• Dec 31st, 2004 12:20 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
3812 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
dre145 wrote:on large orders over $300 I believe they need to call and confirm your order. Its standerd.
Yea, that's what I was guessing. That probably delayed the order for about a day though. ah well.. it'll take a little longer to ship, hopefully I get it before end of december.
Mar 7, 2003
60 posts
Geologic wrote:Had a weird experience, I purchased online from Best Buy on boxing day and on x-mas day. My order stayed in processing for 3 days until they emailed me saying that they could not process my order and that I would need to call customer care to confirm my shipping address. Nothing happend when I called and the rep didn't know what was wrong with the order so she put me on hold and came back to tell me that someone would call me to confirm my shipping address. They called and I confirmed the address, I dunno what was wrong with my info, everything matched. I got an email 20 minutes after and finally got a confirmation that the order has been confirmed and is in process of shipping. I'm just wondering why they needed me to call them.
My brother bought a CD online from BB.....but he also got a call to confirm his address......I think it is random....
Nov 4, 2002
847 posts
45 upvotes
Burnaby
hesp wrote:I live in BC and Futureshop home base is here and my order is still processing? I think they shipping is screwed up
Then why do all my FS orders always ship from Missisauga? :cheesygri
Dec 15, 2003
691 posts
1 upvote
im not a fan of Purolator, took 3 delayed <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28 target=_blank>ncix</a> orders and lots of phone calls for finally some1 to tell me that they need to know the damn buzzer#..........

and when the dude actually delivered it: i heard a loud thump sound, box being droped on the floor and then a knock on my door :twisted:
ridin high, livin free
Dec 1, 2002
180 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
googoo wrote:1 order and I'm still waiting for it to ship.

Confirmation Dec 25 12:06 a.m.

I walk into BB on Boxing day and the 2 things I bought online were both instock!

Pioneer 1014tx .... wh didn't more people hop on this deal?? It's a debadged ELITE unit!

Far Cry .... heard great things about this game!

Brent

Why doesn't BB in Canada offer instore pickup like the U.S. sotres?? it would be much easier.

I purchased the 1014tx online as well. Status "Approved - in process" Ordered Dec.25 1:20am (EST). I should have just went to the store to get it. I was about to get this from Etronics.com $469 CDN + taxes and shipping. All said and done, would have came out to about $20 more from Etronics. I figured it'll be easier/quicker ordering from BB. I'll give to a call tommorrow to see when BB will ship.

growing impatient :cheesygri
Feb 4, 2004
256 posts
23 upvotes
Just FYI, the tracking numbers seem to resolve to data now.
Mox

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or lose, its how drunk you get."
H. Simpson

My Ebay Rating
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2003
1196 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mox wrote:Just FYI, the tracking numbers seem to resolve to data now.
yaaah! I ordered a 250gb hd from Futureshop and a 160gb from BB and both say on vehicle for delivery as of 7:46am EST this morning! So hopefully I'll receive them sometime today. woohoo!
Nov 13, 2003
765 posts
21 upvotes
Montreal
Some people in other threads have already received deliveries today so it's looking good.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4474 posts
1043 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Rec'd my tv at 9:30 this morning, had ordered xmas eve!

:) Box in good shape and everything!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2002
3569 posts
34 upvotes
Sask
junglebass wrote:im not a fan of Purolator, took 3 delayed <a href=../autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28 target=_blank>ncix</a> orders and lots of phone calls for finally some1 to tell me that they need to know the damn buzzer#..........

and when the dude actually delivered it: i heard a loud thump sound, box being droped on the floor and then a knock on my door :twisted:
Here Purolator rocks. Today is the first true business day since Xmas and they had some items delivered before noon.
Oct 22, 2003
27 posts
Yeah, my hat's off to FS and Purolator.

I ordered 2 pairs of Athena B2's and a C1 on Boxing day morning. 1 pair to my parents house and a pair and the C1 to my house.

Mom called me at 11:20 this morning to tell me they arrived, wife called me at 11:45 to tell me the rest arrived.... well except the second pair of B2's... they were OOS, but I already knew that.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
1904 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
I put my order in the afternoon of Dec. 26 and I got it all in 10:00AM of Dec. 28 by a Staples delivery guy. Much faster than Futureshop and Bestbuy.
Penalty Box
Dec 25, 2004
2276 posts
224 upvotes
Got all my FS and BB stuff today too. Pretty good considering Purolator was off Monday and Tuesday.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3425 posts
80 upvotes
Anyone from Alberta receive anything from FS or BB yet? I'm thinking probably tommorrow but I am just curious.
Heat 51-0-0

External links in signatures are not allowed except for Heatware and Ebay ratings.
Jul 31, 2002
9 posts
Edm
Mike71 wrote:Anyone from Alberta receive anything from FS or BB yet? I'm thinking probably tommorrow but I am just curious.
No nothing here yet (Edmonton). Hopefully early next week.

Regards, Joe.
Indecision is the key to flexibility.
Oct 2, 2003
555 posts
Scarborough, ON
Today I received all 3 packages from both BB (Ordered on Dec. 25) and FS (Ordered on Dec. 25 and 26). I am so surprise I can get all of my orders just after 4 days. I remember last year I needed to wait after new year to receive my Boxing day order from FS.
----------------(;゚∀゚)...I am not Anime Otoko,---------------
Now Watching: Naruto, Accel World, Fate/Zero, Gundam Age,
Hyouka, Natsuiro Kiseki, Nazo no Kanojo X, Acchi Kocchi, Sankarea,
Kore wa zombie desuka of the Dead, ZETMAN, Sket Dance & more...

----------------I am RFD Otoko......\(^o^)/--------------------
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5101 posts
1585 upvotes
Vancouver
I ordered from FS on 24th and its been approved and release but no confirmation of shipping # yet. Its been a whole week :(