Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
2905 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the update :)

I was hoping they would have the Dave & Buster's coupon ( i heard from other ppl that it was in last years book ).
peppy5 wrote:i got the toronto one and it cost 32 bucks.
some of the coupons are tona roma's, joe badalis, applebees, casey's, planet hollywood, mr green jeans, michael's back door etc etc.

kinki, none of the restaurants you listed are in the book.
Dec 14, 2002
104 posts
14 upvotes
Ordered the Ottawa version last week ... $20 through my GF's employer. Must say we used well over $200 worth of the coupons.
[OP]
Jul 5, 2004
83 posts
I am totally up for trading coupons. PM me if you are looking for something in particular. It's likely that I won't be using it. GTA book.

I'll be looking for Yonge/bloor area coupons for lunch.
[OP]
Jul 5, 2004
83 posts
I also signed up for their annual continuous service program and they will discount you $7 for the 2005. So I got it for $20 USD and free shipping.

I just called and cancelled, so I can do the same for the 2006 book.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1365 posts
61 upvotes
Woodbridge
I'm afraid to order anything from the states right now due to the new strict customs rules, and also someone said that there is about a 4 week backlog of parcels at the border.
Sep 9, 2004
145 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Narci wrote:Yeah, ordered min yesterday. Not bad for $20.
Where did you get the book for that price???

U got the BEST DEAL yet!!!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2004
8311 posts
1 upvote
toronto
ordered mine toronto one just this moment for 17 usd (after two 5 usd each discounts; one instant and and for renewal) - free shipping
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2001
1313 posts
25 upvotes
For those who obtained great deals on the Entertainment book it would be nice if you could give us RFD'ers some details on this. Much appreciated.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
6014 posts
39 upvotes
Ottawa
Looking to trade Ottawa coupons - PM with your requests...
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2002
2293 posts
136 upvotes
Ottawa
skanji wrote:Looking to trade Ottawa coupons - PM with your requests...
How much did you get yours for skanji? Someone here at my workplace is selling the book for $33. I'm very tempted...

~V79~
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2004
8311 posts
1 upvote
toronto
got mine in the mail today
17 usd cost me 21.81 canadian...much cheaper than 32 canadian i paid last year to buy it (i bought it from a church fundraiser last year)

it was mailed from london, ontario
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
6014 posts
39 upvotes
Ottawa
Viz79 wrote:How much did you get yours for skanji? Someone here at my workplace is selling the book for $33. I'm very tempted...

~V79~
$33...from someone at work too...

The way i figure it, i'm using it right away, the money is going to charity and will probably make back my cost about 5-6 times over...

ESPECIALLY, if I get the coupons from you Ottawa guys - the ones I want, I am positive you won't want....
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1207 posts
109 upvotes
Burlington
Hybrid88 wrote:For those who obtained great deals on the Entertainment book it would be nice if you could give us RFD'ers some details on this. Much appreciated.
For businesses that appear in the Entertainment book they are able to sell the books to their employee's for $20 CND.

I picked two books up for 20 each about two months ago from my workplace.

If you have a friend that works at any of the places in there try asking them to talk to their managers about it. I was offered a book from a friend that works at McDonalds for 20 as well.
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
22107 posts
4106 upvotes
Waterloo
Anybody who still wants to order, you can order through www.MyPoints.com and you get 750 points + 50 points sign-up bonus.

If you don't mind, I can refer your for MyPoints (i get 100 and you get 50, i think). Too bad I ordered it before I got my MyPoints account from another RFD'er. Plz pm me with your e-mail
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
2137 posts
22 upvotes
Paa
Maybe it's me, but wouldn't one be better off getting free coupons? I mean... for a lot of restuarants, you can find the deals online...

I dunno... $20 for coupons kinda seems like it defeats the point.