• May 18th, 2021 6:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6471 posts
1593 upvotes
Montreal

Recommend a Window Screen Repair Company in Montreal

Now that it's spring, I've found that I have a number of window screens to replace.

I live in a 200 unit condo building and, a few years ago, we had a screen repair company park in our driveway and repair screens in their truck all day long. Our current administration is new and doesn't know who that was but that kind of situation would be ideal.

Can anyone recommend a screen repair company in Montreal? DIY wouldn't be an option.
Phils
6 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
23508 posts
22464 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Cannot give you a recommendation ... as I don’t live in Montreal
But, if you are starting this search from scratch

GOOGLE = Montreal mobile window & door screen repairs

Then look thru the list of resulting websites to see who’s the closest ... and / or the longest in biz

If you want more info on a firm, read their website, or GOOGLE for Reviews, and check their entry on Better Business Bureau
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6471 posts
1593 upvotes
Montreal
Did that before posting.
I'm hoping to avoid cold calling random companies.
Phils
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
12136 posts
7319 upvotes
Paris
My local Home Hardware does it. You aren’t cold calling if they have advertised themselves as screen repair businesses. Cold calling is you randomly calling companies and asking if they do screen repairs.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6471 posts
1593 upvotes
Montreal
Actually, I found the recommendations from our building admin.

I was going to do it myself but then the screen material I wanted went out-of-stock.
I did do it before but I found that I couldn't stretch the mesh tight enough and in the end some of the spline let go.
My wife is too impatient.
Phils

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)