just got an email and it's confirmed on the website

Valid for a limited time. Exclusively at The Rec Room. Exclusively for SCENE members. Must show your SCENE card. Must be used on date of purchase. Does not earn redemption points. No substitutions. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount, offer or group booking. Offer is subject to change or expiry without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
Images
  • upload.jpg
6 replies
Apr 27, 2017
83 posts
132 upvotes
I wonder what they are doing in terms of social distancing, if so, how long will the lines be? I've been there a few times, and it was very very crowded, plus people take turns touching random surfaces.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The crowds are gonna be insane!
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
I didn't get the offer :( is it for everyone or just the invited.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2007
1156 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is so weird. The whole point is that you literally get in line to touch the same buttons on the same machines over and over again.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Singu1arity wrote: I wonder what they are doing in terms of social distancing, if so, how long will the lines be? I've been there a few times, and it was very very crowded, plus people take turns touching random surfaces.
Agree, feels much more riskier than even gym. Lots of touching the same surfaces and lack of social distancing..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)