• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2021 3:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2002
1229 posts
30 upvotes

Recommend me a contractor for potlight install

Located in ajax. Looking to get about 20-25 pots installed. Can you guys recommend any installers

Thanks
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1130 posts
269 upvotes
Vaughan
i have to find one as well when I move into my new build. I was researching and was planning on going with Mr. Potlight. Seems to have a great reviews. Check out google reviews or homestars for their reviews.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5483 posts
2291 upvotes
Toronto
I've used Quality Potlight (https://www.qualitypotlight.ca/) with good results. I don't know if they're the cheapest (it was for a condo in Toronto so let's face it, we were going to pay a premium regardless of who did the work), but they were prompt, polite, quick, knew what they were doing, seemed to be professional and legit (permits etc.). A few years later and everything is working fine.

A couple weeks after they did the work, we had electrical issues (that turned out to be the building's problem in the end, completely unrelated to our unit) - they came back out and checked everything for free, and actually did most of the troubleshooting because our property manager was being slow and unresponsive as usual.
Aug 21, 2010
814 posts
309 upvotes
toronto
we used
https://mrpotlight.com/

turned out good..one of our potlight lights was flickering 6 months later...when instaled they mentioned they would come over to change if light goes out within 2 yaers....
emailed and called a few times, and they never came over,,but the work is good,,nice and clean..they use lazer
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
4601 posts
1616 upvotes
ReDmAn wrote: Located in ajax. Looking to get about 20-25 pots installed. Can you guys recommend any installers

Thanks
I'm in Oshawa ... we have Pruzio (Chris) coming to do ours this coming weekend.

sales@pruzio.ca
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2